Your Lips On Mine \ Ziam ♥

By zarrywhoziamyeah

The situation is weird, like really fucking weird. Liam thought maybe he was hallucinating when he first saw... More

intro
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*

*13*

643 27 1
By zarrywhoziamyeah

Liam grins as he leans against the entrance to his room, taking in where Zayn leans back against his pillows, textbook balanced on his legs. His glasses hang off of his nose, and he wears Liam's blocky, red and black plaid shirt. There is something about seeing him in his clothes that make him feel a bit possessive, a bit elated -

"Hey," Liam greets, pushing off the door frame and bringing Zayn's attention to him as he closes the door behind him. Zayn smiles softly, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"Hey yourself," Zayn greets, shifting the book to the nightstand.

Liam climbs onto the bed, hunching over Zayn to press a quick kiss to his lips. He fingers the plaid shirt, grinning some. "My shirt?"

"Was cold," Zayn says defensively, cheeks flaming as Liam's eyes rake down his body.

He wears one of those half shirts underneath, the loose black one, that reveals the way his belly bunches from the way he sits. It kind of takes his breath away, and he folds a hand over Zayn's belly before dragging it under the shirt and expanding his fingers across the playing card inked on his ribcage.

"Should have put a regular shirt on then," Liam teases, hovering his smile over Zayn's lips.

"Or you can warm me up."

Liam shifts then, moving his leg to Zayn's side to settle into his lap. Zayn's hands come to his back immediately, legs moving to fit him better. Liam takes the arms of his glasses between his fingers, slowly pulling them off as he presses a kiss to his forehead.

He places the glasses on the nightstand before cupping Zayn's sides, watching the way his palms slide over Zayn's bare skin. "I like it, you - you in my clothes."

Zayn drags Liam down so their lips can meet. He tilts his head to slot their lips perfectly. It is a slow kiss, a calm one - just a simple drag of the lips against each other. He likes these ones too, ones that don't lead to anything other than Liam's chest filling with a feeling he can't explain, but he wants to overdose on it.

"Feeling better?"

Zayn grimaces, a flush running up his cheeks. He had called out of work this morning due to the fact he refused to leave Liam's bed, claiming he was too hungover to move.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout last night. I know you said I wasn't an annoying drunk but -"

"Adorable," Liam offers, lips quirking up as he circles his thumb against his cheek. "Talking about how much you love me massive cock."

"Shut up," Zayn groans, knocking his head back against the headboard. "Did I say anything else?"

Liam's smile falters, an uncomfortable feeling settling in his chest as he remembers Zayn mentioning he had a show tonight.

"No, just that you're desperate to suck me off," Liam laughs, hoping the nerves can't be heard.

Zayn pushes Liam off of his lap, laughing loudly. Liam drags Zayn with him, pulling him down the bed to wrap his arms around him and pull him to his chest.

"Your words, love. Not mine."

Zayn grumbles, smoothing his hand under the back of Liam's shirt. "I didn't mean it."

"Sure," Liam snorts. He scrapes his lips across Zayn's hairline. "Wanna take a quick kip and maybe I can give you this massive cock afterwards -"

"Shut up," Zayn says loudly, muffling his laugh against Liam's throat. "You have an itty bitty dick, babe."

"Oh yeah?" Liam huffs out, raising a brow as he rolls Zayn onto his back. He drags his lips against his ear as he whispers, "is that why it makes you moan like that?"

Zayn groans quietly, knocking his cheek against Liam's. "Do you wanna kip or not?"

Liam presses a soft kiss to Zayn's lips before he settles his cheek on Zayn's chest, his fingers spread underneath Zayn's shirt and Zayn's carding through his hair.

"You also said you're in love with my beard," Liam tells him, smiling softly. He rather focus on that instead, even though he knows Zayn probably doesn't mean it the way he wants him to. "That you're going to grow yours out so we can be lumberjack boyfriends."

Zayn slides his fingers down the side of his face before scratching his nails through the scruff against his jaw, inhaling sharply. "It's true. I love it much more than that massive cock of yours."

Liam laughs tiredly, pinching his side. He wants to know if Zayn meant it, that he wants to be boyfriends - regular boyfriends, but he is too afraid to ask. "Quiet, babe. Lemme sleep."

