Stepbrother | l.h

By Asunic

" Luke and Amber were meant to be ♥ .... step-siblings. " Asunic™ [cover by dreamynard] More

1: Language
2: On Holiday
3: Mall Boy
4: Noise
5: Whatever
6: Unbelievable
7: The Cliche Thing
8: Heres the thing
9: Murders and Dates
10: I'm Just Tired
11: Tear Stained Pillow
12: Wet Dreams?
13: No doll I was talking about you
14: Where are we?
15: Stale Toast
16: Room 104
17: A night out in town
19: kissing on the kitchen floor
20: The Dreaded Day
21: Why Do All Guys Do This?
22: Vodka and Mums
23: Is he REALLY drunk?
24: Little Girl
25: Do you want me to call you Daddy?
*26: It's not porn, he's just fixing her TV
27: You just mouth fucked the poor girl?
28: this hits too close to home
29: What if you two fall in love.
30: The date has been set.
31: I bet she can't do it as well as me.
*32: Hottest thing shes ever seen.
33: How did she know?
34: Wanna see my hemmocanda?
35: Chumming on the highway
36: Wouldn't want to make daddy mad
37: stay in here and cuddle
38: Downgraded.
39: Hangovers and salads.
40: Cherry on top.
41: Lost Love
42: Emotionless Zombie
43: Beach Reunions :)
44: amnesia
45: home
46: Fixed?
VOTE FOR NEXT BOOK ! ! !
47: Happily Ever After
Epilogue
Second Book?
SECOND BOOK !!!

18: Your Friend Michael Called, Its Urgent.

5.6K 123 69
By Asunic

Chapter 18
"Your friend Michael called, its urgent"
(
I'm obsessed with Death Of A Bachelor... its a problem.)

It was 1 am and I was laying besides Luke in his small twin bed. His arms were wrapped securely around my waist as soft snores left his pink lips.

When we had returned home he had tossed me one of his t-shirts to change into, since my clothes were dripping wet.

I hadnt had 1 minute of sleep since we crammed both of our bodies into his bed, i was too busy pinching my arm over and over again in fear i was dreaming.

I turned my body around slowly so i could face him. He looked so peaceful as if all his worries have been forgotten.

I carefully placed my hand on his cheek as i took in his features, tracing my hand over his jawline that wasnt too sharp but just right. He was gorgeous.

He blinked his eyes open and looked at me with tired eyes as i felt a blush come over my cheeks.

"Im sorry, i didnt mean to wake you." i whispered as i took my hand off his face and awkwardly placed it by my side.

Luke didnt answer me. He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead before pulling me closer to him with ease, before closing his eyes once more.

His head was rested atop of mine and my face was pressed against his chest that smelled faintly of his cologne. I never wanted this moment to end but sadly it did.

There was a slam of a door that made my eyes shoot wide open and my breathing pick up.

"Luke." i whisper-screamed as i shook him. He blinked at me with confused eyes then quickly understood as stomping feet made their way down the hallway towards Luke's room.

"Hide." he whispered back as he pushed me out of his bed with force. I hit the floor with a thud, then quickly rolled under the bed just in time as the door swung open.

"Luke? Why are you awake?" a voice asked, which i immediately recognized as andrews. I squeezed my eyes shut as i tried to make as little noise as possible.

"Well-" luke started slowly only to be cut off by andrews frazzled voice.

"Nevermind that, your friend michael called and he said its urgent." Andrew told Luke causing Luke to spring out of his bed and over to his dresser.

"Okay, i may miss breakfast." Luke told Andrew as my heart dropped, of course he was leaving.

"Tell her I said hello." Andrew told Luke as they both made their way to the door. I waited until the door shut to climb out from under the bed.

The room was dark and lonely. I listened to the slam of the front door, and the start of the car engine with a frown.

"He has a girlfriend." i whispered to myself as i made my way to the door.
I slowly made my way back to my bedroom and climbed into my cold bed where i fell asleep alone, dreaming of nothing but darkness.

-

"Ambrosia.. wake up." A voice soothed as the shook me awake. A part of me hoped it was Luke, but as I opened my eyes I didn't see blue eyes staring back at me, it was my mothers.

"Are you awake?" She asked as she shook me once more with more force then the last.

"Jesus mom, my eyes wouldn't be open if I was asleep." I grumbled as i shooed her off of me and sat up straight.

"Theres the sleeping beauty." She smiled as she looked down at me with an exasperated look.

"What do you want." I asked as I rubbed the tiredness off of my eyes.

"Is that Luke's shirt?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Uh maybe, it ended up in my drawer and looked comfy." I sputtered out quickly as i pulled the most innocent smile i could manage. My mom looked skeptical at first but the her hard look softened and she continued.

