The Destiny's Game-DPO 2

Por Abha3006

You believe in me or not..you can't just ignore me....I walk with you on all your en-devours...some fear me... Más

Prologue-Destiny Speaks
Meet The BAD Boy
A Different Girl
The Challenger
The Cursed Angel
A Bond Made By Destiny
That First Look
Far Yet Close
Destiny's Pawns
Beautiful Coincidences
We Meet Again...
The Bonds
Love ...Care...Lust
Pain...Hurt ...Confusions
Trust...Obsession...
The Change In The Story
Growing Darkness
A Date...A Deceit
The Clash
Repentance...Pain
Reconciliation
Disruptions
Melting Ice Queen
Crumbling Walls
Connecting Dots
His World
Love
Silent Confession
The Stubborn Juliet
Bunny's Tiger
The war with Fear
Love Conquers All
Beauty is The Beast
Thirst for Revenge
Fight for Love
The Ghosts of Past
Declaration Of War
Countdown
The Enemy Strikes
Finally Free
Walking Away..
Broken Beads
The End of The Dark Night
Reconciliation
Epilogue
Author's Note

Decision To Be Brave

5K 316 94
Por Abha3006

Destiny; 'I test you every second, the brave are awarded with friends who become their shield'

Melhotra House

Radhika wanted to go back to her college but Nihal and Prerna refused, they wanted her to rest. Nihal was too furious but Neil calmed him stating he wanted to handle Sanjay his own way. Radhika walked into the dinning room ; ''Aunty...I want to meet my friends ''

Prerna tapped the chair next to her,Radhika sat looking at her hands in her lap; ''Invite them home''

Radhika ; ''I want to go out....since last one week I have been no where''

Nihal looked at Radhika through his glasses ; ''Fine then we will take you out or Neil will take you''

Radhika thought for a moment ; ''Ok will I go with AD'' Nihal looked at Radhika he understood she found her way of having her will. Nihal smiled, he knew she was intelligent he was just waiting for the time Radhika gains strength to push her past behind and face the world bravely

A Garden 

Kritika kept pacing looking in the direction of the entrance, Sam who was seated on the bench kept staring at Kritika; ''tell me why are we here''

Kritika saw Radhika entering she smiled ; ''In a minute you will know all'' Radhika walked and hugged Kritika...; ''welcome Barbie doll how are you now''

Radhika; ''good...Hi Sam'' Sam got up and took a good look at Radhika, she looked weak...Sam pulled her into a hug; ''Sorry Cinderella ..I didn't come to see you''

Radhika rubbed her back; ''Its ok...I forgive you....Sam can we talk'' The 3 girls made there way to the mid of the garden , they sat under a tree. Radhika pulled out a small album out handing it to Kritika and Sam. It just took them a second to realize that t was Radhika's family album. 

Sam; ''Cinderella your mom and sister are so beautiful..more than you.''

Radhika gave a sad smile; ''yes they were...'' Sam- Kritika gave Radhika a questioning look..Radhika took a deep breath; ''3.5 yrs back my family was brutally murdered ...by my father's brother ''' Kritika and Sam gaped at her, Radhika narrated her past. How she was tortured    at her uncle's place, Saral and the her relationship with Melhotra's. Radhika huffed; ''Sam I call Neil AD means Adopted dad....I lost my family and I found them all in one person, My AD, he and Nihal uncle are only men who treated me like a human and not a meat. He treated me like his own when I ignored him, he held me like a baby when I had nightmares...whenever I feared something, he stood between me and my pain'' Radhika chocked...she covered her mouth to stifle her sobs; ''Sam I fear men, I know I am not normal....I panic without reasons. I am kind of always scared and difficult to handle...But I don't want to be like this...I want to be like  everyone...normal'' Radhika felt a small squeeze on her hand  ..Radhika looked at Sam, all she found was acceptance. 