+*

"Condom, babe."

Liam stretches, fingering for the package under the pillow before he slides it into Zayn's hand where it lays on the mattress by his side.

Zayn's tongue slides against his skin, dragging against his belly, mouthing around his navel, too close to where Liam's cock lies heavy and untouched. Flushed to the root and leaking out messily against his navel and his belly tenses when Zayn drags his tongue across the gloss, too close to the tip.

"Tease," Liam grits out, overwhelmed sounding as he cards his fingers through Zayn's hair. He snickers, nipping at Liam's skin before working his way back up to his chest. He pauses for only a moment to suck a mark between his collarbones, dragging out a rough moan from Liam's lips.

"Gonna show you summat," Zayn murmurs huskily, climbing up Liam so he can hover his face over his. He tickles his fingers over Liam's swollen nipple, reddened and sore from the way Zayn had teased them earlier. "But you can touch as much as you want, however you want, alright babe?"

Liam groans low in his throat, muffling it against Zayn's lips before he pulls away. There is a dark look in his eyes as he crawls down Liam's legs, making arousal burst down his spine before Zayn can even get a hand around him.

When he does, Liam can't help the shaky moan he lets out. They have been rolling around the sheets, lips stitched together and dry humping for like two hours it feels like and Liam had felt like was on the edge of going mad when he stretched Zayn eagerly but Zayn wanted to take his time kissing every inch of Liam's skin afterwards.

(Not that Liam really minds, but his dick throbs under Zayn's touch and he really needs Zayn to hurry up now.)

"Gonna work y'self on me cock, love?"

Zayn drags the condom down his length, sucking his bottom lip between his teeth when he nods. "Want you to be rough with me, okay?"

Liam huffs out, spreading his legs. He looks so soft when he says it, tiny between Liam's legs and a rush of red taking over his cheeks. His eyelashes flutter when he looks up at Liam, smoothing his palms down his thighs as he waits for Liam to respond.

Liam nods, his heart thudding fast in his chest as he watches Zayn smirk lopsidedly before he turns around.

"Fuck," Liam murmurs, taking in the wiry muscles wrapped around Zayn's back, thicker around his shoulders and the arch of his spine. He eyes the bulge of muscle in his bicep as he reaches back to wrap his spit slicked fingers around Liam, head tilting back.

Liam slides his palms across his bum, eliciting a moan from Zayn's lips as he spreads his cheeks. He listens to the soft whimpers Zayn lets out as he rolls his hips back against Liam, Liam's fingers digging harshly into his skin.

It is obscene, watching the way his cock disappears between Zayn's cheeks, his hole swollen and slick. The way his back arches as he sinks further down, his hands coming to cover Liam's, who kneads and squeezes him, trying to keep himself from thrusting up into Zayn like he wants to.

Zayn huffs out when he bottoms out. He stays still for a moment, seated in Liam's lap as he adjusts. Liam smoothes his hands down his hips and to his calves, just needing to touch him because he feels like he could burst if he doesn't.

Zayn leans forward, hands on Liam's calves as he eases himself back up his prick slowly, giving Liam a better view of the way he swallows his cock when he sinks back down. He goes at a steady pace after a moment, whimpering out quietly.

Liam huffs out harsh moans as he watches the expert way Zayn rolls his hips down, the way the bottom of his spine arches as he pulls up and rounds when he fucks back down. The way he changes the speed and fucks down on Liam quickly, shallow strokes past the rim as he rides the head and Liam has to cup his cheeks again, feeling the way they tremble from the fast way they move.

Liam grips into his skin roughly, guiding his hips' movements before pulling him back down on his cock so he can grind deep into Zayn. Zayn trembles, whimpering quietly as Liam does it again, over and over until his whimpers turn into something louder and seemingly deafening in the quiet room.

"Shh," Liam moans, tapping Zayn's arse gently. It isn't late enough to be assured that everyone is asleep, and even if Zayn didn't want to keep this a secret, it is still common courtesy -

It has the opposite effect as Zayn moans out again, rocking back against Liam. "Again, babe."

