Yui's Sister!

Od Asuka162002

never have we forgotten about the Sakamaki brothers right? After a year of being a sacrificial bride Yui's bi... Více

Prologue
Chapter: 1
Chapter:2
Chapter: 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 12

2.5K 60 1
Od Asuka162002

Akusa's P.O.V

I didn't know why, I was expecting Shu to be the one listening to me.

I went out the music room and went upstairs just to see Carla

"Hello Ms.Vampire Hunter"

He said while smirking

"Hello Carla, where's Shin?"

I ask him while going near him and sitting at his right side

"His fighting with the triplets "

He said casually not caring about his brother getting beat up by the Sakamaki's

"Are you serious?!"

I ask him, Shin might be a jerk but he doesn't deserve to be beaten up like that and I'm the only one who should beat him up not those vampires.

"He won't loose that easily"

Carla said with confidence and look at the sky and smirked.

"What are you planning?"

I asked a little worried something is telling me that I should stay away from him.

"Hahahaha.. I'm just kidding Asuka"

He said while smiling like and idiot

"Wanna go out?"

He ask, my whole body went completely numb when he asked me that question.

"What?!"

I answered him with a question and he just look at me.

"Let's go"

And with that he grab my hand and drag me downstairs and drag me outside the school grounds no one actually cared when we went out of the school.

"Where would we go? It's night!"

I ask looking at him while he keeps dragging me.

"We'll go to the bar the club anywhere would be fine if your there beside me"

He said smirking, I could feel someone's watching us but I just ignored that feeling and still letting myself get drag by this wolf.

"Look! It's still open!"

He shouted and I look at where his pointing and saw the Mall still open.

"Wha-What the!?"

I said looking at the mall, he just smirked and he still drag me until we entered the mall that's when he stop dragging me but still holds my hand.

I could sense that this mall isn't your typical mall.

"Carla"

I said his name and squeezed his hand. He just laugh at me and smiled.

"No worries they won't hurt you"

He said and we went to a pastry shop.

"Order anything you want"

He said casually

"Are you serious!?"

I ask, and I saw him nod, it almost made me jump.

I look at the shop and trying to find my favorite sweet.

"Can I have those?"

Then he look at where I was pointing and he just smirked

"So you like macaroons?"

He ask, and I just nod

"Alright, Sir will take those 8 remaining macaroons"

Then the cashier guy put the  macaroons at a cute box and gave it to me while Carla paid for it.

"Let's go shopping?"

He asked and I just look at him if his serious about what his talking about.

"Yes I'm serious, let's go"

Then he drag me somewhere all I can see are girls clothing.

Wait! Is he spoiling me?

"I heard it"

He said, I just look at him

"It was beautiful and I fell for it"

He said again in a serious tone.

"Don't blame me if I take it by force "

He said and look at me.

"Let's just enjoy our night"

He said and kiss my forehead which I was shocked.

"Asuka"

When he called my name that was the only thing who made me come back to reality

"Yes?"

I ask and look at him

"What's your favorite color?"

He ask and look at me

"I don't have a favorite I just don't want the color pink that's all"

I said and he looked at me and nodded, he went somewhere and when he come back he was carrying a beautiful blue dress.

"What the hell!?"

I look at him and he just smirked, oh god why does everyone smirked all the time.

"Try it on"

He said while pushing me inside the fitting room and I couldn't even say anything anymore.

Looking at the dress I just smiled, it's really pretty too pretty for me to be honest.

"Hey! Asuka stop looking at the dress and start wearing it already!"

Carla shouted, since I want this to be over I wore the blue dress and since I don't have magical powers I can't zipped the dress.

"Uhmm... Carla"

I called his name a little embarrassed

"Yeah what is it, do you need help or something? "

He asked, I just blushed

"Yeah.. I need help to zipped the dress"

I said then I heard him chuckle

"Yeah sure open the door and let me zipped it for you"

And with that I unlocked the door of the fitting room and turn around so he could zipped the dress for me.

"Well it look perfect on you"

He said looking at me.

"We should buy a pair of shoes for this"

He said and I just sweat drop.

"Okay, you can take this off now"

He said while looking at me with a grin on his face.

"Can you unzipped it Carla?"

When I said that he look at and laugh

"Sure, sure"

He unzipped the dress and went out the fitting room, I just sigh at the thought of actually going on with his plan, what the hell am I doing.

Finally done taking off the dress and wearing my Uniform again, he actually bought it and we went to another store this time we are buying the perfect pair of shoes for the dress and I don't even know why the hell are we buying all of this in the end he found a perfect pair of heels.

"Can we go back now?"

I ask him, he looked at me and chuckled

"Not yet we need the perfect accessories for you"

I sigh and follow him.

"Look Akusa you need to be perfect for that time okay?"

I just look at him with confusion

"What do you mean by that time?"

He look away and I heard he cursed

"Nothing just forget about it, anyway you should keep all this."

Then he gave me the dress, shoes and accessories that we bought together

"Someone is following us, I should go now"

He whispered in my ear and then he kissed me at my right  cheek

"What the hell!?"

I glared at him and he just chuckled and left me.

I just realized that I'm inside a mall full of vampires and wolves and they are all looking at me, I guess they know who I was, that idiot leaving a vampire hunter in a mall full of vampires what the bloody hell is he thinking! ?

I close my eyes and I can feel everyone glaring at me, who could blame I have killed thousands of vampires already.

"What are you doing here?"

I turn around to see Shu

"Uhh.. nothing "

I said and he just look at me and grab my hand

"Let's go"

He said and we ran until we're finally out of that mall.

"Don't go to places like that if your not with me"

He said while looking at me, I just nod and after their Limo fetch us  we finally got back to the Mansion.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

29.6K 744 13
Yui's older brother Rin isn't a big church going person. His sister has no clue of his sexuality, and his beliefs. But on top of all that Rin has a h...
64.5K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
181K 4K 28
Warning: I'm sorry if the characters are a little OOC. Also this is more of a Shu x OC. -------- Yui has already been in the mansion with the Sakama...
143K 3.5K 10
When Karlheinz finds a child who possesses a very unique type of blood, he decides to keep him. After some years the Sakamaki brothers find him. What...