Another day (In Editing)

By Storytellernouis_

Natilee. That's me. I'm 17 and as much as id like to say I'm normal, I'm probably not. I'm like every other... More

Another day (Part 1)
Another day (Part 2)
Another day (Part 3)
Another Day (Part 4)
Another day (Part 5)
Another day (Part 6)
Another day (Part 7)
Another day (Part 8)
Another day (Part 9)
Another day (Part 10)
Another day (Part 11)
Another day (Part 12)
Another Day (Part 13)
Another Day (Part 14)
Another Day (Part 15)
Another Day (Part 16)
Another Day (Part 17)
Another Day (Part 18)
Another Day (Part 19)
Another Day (Part 20)
Another Day (Part 21)
Another Day (Part 22)
Another day (Part 23)
Another Day (Part 24)
Another Day (Part 25)
Another Day (Part 26)
Another Day (Part 27)
Another Day (Part 28)
Another day (Part 29)
Another Day (Part 30)
Another Day (Part 31)
Another Day (Part 32)
Another Day (Part 33)
Another Day (Part 34)
Another Day (Part 35)
Another Day (Part 36)
Another Day (Part 37)
Another Day (Part 38)
Another Day (Part 39)
Another Day (Part 40)
Another Day (Part 41)
Another Day (Part 42)
Another Day (Part 43)
Another Day (Part 44)
Another Day (Part 45)
Another Day (Part 46)
Another Day (Part 47)
Another Day (Part 48)
Another Day (Part 49)
Another Day (Part 50)
Another Day (Part 51)
Another Day (Part 52)
Another Day (Part 54)
Another Day (Part 55)
Another Day (Part 56)
Another Day (Part 57)
Another Day (part 58)
Another Day (Part 59)
Another Day (Part 60)
Another Day (Part 61)
Another Day (Part 62)
Another Day (Part 63)
Another Day (Part 64)
Another Day (Part 65)
Another Day (Part 66)
Another Day (Part 67)
Another Day (Part 68)
Another day (Part 69)
Another Day (Part 70)
Another Day (Part 71)
Another Day (Part 72)
Another Day (Part 73 1.2)
Another Day (Part 73 2.2)
Another Day (Part 74)
Another day (Part 75)
Another Day (Part 76)
Another Day ~Authors Note~
Another Day (Part 78)
Another Day ~Epilogue~

Another Day (Part 53)

27 2 2
By Storytellernouis_

/N: ilysm if you could spare a few seconds to click that vote button and comment maybe ;)

Nats POV

I smile at his mean but cute comment. I still love him I never stopped because the moment I told him was the moment I feel even more madly in love with him, I love him so much! I guess that sounds insane? Like I did love him but I guess the moment that I realised I was about to lose him for the rest of my life then it sunk in just how much I actually love this idiot!

"I.. I love you too" I reply calmly "If you Love him so much you wouldn't have done any of that shit would you!" Chloe shouts finally snapping. Niall glares at her softly slightly agreeing I agree with her to! "Because I was jelous and drunk out of my mind I had no idea what I was doing or that it would ever lead to this! I was stupid and I fucking hate myself for it! I'm not trying to get sympathy or any thing out of this!" I yell tears forming. How many times can I cry before the tears suddenly stop falling?.

"I still love you Niall, I still want us to work! I know that I'm a fuck up but I'll make it up to you I'll do anything!" I plead for the final time, he looks at me with those eyes those irish blue eyes that look like a sad broken man, actually a sad broken lonely boy. I did that!.

"I think its time you leave now don't you? You've already caused enough trouble!" Maura opens her eyes guiding me to the stairs "I'm sorry I just need to get my stuff?" I shrug "I'll get Greg to drop it by to you tomorrow" she tries to smile and pulls me toward the stairs away from him I hear his muffled cries for me to come back , I can't leave him cry?

"Wait!" I shout to her "what?" I pull away from her grip and run back into the room he's in wrapping my arms around him for what is the final time, the final time I'll get to hold him touch him be with him! I cry on his shoulder gripping tighter wanting some emotion back from him . Nothing!. Its over now its officially over and this is all my fault I brought this on my self! "I guess this is goodbye?" I bite my cheek "I guess so" he sad eyes trail my body "I love you" I whisper in his ear and kiss his cheek slowly leaving my mark on his body my lip stick stain evident I hush him and walk away before another word is said.

