The Seven in High School- Per...

By Alyyang123

[ON INDEFINITE HIATUS] Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, and Leo are heading to Goode High School... More

Piper
Percy
Jason
Frank
Hazel
Leo
Percy
Annabeth
Annabeth
Leo
Jason
Special Chapter- Rachel
Leo the boss and failed date #1
Leo the boss and failed date(s) #2
Annabeth
Piper
Frank
Percy/Nico
A Very Goode Halloween (Special Chapter #2)

Leo the Boss and Date #3 (and they say 3's the charm)

9.6K 69 48
By Alyyang123

Once upon a time, there was a handsome, super awesome dude named Leo. He fell in love with this super awesome, totally-out-of his league girl called Reyna. 

One day, Reyna dumped him and Leo became depressed (even if they were never dating in the first place). So then he married Calypso and then the two lived happily on Ogygia forever! 

             ~The End~

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Leo the Boss and Date #3 (and they say 3's the charm)

---

This had to be a dream. It couldn't be real. There was absolutely no way this was happening in real life.

The pretty girl's brown eyes stared worriedly back at him.

"Are you alright?" she asked, her eyebrows scrunching cutely. Leo blushed, wishing he could sink into the sand below him. Somewhere in the distance, a seabird cawed mockingly.

"W-where... where am I?"

"Ogygia."

He blinked. "What? O-ji-ji-ah? Is that in Antarctica or something?"

The girl smiled sadly, like there was some depressing inside joke Leo wasn't a part of. "It exists everywhere and nowhere."

"Huh? Is that a riddle or something?"

She shook her head. "You are alright?" she asked, tilting her head. "My name is Calypso. Who are you?"

Leo gaped in shock. This had to be the first time a pretty girl had asked for his name. "L-leo. Leo Valdez." He sat up adruptly, and instantly regretted it. His head throbbed.

"I see. Leo Valdez, Fate did not send you here. It was divine interference. The Ancient Laws no longer apply. You cannot escape Ogygia until the deity is appeased." Calypso had a strange expression on her face as she spoke- wistfulness? Nostalgia? 

He blinked. "Wha...?"

She sighed, then spoke in a tone resembling what a parent might say to a small child. "Fate has nothing to do with this. Instead, one of the Olympians have decided to send you here, most likely for the purpose of their own amusement. Therefore, you cannot leave."

Leo frowned. "I can't? How long have I been on this island? Everybody's going to get worried!"

"As I said, the reason you are here is for the Gods' amusement," Calypso repeated dryly. "There is no sense of time in Ogygia. You could even say this is a separate dimension. People who stay here stay young forever. Everything is perfect. It is a paradise- within a hell. The utopian prison."

"Why are you here, then?" Leo asked. "I mean, what did someone like you do to get stuck here?"

"I am a daughter of the Titan Atlas," she admitted quietly. "I helped my father in the Titan War. This is my punishment. I have no right to complain, however- it is nothing compared to some of the penalties assigned to my father and his allies."

"You helped the Titans?" Leo half-shouted, mind-boggled. "But- but... they're, like, homicidal! They want to freaking destroy everything!"

Calypso sighed again. "You remind me of him," she said bitterly. "Yes, I helped the Titans. However, they were not as cruel and evil as you describe them. But then again, the winning side of a war writes the history, is that no right?"

Leo opened his mouth to say something before stopping. "I'm sorry," he said, feeling ashamed of himself. "I didn't mean to say something mean like that."

"It's alright," Calypso answered stiffly. "Now that you're awake, I'm sure you can take care of yourself."

-

The next few days Leo ghosted around the island, spending most of his time exploring the small grove of trees that sprung up among the southern area of the isle. Calypso, perhaps taking pity on him, gave him a small tent-like lodging to sleep in at night, tethered to a space relatively close to the cavern she lived in.

On the sixth morning (or, at least the closest estimate of what Leo judged it to be), there was some clean clothes laid out for him to wear.