Kritika wiped her tears which poured out hearing Radhika's pain...Radhika lifted her tear laden eyes up; ''I know I am weak, mentally sick...but for him I am not a burden or a responsibility like my other relatives felt. They wanted me for my money. But AD just wanted me happy...I am his Birdie...his Chashni and his little one. ...Sam we  are not what you think, But we are beyond words. Neil will go any limits to protect me and I will do anything to keep him Happy Yes we love each other but we are not in love with each other. We just can't be a couple....its weird '' Radhika took Sam's hand in hers; ''Sam he loves you...I have never seen him so disturbed ...please talk to him once'' 

Sam who had been controlling her tears now broke down...she pulled Radhika into a hug; ''I am so sorry...'' All words she wanted say died...Kritika too joined the hug..after few minutes Radhika broke the hug; ''Neil is here...''

Sam; ''he won't talk to me...''

Radhika; ''Oh he will....Kritika can you take me for an ice-cream...and you wait here....3 seconds AD will come '' Radhika dialed Neil's no. who was waiting for her in the car , he picked and Radhika disconnected . Neil got worried he jumped out of the car walking  inside...he looked around and found Radhika's stole lying on the grass...Neil Ran and picked it; ''Birdie where are you''

Sam stood behind him; ''She is fine, right now with Kritika....she wanted us to talk'' Neil knew it was Sam, he stood rooted to his place without turning back or replying her. Sam took a step forward till she was right behind him...she waited for his response but she got none .Sam wrapped her arms around his waist keeping her head on his back,she felt him stiffen; ''I am an idiot Neil, I know I should have given you a chance....But the thought of losing you was too painful''

Neil ; ''Do you think it didn't hurt me...I am  not a flirt or a womanizer Sam'' Sam stayed quite..Neil turned around to face her...she was looking down still holding his t-shirt at waist. Neil cupped her face forcing her to look into his eyes. A tear stood on edge waiting to spill, Neil smiled pulling her into his embrace , Sam relaxed hugging him tight. She buried her face into his chest..Neil caressed the back of her head; ''Never do that again''

Sam; ''never....I promise''

Neil; ''where is Chashni''

Sam; ''gone for ice-cream..they will back in some time''Sam found Neil little tense she rubbed his back; ''Neil Kritika will keep her safe...calm down'' Neil just nodded...

Mehra Mansion

Arjun walked back into his Mansion early morning, he knew all must be asleep .He walked up the stairs towards his room, but his legs halted hearing the giggling sound coming from the Sam's room.. Arjun took two steps back, it was 4:00 AM and Sam never woke up before 6 or 7. Arjun frowned, 'who was she talking to.....some friend...but this early. No she must be up all night..or was someone there in her room.' The thought of someone being in her sisters room filled his body with rage. Arjun turned the door knob barging in... he walked to the bed and found Sam in a deep sleep in a marathon pose. Her comforter was on the floor being kicked off by her . Sam's tab was lying next to her still playing Tom & Jerry. Arjun smiled, the sounds he thought to be giggles were coming from the tab. Arjun switched it off...he gently lifted her head to place it on a pillow ....he picked up the comforter from the floor, covering her...Arjun sat next to her caressing her head, he recalled their fight before he left . Shaking his head once he placed a peck on her forehead walking out, he gentaly closed the door behind him.

Sam opened her eyes looking straight at the door..she could see the shadow of his feet moving away..once  confirmed he left. Sam turned on her back with her eyes on the ceiling..she smiled and then giggled covering her mouth. She recalled how she was busy taking to Neil when she could feel someone standing outside her room, she quickly kicked off her comforter. To her luck she had been watching tom and jerry on her tab before Neil called and had paused it for a while. Before Arjun could enter she touched play , pushed her mobile under her pillow and took her favorite sleeping pose ...Sam pulled her mobile out , she hugged it tightly to the chest and mumbled; ''Sorry bhai''

Melhotra House

It was Monday and Radhika got ready for her college, she quickly stuffed her breakfast. Prerna; ''Radhika slow down''

