Harry Potter oneshots

By Drarry_gayness

Hp oneshots Requests open I write these with @FictionFangirl08 TBH mostly drarry, no smut for now. I wrote m... More

Code Green- Drarry
Code Green- Drarry pt. 2
Drarry Headcanons
HP Headcanons
Drarry Headcanons
Dinner- Linny
Wolfstar Headcanons
Drarry Headcanons
Present
Present 🎁
Love at first sight- Snumbeldore
Cuddles- The Golden Trio
Fred Weasley
Harry Potter
Reading- Drarry
Sorry
Draco Malfoy is Tutoring Hufflepuffs?- Drarry
Not an update
I'm Back- Drarry
Lullabies- Drarry
Unca Dwaco?- Drarry
Evil Muggle Heating- Drarry
Authors Note
Hey Guys
Don't Mess With Him- Drarry
Braces -Drarry
4k reads?!??!?
Happy Birthday!
Failure- Drarry
Donuts-Drarry
Harry Potter Day
Post Auror Potter-Drarry
What if I call you Daddy?- Drarry
Fred and George Smut
Pride Day on Diagon Alley
You Don't Say-Drarry
Draco's First Words
Harry Potter Can't Sleep (and Neither Can Draco Malfoy)
Rumor Has It-Drarry
You still love me?-Drarry
Draco Malfoy Owns Harry Potters Arse -Drarry
Authors Note
Authors Note
Draco Malfoy and The Manly Stuffed Penguin-Drarry
The Psychology of Distraction-Drarry
Ginny Weasley-Hinny
Authors Note
Purpose In Life-Drarry
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Harry Potter Contest
Im hungry for followers
Sorry

By The Fire- Drarry

1.7K 48 17
By Drarry_gayness

8th year, just cute fluffiness.

Draco woke up shivering from the cold. He moved blankets around to no avail, before throwing them off altogether, and stepping onto the cold stones. He padded over to the wardrobe, and pulled out his robe and slippers, along with an extra blanket, before slipping out the door quietly, careful not to wake Blaise.

Draco tiptoed down the steps to the common room, trying to get to the fire as quickly as possible. He stopped in the door frame, a familiar mess of raven hair peeking over the sofa next to the fire.

"Potter." Draco acknowledged him, sitting on the corner of the couch closest to the fire, wrapping the blanket around himself. He shivered still, not warming up even after a minute or two.

Harry regarded him carefully, watching him shake with cold. "Malfoy, if you're really cold, just snuggle up with me. Body warmth you know." Harry stated bluntly, chuckling slightly at the ridiculous idea.

Draco glanced at him out of the corner of his eyes suspiciously, but the possibility of warmth outweighed the cons of snuggling up to Potter of all people. He crawled to the other end of the couch, laying his head on Harry's chest and intertwining their legs, angling them down, so that they had their feet by the fire. Draco pulled the blanket over himself, and felt the warmth flood into him.

"Malfoy I was joking." Harry said surprisedly, looking down at the happy blonde.

"Shouldn't have offered then. I'm not moving, so suck it up buttercup."

Harry sighed, but nonetheless got comfortable enough to sleep. He felt the Slytherin melt into him, and tucked his arms around him.

"Potter you're like a bloody furnace." Draco mumbled, drifting off to sleep in the comforting warmth. Harry looked down at the blond in his arms, and at their intertwined legs.

"Goodnight Malfoy."
--------------------------

Draco woke up the next morning to a cold couch and an extinguished fire. Muttering under his breath, he pulled the blanket under his arms and set off upstairs to change for class today. As he plodded up the stairs, he pondered last nights happenings, before dismissing them, instead wondering if they would have apples at breakfast. Preferably green ones, he always did enjoy those.
-
Draco sat down next to Blaise, pulling an apple and several pieces of toast onto his plate. "All I'm saying is that Millie aced the test, and I helped you study while she sat on the couch next to us!" Draco said, continuing the argument from this morning, but Blaise's comeback would have to wait, because mail was arriving, and he was expecting new quills from mother.