"I'm ready" I smile and she shows me to the door "I'm sorry again" "I am too" she sighs and closes the door leaving me outside in the cold night , who can I call? There's no one to call anymore! I get in my car that's parked and pull my phone out searching for a hotel or betsit that's near by for me to crash in for the night, or the week?.

My mum was right, well sort of I am heartbroken only its all on my head!. I find one called 'The Sea Shell inn' its only 25 minuets down the road so I'll just go there?.

...

I pay for a weeks stay its surprisingly cheap for a fancy place like this?

I take my heels off and walk around the lobby bare footed, I head to the bar and ask for the strongest drink they have, the give me a bottle of pure whiskey and the smell is strong it looks like bleach?. I run to the pharmacist across the road picking up some random pills I pay for them and take them back to my room. What's the point in living anymore?.

I lay on the floor my head leaning against the head board fits of tears bringing the bottle to my lips gulping the ligour down my throat it makes me rentch a lot but I don't care! I grab a pill and pop it in my mouth swallowing it, their not as strong as I would of hoped?. I continue to drink I find three bottles of wine in the mini fridge , I drink and drink I understand why teens do this on a daily basis its to wash away all emotion they feel to be happy and wild for the short pwriod of time so they can forget all their problems and just have fun an smile even if they have the shitist life in the world it makes you feel giggly and happy makes you smile,bur while I smile and try to hide my emotions to try and be noraml I just cry .

I go to take another pill I'm close to have talen the whole packet nearly! I pop it in my mouth and tip my head back swallowing it then bringing the bottle back to my lips. My phone rings "Hello?" My words fumble out of my mouth "Natilee?" I'm surprised its Zayn "uh yeah?" "Where are you?" "Why!" "I need to make sure your okay?" "Why?"I repeat "Tia's worried about you and Niall?" He whispers "why are you whispering? Why can't I hear that shitty music from the party? What's going on?" I fumble a sentance.

"Uh were not at the party were at Tia's dorm , Niall is hear he's in a really bad way he's shaking and crying he isn't breathing properly and he keeps talking utter shit, we can't make any sence from him? He doesn't know I'm calling you Tia told me to". Boy she really has his balls on a string!.

"I'm sorry Zayn but I really don't want to know me and Niall are finished, there's nothing I can do! As much as I want to do something I can't I'll just cause more trouble!"

He sighs and walks back into the room, I hear him open the door "Maybe this will change your mind" he places the phone down, putting me on speaker I breath quietly , I can imagine Tia miming to him what he's doing Zayn comforting her to trust him, I can imagine Niall on her bed or pacing back and forth around her room.

"Niall please sit down!" Tia speaks. Told ya!. "No.. No I won't sit! I can't sit" "Niall calm down she's fine you will move on and so will she" tia again speaking "NO Tia I won't she can't and she won't! I can't do this I won't do this, I need her I need her back? I shouldn't want her back should I! What if she's in trouble!" His speech is rushed. I think Zayn was slightly exaggerating! He doesn't sound to bad?. "Look she kissed me, she kissed me one last time she told me she loves me I don't know why but I believe her! I know she loves me she almost made me hit her! I need Nat, I need her hear with me so I can scream and shout at her and call her a whore! But then I need to grab her body in mine and spin her around in my arms and make her cry in laughter while I playfully tickle her, I need to tell her one last time just how much she actually means to me, how much I would and have risked for her! Tia I fucking need her" he shoutes crys and laughs all in one.

I need him too, I'm in full tears when he's finished "I understand that Niall but if you continue talking like this your going to pass out! Your pale as fuck shaking and not even breathing properly!" Tia is trying calm him but she is crying, is it really that bad?. "I nearly lost her once in that car accident, she was calling for me to help her to take her pain away, and I would I would die for her! She was bleeding the last things I heared was her saying she loved me and she always would! That she has never loved anyone more than me then I heared her screaches and the car flipping! Do you know how it feels to have your heart wripped out by the one person you love! She lied , she lied all along when she said those words there was no meaning behind them she had slept with Harry! She didn't mean it! I could kill him for that I will kill him for that for ruining her , me , us! I'm going to fucking kill him" he is now crying, like me crying as hard as me crying like he has never cried befroe!.