"What?" Liam groans, eyes clenching shut as he squeezes Zayn's bum again. He knows what he means, he just -

He can't believe Zayn is real, sometimes. And he is overwhelmed that he gets to see Zayn like this, eager and desperate, trying to be quiet but unable to do so as he fucks himself on Liam's dick.

"Spank me, babe," Zayn huffs as he takes over again, slowly working himself on Liam's length. "Get rough, yeah -"

"Oh god," Liam murmurs before he complies hesitantly, flattening his palm and bringing it down to the curve of Zayn's bum. The soft smack seems much louder but he does it again, harder, feeling the sting against his palm.

"Oh fuck," Zayn moans, taking on that high pitched sound he makes when he gets close. "Liam, please - again."

Liam grabs him roughly, feeling that arousal course through him that feels hard to control when he nears closer to the edge. It pulses out through his fingers, bruising Zayn's skin before he lets go and brings his palm down flat against Zayn's bum, the sound of skin on skin even louder than Zayn's moan.

Red expands across his skin immediately and Liam rolls a palm over it, dragging his thumb over the sore skin as an apology. Zayn pushes back onto his knees, fingers wrapping around Liam's thighs as he fucks down faster, knees digging into Liam's sides like he is trying to stop the way his legs tremble.

Liam moves to the other cheek, focusing on the way Zayn reacts each time he brings his hand down. He covers his mouth at one point, head tilted back, a spasm running through the muscles of his back.

"Oh fuck, Zayn," Liam groans loudly, sitting up abruptly as he slides his arms around Zayn's belly. He drags him down onto his dick roughly, teeth grazing at Zayn's shoulder.

Zayn rests his head back on his shoulder as Liam smoothes his hands across his belly and down his thighs, exploring his skin before he wraps a loose hand around him.

He rubs his thumb around the swollen head as he strokes quickly into Zayn, a firm hand on his hip to drag him back to meet each thrust. He teases the slit the way Zayn likes, feeling Zayn clench around him as his fingers tug through Liam's hair.

"Close," Zayn breathes shakily, knocking his lips against Liam's cheek as he turns his head.

Liam doesn't get it out that he is too before he comes, Zayn clenching around his dick as he milks out across the sheets and down Liam's fingers. He mouths at Zayn's lips, feeling every whimper and moan that rushes past his tongue as he grinds back against Liam.

"Beautiful," Liam breathes as Zayn seats himself back against him, legs trembling. He looks good like this, eyes heavy and skin flushed, silver hair sticking to his forehead. He looks completely fucked out, and fuck - Liam is starting to think beautiful is no longer the proper word to describe him.

Zayn hums, dragging Liam back in for a kiss that is much calmer than Liam feels. His heart thumps heavily in his chest as he tries to calm down, soft moans still rolling off his tongue and onto Zayn's, setting the tune that they dance against each other to.

When Liam's calmed, Zayn eases off of him gently, using careful fingers to slip the condom off of him. He stumbles on the carpet some, giggling quietly as he pads over to the waste basket near his desk.

"Alright, Zed?" Liam calls, rolling off of the bed to follow him. It is darker on this side of the room, away from the light that shines through Zayn's window. He can just make out Zayn before his hands are on his waist, dragging him closer.

Liam rubs a finger against his warm cheek, tilting his head some. "I didn't hurt you?"

Zayn chuckles softly, shaking his head. "Not even close, babe. I want that - you being rough with me, sometimes. If um, if you want sometimes. Rougher."

Liam inhales sharply. He may have watched Zayn for two years, seeing how dirty his mouth is and how obscene he can be, but he doesn't think he is ever going to be able to wrap his head around it.

"I just don't want to hurt you."

Zayn runs his palms up his chest before hooking them around the back of his neck. "You won't, I trust you."

Liam groans softly, knocking his lips against Zayn's. They part instantly, tongue snaking out to roll against Liam's. They are simple words, ones Liam hadn't thought about now but they make his chest tight and he feels determined to prove to Zayn that he can.

+*

"I need your help."

Zayn slides his feet from where they are tucked under Liam's legs away as Niall slumps down onto the couch on the other side of Liam. He looks stressed, fingers twirling through his hair like he does whenever he does his homework.

"Yes, if not for him, for me," Louis adds, following in behind him. "If I have to hear how much he loves that curly headed bastard one more time, I'm going to lose it."