The package landed in front of his plate gracefully, before another owl dropped a letter for him right on top. Draco opened the package first, examining the new quills and scanning the letter that had been placed in the box, mostly the same things. Was he happy, how was school going, what ever happened to blank. He picked up the letter, opening it with surprise.

Malfoy,
I didn't mean to leave, but I got hungry. Tonight, after my roommate falls asleep, I'll be in the same place. You won't be cold, that I can promise, I'll bring hot chocolate, and we can do what we did last night.
See you then.

Pansy sat down, peering over his shoulder at the letter. She let out a shriek of delight. "Draco has a boyfriend. Draco has a boyfriend!" Draco glared at her, folding the letter up and placing it in his bag. "Probably a Ravenclaw, Draco likes his men smart." She remarked, spreading butter on a roll.

"No it's not a Ravenclaw, and he's not my boyfriend!"

"Fuck buddies?" Blaise asked absently, reading the Daily Prophet.

"No! I have no idea what you're on about, but I do NOT have a boyfriend!" Draco cried dramatically, grabbing his bag and storming out of the Great Hall.
-------

Draco got ready for bed, and once again grabbed a spare blanket, soft and worn after many years of use. He waved goodnight to Blaise before heading down to the common room again, this time ready to snuggle up against the furnace that was Potter.

When he entered, he saw Potter laying on the couch, sipping his cocoa and staring into the fire. Draco padded over, laying down on the couch next to Potter, and snuggled up against him until they were a jumble of limbs with Draco's blanket covering them. Draco took a sip of his cocoa, before moving into a comfortable position of his head in the crook between Harry's neck and shoulders, with his legs intertwined with Potter's.

"Mal- Draco?"

"Mmh?"

"What are we?"

"Mmmmhh. Two tired men who need to go to sleep. One is much much prettier than the other."

"I mean....what is this? What are we doing?"

"Potter. Can we discuss life's philosophies and whatever questions you have tomorrow? I'm going to sleep now, and I need my beauty rest."

Harry nodded, smiling softly. "But you have to call me Harry." He whispered, pressing a kiss against the Slytherins brow. Draco hummed a little, before completely succumbing to the bays of sleep. Harry lay there for a couple moments longer, trying to find meaning in the butterflies in his stomach, but he too drifted off, the warmth of the fire and the boy wrapped around him forming a cocoon.
---
Draco woke up the next day to a pair of emerald eyes watching him. He felt a soft smile play onto his lips and he let it, happy that he was happy. "Harry, we should probably move before people start to come down."

Despite this statement neither boy seemed eager to move, so they lay there, content in each other's warmth, until the sun began to rise, painting the common room in a golden light. The boys reluctantly untangled themselves, promised to meet again the next night before disappearing off into their separate rooms, ready to face the inquisition that awaited them.
-----

"Look, Mione, nothing happened I'm fine!" Harry said, chewing on a piece of treacle tart. Hermione glared at him, smacking the tart out of his hands. She plopped a vine of grapes onto his plate.

"You are going to eat those grapes, or so help me Harry James Potter, you will be grounded!" She said grumpily, upset that she hadn't been able to force where he had been all night out of him. After he had gotten back, she had tackled him in a hug, demanding to know where he'd been, and 'did he know how worried she was?'.

Harry did as he was told, feeling as though he had pushed her patience enough that day. He had just swallowed his last one when a letter fell onto his bacon.

Harry,
Don't forget the hot chocolate tonight, and bring whipped cream! I may or may not have stolen your Weasley sweater that's knitted like a jersey. It's very soft, and smells exactly like you. Don't. Fucking. Forget. The. Whipped. Cream. Or. I. Whip. You.
See you tonight.

Ron glanced at the letter, chewing on a pancake. "So Harry, who's this kinky bastard sending you letters telling you not to forget the whipped cream or he'll whip you?"

