Leo the Boss and Date #3 (and they say 3's the charm)

• Dedicated to all my wonderful caleo fans <3 you

Once upon a time, there was a handsome, super awesome dude named Leo. He fell in love with this super awesome, totally-out-of his league girl called Reyna. 

One day, Reyna dumped him and Leo became depressed (even if they were never dating in the first place). So then he married Calypso and then the two lived happily on Ogygia forever! 

             ~The End~

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Leo the Boss and Date #3 (and they say 3's the charm)

---

This had to be a dream. It couldn't be real. There was absolutely no way this was happening in real life.

The pretty girl's brown eyes stared worriedly back at him.

"Are you alright?" she asked, her eyebrows scrunching cutely. Leo blushed, wishing he could sink into the sand below him. Somewhere in the distance, a seabird cawed mockingly.

"W-where... where am I?"

"Ogygia."

He blinked. "What? O-ji-ji-ah? Is that in Antarctica or something?"

The girl smiled sadly, like there was some depressing inside joke Leo wasn't a part of. "It exists everywhere and nowhere."

"Huh? Is that a riddle or something?"

She shook her head. "You are alright?" she asked, tilting her head. "My name is Calypso. Who are you?"

Leo gaped in shock. This had to be the first time a pretty girl had asked for his name. "L-leo. Leo Valdez." He sat up adruptly, and instantly regretted it. His head throbbed.

"I see. Leo Valdez, Fate did not send you here. It was divine interference. The Ancient Laws no longer apply. You cannot escape Ogygia until the deity is appeased." Calypso had a strange expression on her face as she spoke- wistfulness? Nostalgia? 

He blinked. "Wha...?"

She sighed, then spoke in a tone resembling what a parent might say to a small child. "Fate has nothing to do with this. Instead, one of the Olympians have decided to send you here, most likely for the purpose of their own amusement. Therefore, you cannot leave."

Leo frowned. "I can't? How long have I been on this island? Everybody's going to get worried!"

"As I said, the reason you are here is for the Gods' amusement," Calypso repeated dryly. "There is no sense of time in Ogygia. You could even say this is a separate dimension. People who stay here stay young forever. Everything is perfect. It is a paradise- within a hell. The utopian prison."

"Why are you here, then?" Leo asked. "I mean, what did someone like you do to get stuck here?"

"I am a daughter of the Titan Atlas," she admitted quietly. "I helped my father in the Titan War. This is my punishment. I have no right to complain, however- it is nothing compared to some of the penalties assigned to my father and his allies."

"You helped the Titans?" Leo half-shouted, mind-boggled. "But- but... they're, like, homicidal! They want to freaking destroy everything!"

Calypso sighed again. "You remind me of him," she said bitterly. "Yes, I helped the Titans. However, they were not as cruel and evil as you describe them. But then again, the winning side of a war writes the history, is that no right?"

Leo opened his mouth to say something before stopping. "I'm sorry," he said, feeling ashamed of himself. "I didn't mean to say something mean like that."