Radhika replied mouthful; ''They will chuck me out for being absent for whole week''

Nihal; ''They won't dare'' Radhika stopped munching, looking at Nihal she swallowed everything in one go, walking to the exit she stopped turned around running back to Nihal. Radhika threw her arms around his neck and pecked his forehead; '' love you'' Nihal just smiled too emotional to reply. He  patted her cheek , Radhika gave one hug Prerna before running out to waiting Neil. Prerna smiled; ''Thank God...I thought she is back to square on''

Nihal; ''She is brave, she just have to realize that''

University Campus

After her classes, Sam Kritika walked Radhika out. Radhika noticed Arjun. She maintained a brave from. Sam looped her arm around Radhika's waist; ''when your AD is not around...its going to be us , we will never let you down....right Kritika ''

Kritika too looped her arm around Radhika; ''yes Barbie doll....no fear when we are here''

Arjun smiled trying to impress Radhika; ''hello ladies''

Sam rolled her eyes , Kritika took a step forward; ''get your self glasses Mr. Mehra we are girls...not ladies''

Radhika ignored him; ''Sam I will leave''

Arjun; ''Can I drop you ...Radhika!!!''

Radhika who had been hiding her nervousness for long gathered her strength and spoke; ''Mr. Mehra , when a person ignores you it means they are not interested in you...I guess you got my point''  Radhika walked off...once out of their reach she took a sigh of relief . Neil ruffled her hair Radhika gave him a wide smile; ''where to''

Neil; ''meditation session'' Radhika's face fell'' Neil cupped her cheek; ''I will be there with you whole time...'' Radhika smiled getting into the car...Neil  turned towards a direction throwing a flying kiss...Kritika pretended grabbing it, she closed her palms and then rubbed them on Sam's cheek, Sam blushed. Arjun noticed a guy throwing a flying kiss and Kritika grabbing  it...but after that what Kritika did gave away Sam's secret . Arjun now wanted to know who was the guy as he quickly turned away before Arjun could see him.. After dropping Sam home...Arjun zoomed off to the meditation center.  Radhika's rejection irritated him, he wasn't use to loosing..let alone being rejected; 'Not good girl....do whatever you want But one day you will belong to Arjun, that day I will teach you a lesson for the rejection''

Meditation Center

The trainer asked everybody to sit in a comfortable position with their eyes closed, she was telling them the importance of breath . Asking them to follow her voice , Radhika tried hard to concentrate but last week's incident and today Arjun growing interest  scared her. She was not able to concentrate...through the voice of the instructor Radhika could make out she was on the other corner of the hall, Radhika opened one eye slowly looking towards the left then right, she smiled Neil was seated next to her in the meditating pose...suddenly she felt a pinch on her wrist and saw Neil smiling. Radhika closed her eyes now gaining her momentum back.

Arjun entered the building , the instructor gave him a wide smile and he gestured her to be quite....Arjun moved through the corners of hall and stopped right next to Radhika, he watched her standing there ...then looked around , he found every one busy mediating . Arjun opened his palm gesturing the instructor to let it go on for 5 more min. He walked infront of Radhika , there was a good gap between the two rows.. Arjun squatted coming to Radhika's face level, his eyes never leaving her face....a soft smile  covered his lips. He drank her features in. Her lips, chiseled nose and a perfect neck. His eyes moved to the soft rising and falling of her chest...a strand of hair had escaped her clip falling loosely oh her forehead....Arjun wanted to touch it badly...As if in a dream his hand moved. But then he noticed a small frown on Radhika's brows. She sensed his presence....Arjun smirked got up and quickly took a place in front row pretending to be the part of the group. Radhika opened her eyes looking around; 'Someone was there....I sensed it, should I tell AD. No...don't want him to be more worried' 

The instructor ended the session . Moving on to creative part, Arjun took the opportunity moving into the office region he could watch everyone through CCTV.