Liam chuckles, turning to Niall but his fingers scrape over Zayn's ankle, his thumb rubbing circles against his skin. Liam's face doesn't change any as Zayn watches for it. He doesn't want to hide whatever this is from his roommates anymore, especially Harry, but he can't read how Liam feels about it.

And they kind of have to figure out what they are, before they tell anyone about it.

"I dunno how to tell him," Niall complains, frowning at Louis. "I can't just say 'hey, I l- I love you.'"

"Why not?" Louis balks, making Zayn laugh because he is pretty sure that would be the height of romance in Harry's eyes since Harry was over the moon after Niall said it while half asleep.

"Yeah, Harry's easy mate," Zayn pipes in. "I'm sure that will do just fine."

Niall groans, clenching his eyes shut as he drags a hand down his face. "Liam? Any help here?"

Liam shrugs, lips quirking up. "Be yourself?"

"Oh great," Niall says, throwing his hands up as he makes a frustrated noise. "That is shit advice, mate. You're supposed to be the king of romance, dude."

Zayn watches the way Liam flushes a bright red color as he shakes his head in disagreement.

"That's a um, bit of an exaggeration," Liam coughs out, avoiding Zayn's gaze and the amused smile Zayn wears. It fits, Liam being the romantic type. Even if they haven't gone on dates other than the first, or done much that could be considered romantic, he can tell by the way Liam kisses him sometimes like he wants to put everything in his chest into it, the way he touches him so delicately sometimes -

"No," Niall says seriously. "Remember that time you bought Dani like eight dozen roses for your like, second month anniversary or summat."

Jealousy flares through Zayn and he tries to ignore it, focusing on the way Liam squeezes his ankle. He has heard of Dani before, thrown into the conversation randomly between Niall and Liam, but he has never thought twice about it.

"They were tulips," Liam clarifies nervously. He drags his thumb over Zayn's skin, like he knows about the jealousy Zayn feels like he isn't allowed to feel.

Niall rolls his eyes, looking at Zayn as he points a finger toward Liam. "I'm sure you know, Zayner. Wolfie here is a right romantic."

Cold pours down Zayn's spine at the word, his body tensing but Liam doesn't seem to notice. Only frowns at Niall as panic takes hold of Zayn, his mind muddling instantly as he tries to make sense of what Niall just said.

"What does that mean?"

Zayn's heart thuds heavily in his chest, loud over Niall's shut up we all know you got somethin' weird going on between you. Heard your 'oh fuck, Zayn' last night. I'm not deaf, mate -

Wolfie, he called Liam Wolfie -

"I thought we were talking about you and Harry," Liam snaps defensively before looking at Zayn with a grin. It disappears when he takes in Zayn's expression, brows furrowing and lips pushing together in concern.

"Yes," Louis exclaims. "Just blurt it out, like you said. I don't want to talk about last night. Thanks a lot Liam, I didn't need to know you or Zayn sounded like that -"

"Um, excuse me," Zayn manages, pushing away from the couch. Niall and Louis go on talking, and he can feel Liam's eyes on him as he walks out, but he doesn't care because he feels like he is being cocooned in panic.

He inhales deeply, trying not to freak out. It has to be a coincidence, right? The nickname, or maybe he misheard it. And Niall called him something close, like soapy or something.

Zayn groans, clapping a hand over his face as he sinks into his room. Of course it isn't a coincidence, it can't be. What kind of joke would that be, both of them being nicknamed Wolfie -

As big of a joke as Zayn finding himself involved in whatever with Wolfie93 and not even knowing about it.

A knock at his door drags him from his thoughts and he knows it is Liam before he looks up. He stands there, brows furrowed in concern. He comes in without asking, closing the door behind him quietly.

"Alright?"

He cups Zayn's cheeks, tilting his head back as he searches his face. Zayn doesn't respond, can't find any other word to say other than Wolfie, as it chants through his mind.

"Is this about Dani? I promise we are completely done, over."

Zayn huffs out a laugh. Surely if Liam was Wolfie, he would understand Zayn's freak out. Right? He would have to know that Zayn wouldn't just shrug that off, that that would be the first thing to pop into his head.