On the tenth morning, a still-steaming cup of stew awaited him.

On the fifteenth morning, Calypso kissed him.

"I'm sorry, Leo," she whispered, tear tracks glistening on her pale cheeks. "Forgive me. I love you."

"What?" he asked, when he finally got over the fact that a pretty girl (or girl in general) had kissed him. "What do you mean- URGGH!"

His vision zoomed out to black-

-

-and he started, staring into the irate black eyes of Mr. Hendellson.

Nearby, his classmates giggled. "Detention, Mr. Valdez!" Hendellson practically screamed. "If you really think English class is so boring, you can spend your weekend wiping desks!"

Leo grimaced absently, his mind still processing the despairing face of Calypso. "Yeah, yeah, got it."

"Make that two, Mr. Valdez, until you learn some proper manners and respect!" his teacher yelled angrily. The laughter in the classroom grew in volume. 

"I'm glad I met you," Leo muttered to himself, glancing at his hands absentmindedly and tuning out the amusement of his classmates. "Even if it was only a wishful dream."

(Somewhere far, far away, in a place that transcended space and time, a girl named Calypso sneezed. And then laughed. Loudly.)

---

Omake #1

---

Leo was depressed. Like seriously depressed. Like super-duper-I'm-going-absolutely-crazy-and-may-burn-up-New-York-for-the-heck-of-it depressed.

He was so depressed he told the teacher that the reason he didn't have his homework was because he burned it up. However, he did bring the charred remains and presented it to Ms. Alexis the same way.

She gave him detention.

So then he died.

No, not really. Instead he somehow managed to get Piper to convince the monster-in-disguise-of-a-teacher to forget about the whole matter with her amazing charmspeak. And then he lived happily ever after.

No, not that either.

However, Leo did get a text message from an unknown source that said 'i luve you leo from your fangirl''. So technically he did live happily ever after.

And then he married Calypso and crushed all the fangirls' hearts who poured their hearts to him. 

No, that wasn't true either.

This brings us to somehow see Leo dating Calypso somewhere because the author in question does not know how dating a goddess really goes like so she will skip the part and probably end the story because she's just evil like that.

Yeah, that's better.

And then they had seven million children and lived happily ever after.

The end.

"Wait a second, how could you ever end a story without the awesome Apollo? I will read a haiku to you to show my worth-"

The End.

"Hey, I'm still not done here, you know. Listen: I am-"

THE END!!!!!!

"Wait-""

~THE END~

"Hey! Wait for me-" *curtain falls and there is dramatic effect and silence*

---

Omake #2

---

"Annabeth, I'm hungry," Leo whined, sticking one of his elbows out onto the chair with a pout. "Could you, like, hand over a donut?"

The blond-haired girl scowled at him. "No," she said. "Go pester Piper or somebody else to do it for you. I'm trying to finish this essay if I ever want to attend Harvard or some other good college." She turned away from him, her curly ponytail flying and bouncing into place with a hard whack.

Leo made a mental note that Annabeth's ponytail was just between charmspeak and Piper's dagger in terms of scariness. 

"Jason!" he shouted over to the dining room, where he knew his buddy was having an hour-long makeout session with Piper. "Be a good friend and hand me a donut, will you?"

"Sure!" Jason's cry came, echoing in the hallway. "But wait until- MMMPH! MMMPH MMMPH MMMPH! PIPER!"

Leo blanched at the thought of what was going on inside the room. "You know what? I think I'm sticking with getting a cupcake from the kitchen instead."

(Inside the kitchen, Frank and Hazel were doing things. But the author finds no reason to break the fourth wall and warn Leo ahead of time before his eyes were permanently scarred.)

~THE END~

It's been a year and a half with you guys, and I can't say I haven't had a great time writing this story with all of you. :). Stay tuned for next time, everybody!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 104K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
944K 31.4K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
140K 6.3K 55
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
117K 4.8K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...