Somebody - PRIVATE CHAPTERS

By Wowchilee

This book contains the Private Chapters for the book Somebody That I Used To Know. The Chapters will coincide... More

How To Read Chapters
1. That Night - part 1

2. That Night pt 2. / Next morning

30.9K 209 18
By Wowchilee

Jade

I didn't know what to think or what to do.

One moment Julien is giving me this ring that had to have cost a ton of money, telling me it was a symbol - a promise that we would be best friends forever, no matter what, then he's staring into my eyes while I'm spilling tears over how sweet he is and I feel this fluttering feeling in my stomach that has made an appearance time and time again.

Attraction.

I was attracted to my best friend.

His eyes were my favorite, so blue-green and light that they looked like tropical waters. As he gazed into my eyes, I felt that tug in my belly, signaling my aroused state.

This can't be happening.

But it was. Something about Julien had been pulling me toward him for a while now and It was harder to maintain.

Feeling uncomfortable, I grabbed his hand and pulled him to lie on the bed with me. He held me against him as his hand slid to rest at my hip. I felt his excitement right up against my ass and I dared not move a muscle, my eyes glued to the tv. Every now and then I would smile at my ring, feeling loved.

Then something crazy happened.

He told me he wanted to share his first kiss with me.

Our first kiss. For either of us.

I was dubstruck, wondering what had gotten into him, but I couldn't deny it, as I looked up at him and saw the lust in his eyes, I wanted to kiss him too.

His arms around me as he leaned over my body, I felt heat rush through me, my own excitment exploding as he leaned down and hovered above my lips.

The moment he kissed me, gently pressing his soft lips to mine, nipping at my lower lip,  I mewled softly and he was kissing me like a man kisses a woman.

It was unfathomable how good it felt to be like that with him.. his hips as they leaned into mine, the taste of his lips and how his scent enveloped me.. I was gone.

It was over before I knew it and we were both breathless when I asked for more. I was shocked at how blunt I was with him.

After our amazing first kiss, he looked at me for a moment as he contemplated something, his eyes dancing around my face.

When he said he wanted to ask me something, something big- I had a feeling what it could be.  It was like I was reading his mind because mine went straight there too.

He left, leaving me stunned and I sat there thinking..

Was he really going to ask me to be his first?

That couldn't be it... could it? Was I delusional?

Our relationship had taken a turn for something more already and adding this step would put the nail in our coffin in the friendship category.

But did I want to do it?

I did....

Quickly showering, I dried off and slipped on something comfortable, a silk and lace cami with matching shorts.

If in fact he suggested this, I wanted to be prepared.

I doubted he would, but I sort of wanted him to. I wanted to be with him but I would never say a word if it wasn't what he was going to ask me.

I sat there waiting, a smile on my face as I recalles our kiss. Staring down at my ring made it all the more real.

He burst in through my balcony, catching me off guard. I figured he would come back the way he left but as I watched him stride toward me in the sweatpants that hung dangerously low on his hips, sporting an erection, I felt my insides heat back up again.

"You know.." he breathed, his eyes roaming my bare legs.

I had assumed, but it looked like I was indeed correct.

He came to me and held my face as he sat on the bed, telling me how much he loved me and my heart went into overdrive.  He said he wanted this moment to be between us and not anyone else, that I should get my dream first time and not some asshole fumbling around down there, turning me off.

I had to agree, but he was a virgin too, so how would he be any more experienced?

Then it hit me...

Pornos....

I agreed with shaky hands and his lips were on me. Nervous was an understatement of how I felt but Julien made sure to ease my nerves with slow sensual kisses down my throat, his hands gliding down the sides of my body.

I relaxed, enjoying the feel of him pressed against me.

It was strange, being with Julien like this. I had thought about it many times but I never did or said anything.. now here we were.

He was thorough, kissing me every time I became nervous, calming my body down as he caressed me and managed to take my clothes off without me paying much mind.