"I know," Zayn sighs, sliding his palms up Liam's back. "I'm not jealous, I mean - we aren't dating, Li."

"Still yours," Liam murmurs softly. He rubs his fingers against Zayn's cheeks, and it doesn't ease the panic in him like it normally does. "It's not about what Niall said? About hearing us last night -"

Zayn sighs, searching Liam's face as he tries to shove all of his thoughts out of his head and focus on the way Liam just said he was his. "Does it bother you? That they know?"

Liam shakes his head. "Want everyone to know how I feel about you babe, just um, wasn't sure how you felt about it."

His face scrunches together as he smiles, waiting for Zayn to respond but he doesn't. The way his eyes crunch together doesn't ease him like it normally does, and Zayn crashes his lips to Liam's, hoping that will.

+*

"Are you and Liam shagging?"

Zayn looks up at Harry on the other side of the counter, feeling his face burn red. He doesn't respond, only takes the stack of books he had placed on the counter to ring them up. He knows Harry will just push him to respond, but he foolishly hopes Harry won't actually do that this time.

"Liam has this big ass thing on his neck that so happens to match that one," Harry goes on, flicking Zayn in the neck before he can flinch away. Harry gives him an expectant look, hands cupping his hips over the sheer material of his shirt. "And he had one last week too."

Zayn drags his teeth against his bottom lip, shrugging. He feels guilty that Niall and Louis have caught on and he hasn't, but it isn't really his fault because he knows he does a shit job at covering the marks Liam leaves behind. "I mean, a little. Yeah?"

"A little," Harry repeats flatly. "What the fuck does that mean?"

Zayn snorts, sliding the scanner over the barcode on the inside of the book. Harry's fascination with his love life has never made sense to him, because he has sworn over and over he doesn't mind not being in a relationship.

Until now, at least.

"Well, that's not all we do."

"Oh my god," Harry gasps, eyes widening almost comically. "I thought you were going to deny it. How long has this been going on? Why didn't you tell me? Does he have a big dick? Did you -"

"Harry," Zayn cuts him off abruptly, his face burning even more. "I'm not going into detail. That is all I'm telling you."

"Oh but come on," Harry complains. He wiggles his eyebrows, a smirk that Zayn hates growing on his face. "You owe me for not telling me."

Zayn hesitates, a grin growing on his own lips. "Fine, but before I tell you anything, I should probably tell you that Niall asked Liam for his help yesterday on how to tell you he loves you."

The reaction is as Zayn hoped for with his diversion tactic. The smirk slips off Harry's face as his expression forms into something serious, like he has just stumbled upon a dead body or a deer caught in headlights.

"What? What do you mean? When does he have it planned? Were you there, or are you just taking the piss?"

Zayn barks out a laugh as he places Harry's books into one of the bags with the shop logo on them and reaches for his credit card. "I'm serious, mate. Was proper stressed over it."

"Oh my god," Harry breathes, looking away from Zayn as he struggles to fight the smile taking over his face. It makes Zayn smile too because he reckons he cares about Harry's love life just as much as the lad cares about his, or at least his heart, which he thinks is safe with Niall. "Oh my god."

"Yeah, and -"

Harry holds up a hand to quiet him, shaking his head as he closes his eyes. "Wait, I'm trying to process. When is it going down?"

Zayn snorts, rolling his eyes at the serious way Harry had whispered the last part. "I don't know when Operation I Love You is going down," he whispers back, ducking his head forward and looking around like someone might hear them.

Harry grabs the bag, looking frantic as he jogs off towards the door, ignoring the way Zayn teases him. "I'll call you later. Gotta find Niall, and don't think I'm going to forget about this Liam thing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 873 23
An AU Where After watching his parent's relationship fall apart and his own fiancé leaves him for a richer and older man Liam develops philophobia B...
170K 9.8K 31
Things in Zayn's life haven't ever gone exactly as he planned and as a result, he's forced to move back home and face the facts: It just wasn't meant...
91.8K 3.7K 32
Liam Payne is a normal boy. He is looking for peace. Have two Best Buddies to hold onto and his 'not so big' Family. Not so nerdy, not so sporty. jus...
31.3K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning ⚠️ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...