"School starts tomorrow and I'm taking you out to get clothing at the mall." She told me as she checked her watch. I had completely forgotten that school was a thing, more less that it started tomorrow.

"We have to leave by 12, so get ready fastly." She told me before clinking her heels out of my room and down the hallway. I glanced at my clock to see that it was 11:45. My eyes widened as I hopped out of bed and made my way to my bathroom quickly.

I managed to get ready by 12:15, to my mom's dismay. I was sporting my usual outfit of jeans and a hoodie with my regular worn converse.

"So where did you want to go first, we probably won't be able to go to all the stores since someone took their time getting ready." Mom said as she sped into the mall parking lot.

"Mom, it was fifteen minutes." I groaned as i looked up from my phone. "And I wanna go to Zummies."

"Why can't you go to a lady store like Forever 21." My mom asked as she snagged a parking spot by the door.

"I shop at Forever 21."

"Getting some baggy t-shirt that reads something ironic like 'mess' isn't what I mean." She huffed as she tugged the key out of the ignition.

"You love that shirt." I told her with a roll of my eyes, unbuckling my seat belt and hopping out of the mini van.

"Actually, you love that shirt. I detest it."

"Oh yeah, you're right." I chuckled as we both made our way inside of the crowded building.

Finding our way to Zummies wasn't that hard since I always made sure to stop by there every trip to the mall I took. Now, you may be wondering, what if she sees calum? I kinda pushed him to the back of my mind, along with all the memories of last night. Also, I was keeping my distance from the food quart.

I walked into Zummies, my mom deciding to stay outside to check out other shops through their windows. I didn't mind going inside alone, I was actually thankful because if she did come inside I'd have to listen to her complain about all the different 'teen punk' clothing.

It smelt of new books in Zummies, which is one of the many reasons why I liked it so much. I also loved the workers there, they always welcomed me in with kindness.

As I rounded one of the racks, I bumped into something hard and fell back with a thump. I rubbed my pained head and blinked up to the figure in front of me as my eyes adjusted to the light.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. It's my first day here." The figure hurried out quickly. Once my eyes had adjusted to the light I realised that the figure was a boy, a pretty good looking boy must I say. He had bleached hair and beautiful brown eyes.

"No its, uh, it's fine." I said to the boy slowly.

"Here let me help you." The boy said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up effortlessly. "I'm Miles." (A/n 13REASONS WHYY.)

"Ambrosia." I told the boy as i shot him a shy smile.

"So.. anything I can help you with?" Miles asked me as he shoved both of his hands into his pockets.

"No I'm alright, thanks though." I said to Miles before we exchanged awkward smiles and parted ways.

I left Zummies with a simple crop top and another hoodie, it's not like I needed any clothes I was already fully stocked at home. I quickly spotted my mom sitting on the bench by a small bakery.

"Hey hun." She said, not looking up from her phone.

"Hey."

"Is that all you found? Don't you want real clothes?" She asked me looking at the almost empty bag of clothes.

"These are real clothes." I told her with a huff.

"I meant pretty clothes." She said with a sympathetic tone causing me to roll my eyes with a groan.

"Where to next?" I asked blankly, trying to avoid eye contact with her.

"I was thinking we could grab some food at the food quart." She told me as she got up off of the bench.

"Don't we have food at home?" I asked quickly, the food quart was the last place I wanted to be at right now.

"Yes we do, but I'm in the mood for dairy queen."

"Theres a Dairy Queen in town." I said as i grabbed her arm amd pulled her toward the exit.

"I'm not driving to town when there's one right down the hall, Ambrosia." My mom said sternly as she pulled me over to the food quart.

"I'll make you icecream, there's cows around here right?"

"Ambrosia, either you come with me or wait in the car." Mom told me as she stared me dead in the eye, as if challenging me.

"Where's the keys?" I asked as I shot her the same look. She rolled her eyes as she grabbed the keys out of her purse and shoved them into my hand.

"You're so immature."

"I try." I winked before making my way down the hallway, away from the food quart.

----------------

I'm not dead, just kinda busy. I'm sorry.

BUT 12,000+ READS LIKE WHAT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 206 27
Alex Clifford: 18, son of Michael Clifford Emery Irwin: 17, son of Ashton Irwin Blake Hood: 17, son of Calum Hood Jessica Hemmings: 16, daughter of L...
150K 1.1K 152
Hey guys this is a 5sos imagines and Brother sister moments hope you guys enjoy this is part 2😊❤️
373K 10.2K 49
In which Luke is in a relationship with Victoria's older sister, Claire, but Victoria and everyone else knows Luke deserves someone better.
1K 0 119
Everyone wonders what happened before the Hemmings Family was formed, what went down in those ten years? This story is a rewind of All our lives from...