Once I realised I was bare to him, I suddenly felt insecure. Julien made me smile, telling me how beautiful I was. He didn't stop telling me.

He even made a fucking play list with all my favorite songs on it.

He did some crazy thing with his mouth, putting it right on my lady parts and eating me like I was a watermelon, my excitement all over his face.

I didn't have it in me to be mortified.. i was too into what he was doing.

He made me scream like I never have, my own eardrums ringing as I came back down.

Once he was ready to make me his though... that's when my nerves started back up.

He kissed me, holding my hands down on the mattress after positioning himself against me. Telling me of his love for me, I felt him slowly push his massive size into my small opening and I went wide eyed.

He never stopped kissing my neck or lips, taking the discomfort away. I was too tight around him and he was just so big.

He managed, gripping my hands as he slid all the way to the back, plummeting inside me all the way. I let out a high pitched squeal to which he responded with a scrunched face and grunts. He said I was way too tight.

Once the initial weirdness and foreign feeling went away and he began moving his hips, I was lost in our rhythm.

All I wanted was this. Him.

This may ruin our friendship once I realise that I want him like this all the time and not just once, but I didn't care.

It was literally like Julien lifted the cage off of a beast and now that I had some of him, I wanted more and more.  I couldn't describe the feelings inside as I watched him, looking into my eyes as he moved inside of me - making me a woman... but one word can sum it up.

Love.

I loved him.

He was feeling so good, making me scream as he touched my body all over, sucking my nipples into his mouth and biting them gently with his teeth.

He became so dominant over me, positioning my hips this way and that so he was hitting a deeper angle.

I began to pick up on what he was doing and I locked my legs around him, telling him to take me harder. I felt something bubble up inside me that needed to be released.

So that is what an orgasm feels like...

I never touched myself, so I didn't know. I mean, I've touched myself to see... but I've never had an orgasm.

He gave me another one as his hips met mine in hard thrusts and I was coming apart at the seams, feeling his own release spill out into me as he shut his eyes tight and let out a sound that was so sexy to me.

The moment our eyes met and i was coming down from the high, I realised what exactly we had just done....

But... I wanted more.

And more I got.

We drifted off to sleep in the early hours of morning, my body tucked into his with my face stuck in his neck.

I thought how I wanted this to never end. I wanted him to be mine but I never wanted to lose him as my friend either. I loved him.

I hoped that when tomorrow came, either we stayed friends, or something else... but I was so scared that if something happened to make us mad at the other, we would lose each other and that feeling scared me more than anything.  I didn't want to lose him.

I woke up around noon, the blankets were around my waist and as my eyes fluttered open, I was greeted by Julien's sleeping face, his entire muscular tan torso on display for me.

The soreness between my legs was evident as I made a move to sit up and I doubted that I would be able to do that again for a while. But as I watched him sleep, noting the wood he was sporting beneath the blankets, my desire swept through me and I was coating myself in my own juices,  thinking about things I wanted to feel between my legs...

The beast was out of its cage.

Feeling daring, I smirked as I bit my lip, moving the blankets to expose his lower half just to see since I didnt get a good look last night.  I had never seen it hard before but once and I tried not to look that time.

I gaped the moment Julien's dick sprung up from beneath the blankets and wondered just how the hell he fit inside me last night.

No wonder I was sore.

"Don't just stare at him" a deep husky voice called out groggily and I snapped my eyes to his, seeing he had a smirk on his lips.

"Good morning." He jerked me down on top of him, moving my hair back out of his face as he kissed me. It wasn't a sweet kiss though, it was a wild one with so much passion in it.

I moaned into his mouth as he hitched my leg around his waist and ground his hardness against my slick core.

"Fuck." He grunted, grinding into me again and again. "Are you sore?" He pulled away to look at me, brushing my hair behind my ear, his turquoise eyes soft yet wanting.

I was.. but i didn't give any fucks. I needed him again.

