Howling (billdip)

Autorstwa AliceCipher26

Contains Mpreg (males getting pregnant) swearing and little violence and lemon/smut. Don't like *points to t... Więcej

Info
Ch1
Ch2
Ch 5
An
An

Ch 4

26.9K 768 380
Autorstwa AliceCipher26

Dipper pov

It's been about a week. They would bring me food and take me to the river twice a day for.
But today felt different. Weird.
I wasn't given food in the morning. I'm hungry and close to noon. I listen carefully. There was growling and heavy breathing. Voices were faint like mumbling. I hear Mabel scream for someone to wait.
It was quiet and then I heard footsteps coming my way. I back away from the prison door.
"He's a healer. You can take him but he's pregnant."

The wood door and off and a purple wolf walked down. He was big maybe even bigger than Stan. Like as big as Bill. And Bill is a large alpha.
He walked closer and sniffed my fur. He bites the back of my neck and forced me into the ground. I whimper and whine. He lets go and I heal myself. His large body was hovering over mine. He turned human and took my front paw and twisted it the wrong direction. I turn human and the pain in my wrist decreased. He pins me on my back. My tail tucks between my legs and my feet push against his hips.

"W-what do you want?! Don't make love to me I already have a mate he'll get angry!"

"Hehehe. I don't make love. I find a omega that I like and bring it back to my alpha pack. Then we fuck. Simple as that. You give us pups. We give you food and protection. Now let's go."

He pulled me up and pushed me out of the den. I fall on my side. He pulls me up by my arm and forced me forward. I turned into a wolf and growled at him. He also turned back to being a wolf. I whimper.
"Mabel don't let him take me!"

"Shut it and move!"
He pushed me again. He puts his wing over my back. I silently walk with him. Tears well up in my eyes. I look back to my pack. Mabel's head was down in shame.

The walk was long and silent.
"We're here." He said making me flinch there was a pack of alphas but none his sizes. There was just buried pit. There was a few feathers sticking out.
I'm gonna die here!
"Welcome back Tad. So you found another of your liking. He's small. What about the others?"

"The litter will survive with him plus he's adding to it."

They all snickered.
"We won't have to wait for him to heal either. He has healing powers." Tad explained. He pushed me forward. He took me to a den and nudged me in. There were 3 small pups. One gray, one beige, the other a cream color.
They were crying.
"I don't have enough milk to feed them. What abou-"

"Care for them or I'll make you have enough milk."

I walk to them and curl my body around them. I start licking their bodies. They are close to being able to eat meat but not for another month or so.
"Do you need food?"
I look up at Tad and nod. He told me to stay like a good omega and left. He came back with a chunk of bear meat. The three little ones drink what I have.
He drops in in front of me.
"Ground rules. You will not leave this place without permission. I will mate with you once you have your litter. You will do what is asked of you with out question. You will not howl. When we bring you meat you will eat it. All of it."

He pushed the meat to me. "Eat."
He left me. I start eating it wasn't a large piece but it was filling and rich.
I finished it and lick the three little one who finished eating. They were finally asleep. Tad came in. He laid behind me.
"Shhh just fall asleep for fuck sake."
I place my head down and fall asleep.

(Time skip).
I wake up it was still dark out. Tad was asleep. I get up and go to the opening. I sit down taking in fresh air. As far as I can see everyone was sleep or high off of illusion Berries. There were trees around. But the best one I could climb would be going through all of them.
I go back inside. Tad was in a deep sleep. I pick up the tree pups. And quietly carry them to the exit.
"And where are you going?"
I stop but put the pups down by the exit. I turn to Tad.
"Just letting them breath in some fresh air. It's good for them."

I hear a little one cough. Another sneezed. But remained asleep.
"You better not be lying."

"I was looking around from here but I didn't go anywhere."
He got up and walk out and sniffed the ground.
"Alright your not lying. But you better not leave!" He walked away. I bring the pups back into the den before they got cold.
I sleep with them curled against me.

(I'm skipping to a month later cause Dipper has been good for Tad. And because I can.)