Seamus and Dean took a seat across from Ron and Harry. "What's this about whipped cream and whipping?" Seamus asked amusedly, grabbing some treacle tart for himself. "Does Harry here have a secret kink?"

Harry blushed crimson, muttered some excuses, and pulled his bag over his shoulder, quickly heading out, feeling Hermione's eyes boring holes into the back of his head.
-------
Draco sighed, and once again tried to tune out the incessant babbling of Pansy. "Pans, nothing happened. We drank hot chocolate and fell asleep."

"Fell asleep." Pansy did air quotes, placing her fork down delicately. Draco rolled his eyes, and stabbed his watermelon angrily. "Eat that watermelon or tell me who you were with last night!" Draco glared at her, but gave in and ate a couple pieces of watermelon.

"Pansy, Draco just has a casual fuck buddy. We'll probably never know who it was, or why. Just ignore it." Blaise advised from his side of the table, where he was not being made to eat watermelon. Draco glared at him, and ignored them both for the duration of breakfast, before walking to class and ignoring them on the way there too.
-----
Draco sat down in Potions haughtily, leaving Pansy and Blaise to find a seat themselves, as he had plopped down right next to Harry. Draco grabbed his book, quill, and wand out, before placing them neatly on the desk and turning to the front of the room to wait for Slughorn.

"Malfoy?"

"Hmmh?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Baking apricot tart. Would you like some?" Draco smirked at Harry, before turning back to doodling on a spare piece of parchment. Harry shook his head amusedly.

"I don't like apricot tart, it's too apricoty. I much prefer treacle." Harry said, turning on his stool so he faced Draco. Draco rolled his eyes, concentrating on his drawing before putting the quill down.

"I know. You started eating it with every meal in second year, which irked me to no end. You were all high and mighty with your Gryffindorks, eating treacle tart and winning the House Cup." Draco glared at him, crossing his arms. "But all's fair in love and war. I suppose there was a war, and I'm just so fabulous that I'm sure you love me."

Harry clutched his hand over his heart. "Oh no! You've found out my deepest, darkest, most ugly secret." Draco slapped the table.

"Deep. Check. Dark. Check. Ugly, NO!" Draco crossed his arms once again, glaring down at the Gryffindor, who had fallen off his chair laughing. A note landed on Harry's seat, and Draco grabbed it and opened it.

Harry,
What's going on between you and the Ferret. Is he the one who told you to bring the whipped cream? Kidding, that's ridiculous. But seriously what's going on?
Ron

"Potter! You shagging some girl using whipped cream?" Draco waved the note in the air, watching Harry's face turn the color of a tomato as the class turned to watch him clamber back onto his stool. Harry grabbed the note out of his hand, sticking his tongue out at Draco.

"Shut up, Ferret!"

"Ouch, low blow Potter."

Then they were wrestling. No one knew how it started or who threw the first punch, but one minute they were on their stools, and the next they were wrestling across the Potions floor. Punching, kicking, and scratching.

It was over just as suddenly. Hermione had Harry hovering in the air, and Pansy was sitting on Draco to keep him from reaching up at Harry. "Honestly boys! Sit down and behave, or so help me I will switch seats with Malfoy and have Malfoy sit with Ron!" The expressions on the two boys faces were equally horrified, they mumbled apologies and took a seat again. Careful to keep their voices low as they continued to talk.
---

Draco pulled on Harry's Weasley sweater, before fastening his robe over it and grabbing his blanket. He managed to evade Pansy and Blaise, before going down to the common room to meet Potter. There were eight bottle of whipped cream on the table.

"Draco! You want some whipped cream?" Draco smirked, walking to the couch and grabbing a bottle, before turning to Harry. He placed his hands on Harry's shoulders, leaning in and kissing the whipped cream off Harry's lips. "Er......Draco?"

Draco looked up from where he had been busying himself by arranging their positions on the couch. "Yes?"

"Did you kiss me?"