"I am but I want more." I admitted sheepishly. His grin was combusting my insides and I rolled, pushing him into the bed as I straddled his hips, my wetness covering his erect member.

His brows rose as he pushed up against me, surprised at my behavior and I smirked, leaning down to capture his lips.

More wild kisses from my wild best friend...

"Fuck you're so fucking sexy." He whispered, one hand gripping my hip while the other slid to my ass.

"Mmmm... you are." I put my hands on his chest and slid against him a few times, driving him crazy. His eyes never left mine. I was feeling my heart swell at the same time my animal wanted to be unleashed.

"I really should shower..." I teased, his frown making me giggle.

"You're right. We should." He bit his lip, hiding his grin as he stood up with me latched around him and I squealed.

He held me close, lips devouring mine as he walked me to the bathroom and I held on for dear life, feeling his hands roam all over my body.

He managed to turn on the shower and regulate the temp while kissing me with me still hanging from his body.

Boy has skills.

The moment the warm water hit my back, I was unhitching my legs from around him to slide down but he stopped me, our eyes locking.

"Nuh uh. On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being extremely sore and unable to take it, how sore are you exactly." He cocked his head with a small smirk.

I thought about it, watching his muscles flex. "Six."

"Good." He turned so my back was pressed into the wall, my legs still around his waist as he hoisted me back up. I stared at him confused.

"Why?"

A slow devious smile spread.  "Because I'm going to fuck you against this shower wall. I made love to you last night.. and it was perfect. But now I want to fuck you." He growled with lustful eyes, making my insides clench with a new rush of heat.

I gasped as he slid a finger in me, his hips keeping me pinned. He watched me in awe as I let my head fall back, eyes rolling into my skull. I felt his finger slide against my inner walls which were swollen around him. I was already so wet and he groaned.

"You feel so good." He rasped, his bedroom voice back where it belonged.

His finger started to gently rub me in and out.  I liked what it did to my body, making me crave him inside me.

"Julien.." I whispered, opening my eyes to see he was concentrated on my face, glancing down between my legs every now and then to see what he was doing to me.

His finger shoved all the way in, followed by another and I already felt stretched even though it was nowhere near the size of him.

He lifted me slightly and brought me under the spray with him, my arms going around his neck so I didnt fall. We stared at each other as he held me under the spray, his fingers working in and out of me, making my heart rate increase and my breaths come out in pants.

"You like that?" He cocked his head as I moaned and nodded my head.

I was pressed back up agaist the shower wall and I reached my hand down between us, grasping his erect member. It was huge - there was no way I was going to be able to walk after this. 

He hissed between his teeth, leaning down to my ear to whisper. ."I'm going to fuck you so hard, Jade. I want you to feel every single inch of me inside you. I want you to remember who was there for days to come." He was pulsating in my hand as my insides quivered.

This was so new to me, but I loved it. I loved that it was with him. 

"Do it." I challenged him, a smirk spreading across my lips as I kissed his neck, earning a low moan from him.

With quick movements, he had my wrists pinned above my head and his lips were pressing hot wet kisses down my neck as I held onto his hips with my legs. His other hand moved between us, and I felt the blunt end of his head rub against my wet petals, shifting his weight as before he pressed into me just slightly.

"Julien." I breathed, feeling my lower belly swirl with excitement and desire.

He moved away from my neck, looking into my eyes as he held my hands above my head. This was it. This was what I really wanted to feel with him.

Without warning, he jerked his hips, sliding into me but my inner walls were protesting, screaming at him to go back. Julien groaned, his face screwing up into a pinched pained look as he moved back out and slammed into me.

I screamed out, the feeling of him so big inside me as it stretched me open.

"Fuck!" I wailed, throwing my head back as he slammed in one more time until he was buried to the hilt. Another scream came from me as he did so, whimpering once he was completely sheathed.