"I did mean it Niall I meant every word and I still do to this day, I love you Niall I fucking love you so much I'm in a hotel room crying over a bottle of whiskey!" I sigh then realising I wasn't supposed to speak, "what? Nat? Where are you?" I hear his feet stomping around the room, I feel his eyes looking for me when I'm not meant to be found, I don't want to be found!.

"I called her okay! I told her how bad you were she didn't believe me so I put her on speaker so she could hear for herself" zayn admits ashamed. Nialls voice muffles making gasp noises as he searches for soemthing to say , the line goes dead. Again I'm left alone and slightly worried about what I've done now!.

Moments later Zayn call me back "Nat you have to get to Harrys apartment right away! Nialls on his way there please hurry before he does something he will clearly regret!" Zayns voice paniced and hoarse "I would if I could drive!" I admit "what?" "I'm drunk zayn!" He huffs "I don't care deal with that in the morning just hurry!". I always wanted to do something that would make me break the law and rebel I guess tonight the night!. I get in my car and try to remember my way to Harrys, I'm actually a better driver drunk!. I park Niall already beat me here!. I run to the doors stumbling on the way fallying through the doors, now I have the option to wait for the elavator or run up the 39 flights of stairs, fuck it I'm taking the stairs .

I run by the time at the top I'm out of breath. I run to harrys door my heels in my hand as I run I get to his door its closed so Niall didn't have to bust in! I pull my dress down, I bang on the door silence is all I hear, I kick his door still nothing I push at it , its locked. What the fuck? I look at the room number again . Fuck! This is the wrong door!. I walk further down the hall and see a busted door, found them!. I get to the door and hear Nialls violent voice shouting Harry laughing at him, I have a feeling tonights not the right night to laugh at Niall there's a smashed vase and picture frames as I step inside I place my heels back on.

"I told you once Harry, more than once I told you to leave her alone I warned you Harry I fucking warned you! Yet you still defy me how many times do I need to kick your ass for you to listen" Nialls voice like venom, "Yeah but I have told you clued to your plenty of times that she was messing with me your just fucking stupid that you didn't listen!" Harry spits. They're in his room.

Niall mumbles something I can't make out to him "Yeah well wanna know something Niall, this is where it happened! This is where I fucked your girl over and over she was so wet for me! She fucking loved it! That bed right their this pillow I'm holding is what I used to muffle her small moans and screams, she was tugging at my hair moaning My Name! She was so innocent, dumb whore! Haha I licked every inch of her body I touched her felt her I know how dirty that skank is I told her that I care and she fell for it!" Harry laughs. I'm crying at his words. The haunting memorie plays again.

Niall shouts "No she's not don't fucking say that! She isn't a whore or dumb skank she's my Natilee and your going to fucking die for doing this to us!" She threats "dude you should be on my side she cheated on you!" "Yeah with you, the poisones dick I wished never even got to go near her!" Niall snaps . Harry moans in pain Niall shouting but pausing every few seconds "YOUR....GOING...TO....FUCKING.....PAY!" . Now I'm scared! Why am I just standing here?. "I can call the cops on you!" Harry warns and obviously fights back, I grap the nearest thing to me and smash his phone up. Now call the cops Harry!.

I storm in the room and gaze at the terrible sight , Harry lay on the floor bleeding, Niall with the blood on his hands I'm speachless I mean what do I say?.

A/N: Sorry but this is where it ends ;) now you have to wait oh I'm so evil!

Vote and commentx also follow me on twitter (@chloe_gabrielx) and add another day to your library if you haven't already so you can keep updated on when I post! Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 42 58
NOT EDITED PREPARE FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES; TRIGGER WARNING: I suck at putting them in the book so if you need one for any reason this is i...
58 9 7
They say what's in the past keep it in the past but I wanted to know all about my past. It was things that I didn't know and that I wanted and needed...
184K 5.8K 56
... I didn't know what to do... so I did nothing. There I was, sprawled onto the ground. Just looking at the sky. Wishing... praying... pleading that...
536 38 30
I was the first. I arrived in the Glade, and there was nothing and... no one. I remembered nothing about who I was, who my parents were, what happen...