"Very well spotted." Draco lay back against Harry's chest, spraying whipped cream in his mouth, with his blanket tucked over the two, with a pillow behind Harry's head on the sofa arm. "I know you're oblivious, but that was pretty obvious." He taunted, kicking off his slippers and putting his feet on a cushion by the fire.

Harry rolled his eyes, taking a long drink of his hot cocoa, before setting it down and laying down, holding Draco close to his chest. "Goodnight Draco." Harry stole a kiss.

"It will be a good night once I get another kiss!" Draco replied cheekily, leaning up for another kiss. Harry rolled his eyes, but obliged, kissing him lightly on the lips before closing his eyes.

Draco stayed awake a little longer, finishing his bottle of whipped cream, before following Harry down the path of sleep. He was content and warm, and falling deeply in love.
----

The first thing he heard when he woke up was a scream. Draco shot up, banging into Harry's shoulder. "What the fuck are you screaming about, it's too early." He grabbed Harry and attempted to pull him back down into a laying down position.

"I'm not screaming. She is." Harry pointed across the room to a terrified Pansy. He ran a hand through his hair, and lay back down, when the stairs began to rumble.

"Oh," Ron's panicked face relaxed. "It's you. I thought someone I cared about was screaming." Pansy threw him a dirty look, pointing at the couch.Hermione peeked over Rons shoulder, gasping slightly at the sight.

Draco and Harry lay entangled on the couch, Dracos head buried in Harry's shoulder, with their arms around the other. Harry was speaking softly towards Draco, as the latter refused to remove his head from the formers shoulder and look at the people gathered at the foot of the stairs.

"Malfoy? Bloody hell." Ron gaped at his best mate. Harry sat up against the couch, shifting the blond onto his lap, who was still refusing to leave Harry's neck.

"Potter is your fuckbuddy?" Pansy smirked, electing a groan out of Draco as he attempted to hide by throwing his blanket over himself. Harry chuckled, kissing the top of Draco's head.

"I'm not sure what he told you, but he's just always cold, so I'm just here because he insists  that I'm warm." Harry informed them, stroking Draco's back slowly. Ron nodded.

"You always make the bed sheets like super hot, and then I can't sleep." Ron told him, looking anywhere but his best mate.

"Have you shared a bed before Weasel? Do I need to know something?" Draco asked haughtily, emerging slightly from his hiding spot by turning his head to face them.

"Yes I've shared a bed with Ron when I slept over his house every summer, in Grimmauld Place during Order meetings, and when it was cold over Christmas Break at his house." Harry informed the blond, still stroking his back. Draco glared at them each in turn, before laying down on the couch again, with his blanket covered feet on Harry's lap, and his blanket tucked under his chin to protect him from vampires.

"You're adorable." Harry told him fondly, moving Draco's feet off him, only for them to be put back on his lap.

Draco smirked wickedly. "If by adorable you mean you'd like to fuck me against a door, then yes please." Ron blanched, and turned around, running back up the stairs to the boys dorms. Hermione followed him, looking extremely confused.

Pansy took a seat across from the boys on the couch. She eyed Draco, making the boy blush. "Babe, as much as I hate Gryffindors. If you're happy, I'm happy. Just keep him out of my house." Draco nodded his assent, his eyes trailing after Pansy as she left the room. Harry smiled and lay down next to the blond, cuddling him.

"I love you Draco."

"I hate you too Potter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 73 12
Imagines of the one and only Draco Malfoy I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS IN THIS BOOK, THEY ARE ALL OWNED BY J.K. ROWLING.
816 17 3
Mostly Smut, a bit of fluffy. I do take a recommendation, please feel free to message me what you'd like to read. Please don't forget to leave you...
55.2K 711 36
Title says it all people! I accept requestsss But NO SMUT Mostly male characters but I'm gonna try my best to do female ones as well.
23K 199 27
One shots of the characters from Harry Potter. Please leave requests. I will do any character of any relation. The OC Will be female unless someone r...