I was breathing hard - unable to keep focus as the pain errupted through me. I couldn't stop my walls from squeezing him, wanting him out. It was a feeling I had not gotten used to yet, but I think i would eventually.

"Fuck. Just relax, baby." He gritted out between his teeth, his hand letting my wrists go as they traveled to my hips, gripping them in a bruising way.

"Oh god, Julien!" He was much too big for someone like me. 

Meeting my gaze, he pulled out slightly and thrust back in hard, earning a mewl from me. 

"You're gonna take this, babygirl. And you're gonna like it. I've been picturing this for a long time now." His lips were swollen and pink as they kissed mine, his tongue sliding inside my mouth to taste me as I whimpered.

Placing my hands on his shoulders for more control, I felt him grip my hips and pin me to the wall before sliding out and jerking me down on him as he came up, forcing my walls to accept him, but he didnt stop this time.

I ripped away from his kiss to let out a scream of pleasure and pain, feeling him fuck me over and over again, hitting the back of my cervix with every hard thrust. This was too much.

I was bouncing as his skin slapped against mine under the warm spray, my legs being pushed wider around him so he had more access to me.

The pain from every thrust and every jolt inside me, every slam my cervix took, had me feeling like I was coming a part, a familiar swell inside me taking over as his hips picked up the pace, his eyes finding mine.

"You like that? Scream for me, baby." His eyes were full of love for me as my mouth fell open and my brows shot up, a look of desperation as I couldn't hold back the scream.

I screamed so loud I was sure it hurt his ears, but if it did, he didnt let me know. He just slammed into me harder and harder, his muscles working overtime as his grip on my hips became almost too much to bare.

"Oh god, Julien!!!!" I screamed, my nails digging into his shoulders and back. 

"that's it.. that's it." He whispered. His face was turning red, his wet hair clinging to his forehead as he jerked me off the wall and jumped out of the shower with me, lying my back on the counter, my ass off the side. 

He dragged me toward him, the look of pure pleasure on his face as he slammed into me hard again. I couldnt hold in my scream as my hands reached back, finding the faucet to hold onto so I didnt fall off.

Julien spread my legs wide and his hands came back around my hips as he held on for dear life..

Then I watched as he turned his thrusts into slams, jerking his body so fast an hard that I thought he had turned into the energizer bunny.

His eyes were on me as my mouth fell wide open, my jaw wanting to break off at the hinge with how hard I was screaming.

His muscles flexed in over time as his quick hard and deep thrusts had my body shaking, my breasts bouncing up and down as he bottomed out inside me each time. 

I felt like I was going to explode. 

The look in his eyes was like nothing I had ever seen from him, I was bringing him this pleasure. I needed to feel his lips.

The swelling feeling came back to me and I was so close - so close to that orgasmic feeling that rushed inside me last night, feeling him come with me.

His skin slapped against mine as I held onto the sink, watching him work me out in a speed I wasnt sure was human. the need to let go was becoming more and more prominent.

"Julien! Oh god, Julien!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Surely the neighbors could hear us.

Almost there ... almost..

He was hitting me so hard inside that I was seeing stars and I felt him swell inside me, his grunts letting me know he was close too.

That was when I felt it.. 

The look on his face, the biting of his lip, it sent me over the edge along with how he was forcing my body to take him, all of him. I felt myself being pelted up and over that no return mark, my body flying away from me as I screamed his name, coming around him.

He shouted something incoherent as he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me up so out lips smashed together, his tongue searching my mouth as I stole his moans. I felt him throb inside me, his come spurting within, coating me as he kept his hips jerking.

My walls clamped around him, milking him as he filled me up and I felt another wave of it - I spasmed, screaming into his kiss as he moaned into mine, gripping him harder. Him coming had sent me into another spiralling orgasm and I felt suddenly drained.

He kissed me gently, his tongue moving out of my mouth as his teeth nibbled on my lip gently. I let out a hard sigh, moving away as our eyes locked.