My stomach hurts. It's quite swollen now. The other three are moving around playing.
"Carrie be careful with Sky."
I tell her as she rough played with her brother. Carrie is gray. Sky is the cream coated. Tyler was beige.
"Your not my mom you can't tell me what to do!" She snapped at me and bit Sky. He cried and pushed at her.
I pick Sky up.
"Thank you." He said quietly.

"Coward!" She yelled and nipped and pulled at my wing and tail. Sky was a quiet one. Tyler was more calm. Carrie was wild, bold.
"Hello Dipper." Tad came in.
"Daddy!" Carrie ran to him.

"Hi Carrie. Want to go hunting with the pack?"

"Yea its better than being here with useless wolves. And a cry baby. Tyler do you want to come?"

"No I'm tired."

Tad shakes his head. "Don't go any where. We'll be back by sundown." He takes Carrie and left. I place Sky back on the ground.

"You love us right?"
Sky looked at me. Tyler at his side.
"Of course. Although we don't belong here. We have to leave."

I stand up and crawl out. I sharp pain goes through my back. I let out a groan.
"Are you ok mama?"
Sky asked

"I'm alright. But we have to move quickly in order for this to work. Those leaves over there bring them to me."

I turn into my human form they do the same running and breaking the branches off and running back to me. It's a good thing that a burch tree shrub was growing. I find a thing of flint and a rock. As the pups piling up branches around the place.
"Pups!"
They place the last of the sticks down and run to me. I hit the stones across each.
There was a crack of lightning. A small tree fell on fire.
"Wellthat take care of that. RUN!"
We turn into our wolf forms and run forward. The dens taught on fire. The place burned.
I head towards the boundary line towards home.
We got close but pain shot through my lower back. I wince and find a tree and lay under it turning into my human self.

"Mama?" Sky asked worried and panicked. I point my hand in a direction towards my home.

"That way. Run that way. Tell them that Dipper is alive and endangered. He needs help. If they don't help then tell them to take you to the river stream. Pass the stream and find a wolf named Cipher. Go before Tad gets here."
I instructed them. Sky let's out a whimper. Tyler nudged him and they ran as fast as they could away from this territory.

Sky pov
Me and brother continue to run.
I trip and fall on my face. Tyler helps me up.
"I'm ok."

We heard low growling.
Tyler growled back.
"Hey! We don't mean any harm we need help! We came from the Strange territory!" I called out.
A large black and gray wolf steps out.
"Why did you come this way?!"

I whimper in fear Tyler stepped up.
"Our adopted mother sent us here. Said that you guys could take us to the wolf named Cipher. Please it's really important we get to him before our father gets to him."

The wolf came to us. He picked us up in his mouth and carried us away. We came to a village. There were lots of omegas. There were pups who were bigger than us. We were brought to a large golden yellow furred alpha male he was talking with a female alpha and two dark gray alphas. We were dropped on the ground.
"What do we have here?" The yellow fur asked.

"We came for help." Tyler said sitting up.

The yellow fur sniffed us.
"You smell like you came from the Strange territory. Get rid of them."

"WE'RE LOOKING FOR CIPHER!"
I yelled out. He turned to me.
"Why?" He asked.

"Our adopted mom is endanger. He's in pain and our home was burning, He's about to deliver. He can heal him self. And he is very pretty shade of brown. And he sings very well. Please take us to Cipher he hates Tad and really misses his mate. He would have been punished if he howled. We were always cooped up inside a den. He hated it. One time he said that it reminded him of how he was treated back at his home as a healer. Then met his mate and it got worse. Then taken away by Tad."

"Slow down pup-"

I heard singing.
"That's mama! He's singing. you have to help him!"
Tears well up in my eyes.

"I'll do anything to get my mate back." He said

Mama's singing stopped. He picked us up and ran with us back to the boundary. The other alphas close behind.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.4K 108 14
Weirdmageddon is over and Dipper and Mabel return to California where their parents found out what happened and forbid them from going back next summ...
3.4K 65 8
Tristian Reyes was conflicted. After spending nine years away from her family she knew it was time to confront her problems head on. There was a catc...
795K 37.1K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
348K 15.2K 61
When the team is in devastation of the lost of their leader and brother, they are stressed, tired and desperate. They get word that their leader is...