 Neil gulped when he saw they had to paint . He always got just the passing grades when it came to painting or sketching, plus everybody had use their fingers toes or any prop available with them and not the brushes. The intention was to bring the child hidden in every human being, all participants started painting. Radhika Neil were in a group... Neil just dipped all his fingers in different colors and started leaving impression on the paper, he smiled wide and moved his in every possible way laughing; ''Perfect''

Radhika; ''what is it''

Neil; ''Ah!! you won't understand its Abstract Art''

Radhika looked at Neil then at his painting; ''Picasso would have committed suicide , had he got a glimpse of it''

Neil frowned; ''Jealous'' without her noticing her dipped his other hand in the colours and pressed them on radhika's cheek; ''you look perfect now'' radhika picked her paint and threw on his shirt. Everybody stopped to watch 2 adults behaving like toddlers giggling and playing with colours. After sometime, the room was filled with laughter and the members mocked their own work. Arjun burned watching Radhika's bond with Neil...he hated him too much now...all his mind was working was to devise a plan to chuck Neil out of his way. He knew he could not speak to her now, but before leaving he decided to leave a message...

Radhika walked inside the wash room to clean the mess as much as she can, she knew Neil was outside hence nothing to fear. Radhika washed her hands and wiped her dress with a tissue. She turned to the mirror to clean her face and froze; 'One Day you will be mine...the one with you won't be able to stop me'

Radhika's breathing was disturbed now, she opened her moth to call Neil. But her voice was lost. She quickly stuffed everything in her bag running out of the washroom,  then stopping at the door...Radhika looked at the message again. She decided not to let Neil know, for once she wanted to be strong. Putting a forceful smile on she walked out.....

Neil knew the difference between her true and fake smile, but he decided to keep quite now...he asked Radhika go and sit in the car. Neil pushed open the door and walked to the mirror....glaring at the words written he whispered; ''Come and meet me once and you will know what I can do'' Neil took a deep breath and walked out...he was hurt Radhika didn't share her fear with him...

A Multi-specialty Hospital

A small boy was wailing loudly when bought near a huge black teddy bear. The doctor asked the nurse to take the toy away ; ''Kush is a brave boy...what a teddy can do...Kush can scare teddy''

The kid sniffed; ''No...teddy will beat Kush''

Doc; ''Who said so''

Kush; ''Black Teddy''

Doc gave kid a chocolate, to divert his fear; ''where is the teddy''

Kush tore the wrapper; ''School...''

Doc caressed his head; ''If I show you the picture, will you tell me'' Kush nodded negative. The doctor smiled; ''Kush nothing will happen, Police uncle is here. We will beat the Teddy'' Kush blinked and disclosed the Identity of the black Teddy...it was the school guard. Targeting and tormenting Innocent kids who were unable to tell their parents what they were going through. Later the doctor brought in the Black Teddy and banged it infront of Kush with a stick. Making the boy smile , he looked at his parents; ''bring him in for few sessions...he will be fine''

Police officer; ''Awesome Dr. Teji...you made things simple for us''

Teji smiled; ''things are always simple, we complicate them...good luck with Black Teddy'' Teji walked into his cabin and smiled at the visitor; ''And hello to you too Kritika...why here?''

Kritika; ''A friend needs help''

Teji nodded taking a seat next to Kritika; ''tell me all, without editing''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more done :) do let me know how was it

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

467K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...
13K 601 13
"Preeti...kyu ro rhi ho meri jaan main tumhara tha hu aur rahunga" "Ask yourself Prem Singhania khudse pucho" Two souls,Two minds, Two bestfriends...
361K 16.6K 42
# 22 in fan fiction on 18/02/2017....# He's my life ....He's my sanity ....He's my prayer......❤️ She's my smile....she's my heartbeat....she's my s...
5.8K 181 36
When two meet chaos is bound to happen ........ A LOVELY CHAOS💕 Both are similar as well as different at same time🤨 ........ They except each other...