"Holy fuck." He whispered, his breath coming out hard.

I could only nod in agreement.

Feeling my walls still pulsating around him felt amazing as he just stood still - the foreign feeling of his size in me was becoming familiar and it brought another moan out of my mouth.

"You feel so fuckin good, Jade." He sighed, lowering his mouth to take a nipple into it, kissing and licking my breast as I clenched him, feeling him growing softer.

He raised up, letting go of my nipple with a 'pop' and smiled down at me as he pulled out of my aching walls.

I hissed, feeling a cold sensation as he left my warmth, but then felt something else - our combined releases leaking out of me.

"Holy fuck that's hot" He raised my legs up so they were pressed together and watched in awe as his come leaked out of me, down my ass and onto the counter top.

He sighed, grabbing his phone and opening it. before I could ask what he was doing, I heard the sound of the camera go off and I went wide eyed.

"Julien!"

"What?" He smirked. "Don't worry, you can't see your face. I just wanted to get this special kodak moment." He mused, spreading my legs so he could sink down on top of me and kiss my lips. I responded the way he wanted me to, with a moan.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up." He tugged me so I sat up and pulled me off the counter to wipe up the mess before helping me into the shower. I could barely stand.

"Oh god." I bowed over, feeling a cramp settle inside my abdomen.

He was on me in a second, concern in his eyes as he held me to him. "YOu okay?" His lips hovered over my neck as he pressed me into his chest, my arms going around him for support.

"it hurts now. ten out of ten." I felt like I was going to pass out at any moment.

Julien pulled away to smile lovingly down at me, helping me to sit on the shower seat in the corner before taking my body wash and lathering up his hands. I watched as he sunk to his hanches and took my leg, slathering the soap up my calf and thigh with slow deliberate movements. 

I watched him in awe as I slumped back on to the shower wall, his hands trailing up to my apex, fingers going  between my folds to clean me. I hmmm'd in appreciation, the feeling so good. My best friend, the love of my life, cleaning me up. He ran down the other thigh with his soapy hands, his eyes watching my face as he ended at my foot, kneding the skin slowly.

"That feel good?" His voice was husky.

I nodded, biting my liip as he brought his hands to my stomach and slid them up to my ribs slowly, lustful eyes filled with love as he watched my reaction. I loved what he was doing.

My breathing picked up, but not in a way where I wanted to go for another round - rather a way that made my heart swell. He brushed his palms over my breasts and my nipples peaked, his hands kept going up my chest, to my clavicle and around my neck.

Something about feeling his hands around my neck made me moan and his brows raised. "Is ....that something you think you'd like?"

I think I would love if he did this during sex.

"yeah.." I breathed. "I think so."

He finished watching me, his eyes alight like I was some sort of anomaly. Then he helped me stand and gently pushed me under the spray to rinse me off.

After our shower, he dried me off and insisted on carrying me to my room, wrapped up in a towel. He lay me on my bed, going to my closet to get some clothes. 

I watched him move with the towel around his hips, his v line peeking out the top and my mouth watered. I loved watching him walk around with hardly any clothes on. I felt like this was a new privilege granted to me.. but we still had to talk.

He came to me and pulled the towel away, watching my body as he helped me dress. 

"I can do this, yanno." I smirked up at him.

He paused, looking up at me. "I know, but I want to do it. I loved you too hard and now youre hurt, so take the generosity." He smirked. "Besides, it gives me extra time to look at you naked."

I shook my head. "you're such a guy."

Once we were both dressed, he cuddled next to me in bed, pulling me so I was chest to chest with him, out legs tangled up.

"I love you Jade" He whispered, looking down at me.

"I love you too." I smiled, pressing my lips to his.

We kissed for a while before he got up, saying he was going to make me breakfast and that he would come get me when it was ready.

Lying in my bed, I sighed happily. 

This was the happiest I think I have ever been in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...