DON AMORE (Mafia Romance) 18+

By sultryslxt

Trailer for this book is AVAILABLE NOW! If you're interested in hot, sexy, sensual, fiery and action-filled c... More

DON AMORE
Cast/Character profile & Trailer
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Author's note
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five
Chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chapter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER #1
BONUS CHAPTER #2
BONUS CHAPTER #3 - FATALÈ
ALDILÀ AMORE / SHORT STORY
Q&A

Chapter twenty three

95.5K 2.8K 1.6K
By sultryslxt

Dante's POV

My arms stung like a bitch as I get dressed; the injury that was inflicted on my arm caused me to get a cast and it was going to remain on my arm for months. I clenched my jaws as I watch myself in front of the mirror and begin to contemplate what the fūck I was actually doing with my life?

I was so confused; I hated the work I did however, I also liked it because it gave me all the power I could ask for. I glare at myself as I begin to admit something that I vowed to never even think about Let alone admitting it. Maybe I felt this way because I wanted a change in my life.

Adriana came back just in time.

No.

No!

I shake the thoughts off before I finish dressing myself and then walk out to deal with business that couldn't be handled without me, that was until Juliàn rushed to me.

"Abbiamo un visitatore al piano di sotto," He informed me and my brows immediately cocked up, "you might want to see who we've got."

I nodded my head as I watch him,
"Andiamo."

We make our way down there in a second and as soon as we reached, I saw a man that I didn't quite recognise. My brows snap into a furrow when I stood in between behind the guys that were already towering him with their tall frames. When I got Fabio's attention, he stepped back and joined me as I began to take my coat off.

"Who the fùck is he?"

"Luca Bianchi, he worked with Antonio." Fabio answered as he returned his gaze back to the man who was strapped to the chair as he was getting beaten up by the others. I nod my head and then approach them to stop them from going any further. I really did not want him dead at the moment.

"Ragazzi, stop!" I yelled, "Now who do we have here?"

I push myself closer to the man that was strapped to the chair, he just glared up at me. The man was young, small and definitely afraid. His face was sweaty from everything that he has been through since he has been here and his hair was a mess. Dark patches of bruises formed on his skin as he quivered under my gaze but I didn't stop. I noticed how he maintained a beard which definitely made him look much older that what he actually was.

We researched about Antonio way before we brought this motherfùcker into our captive. In our research, we learnt that this bastard was hiding from someone that couple potentially kill him. Before he could get away, my men brought him in just in time for me to deal with him.

Instead of showing me the fright he should have in him, he began to laugh at us. It did entertain me a lot because he has no idea what is coming.

"What is so funny faccia di merda?"

Luca continues to laugh before he chuckled. He hung his head low and then looked up at me, his eyes were lazy as fùck and his nose was definitely broken.

"Just that fact that you are all so fùcking stupid." He slurred, "Why am I even here golova chlena?"

I glanced over my shoulders and meet my gaze with Fabio who watched the motherfūcker with raging anger before I turned my gaze to Tony who stood next to him. Tony seemed as though he was about to burst into tears of laughter as he covered his face with his hands. I return my focus back to Luca and slap his face three times.

"Come on raggazi, you should know why you're here."

"I don't," He groaned, "enlighten me."

"Well," I say as I move away from him and walk back to the table to grab all the instruments I wanted to use on this dįckface today and then return to him, "you're here because you decided to mess with the wrong people today."

"I know who you are." He growled up at me, "I've never associated with you."

"Ah but you have!" I take his hand as I pulled out a pair of pliers and wave it across his face, "You're fùcking boss fùcked with me in the past and I didn't get to teach him his lesson."

I take the pliers and place it on his index nail, threatening to take it off. He just glared up at me with a raging stare as he gulped.

"What my boss did to you has nothing to do with me." He growled back, "Antonio always did what he wanted to do and when he did, he never asked us to get involved."

"Then what the fùck did you used to do for him?" Tony piped,

"I only began to work for Antonio once he was sent to jail." He said, "My only job was to look for one person he asked me to. The day I went to visit him in his prison cell, he asked me to keep an eye on his fiancé, Adriana."

My head snapped towards Fabio and Tony as I furrow my brows. That was when we all began to realise what the matter really was here because if Antonio was searching and keeping an eye on Adriana, then why the fùck wasn't she with him at the time?

"What happened next?" Tony urged him to speak,

"Well, for all I know him and his fiancé were no longer together just before I began to work for him."

"What?" I couldn't stop but ask. I felt choked at this revelation and my chest began to tighten however, I used all my strength to avoid it. She should no longer affect me.

Luca just began to laugh again but this time, it was a lazy laugh. He let out a sigh and then watch us with amusement.

"The fūckbrain was a woman beater. Of course she would leave him. Eventually."

Despite the fact that I told myself to feel no emotions regarding Adriana, my stomach just dropped at the realisation that potentially, the only reason why Antonio was down for attempted murder because he tried to kill Adriana. Tony's assumption just became clear to me that I glance over at him as disgust was painted all over his face.

"What the fùck?" Tony growled under his breath before he stepped forward, "Where is he located? Where can we find him?

"Ah, I must say you all are fùcking idiots." Luca shook his head, "You can't find Antonio anywhere but his grave. The motherfùcker died a few months ago."

I didn't know what to believe; the fact that Adriana had an abusive fiancé or that fact that her abusive fiancé is indeed dead. My brain stopped functioning for a second because I was confused as fùck, maybe I should've listened to Fabio when he urged me to keep tabs on her all these years.

I step away from them to give myself a moment to allow all of this to just sink in because I was for some reason, having trouble believing any of it. I needed confirmation and the only person that could give me that was Adriana, so I decided to confront her about it.

Before I could go, Fabio grabbed my arm and shook his head.

"She didn't say anything to us."

"Yeah... which is why I'm about to confront her right away." I growl,

"No!" He pulled me back, "You are not doing such fùcking thing! The povera ragazza can't even stand still around you. You intimidate her so much, cut her some slack."

My mind slowly began to settle on the fact that no, I was not going to confront her because Fabio was absolutely correct. Ever since she got her, all I've been doing is giving her a hard time. I pull away from Fabio and begin to calm down, slowly feeling the relieve on my shoulders. My arm killed like a bítch but that really wasn't a worry right now. I was itching to know what the fùck happened between Antonio and Adriana all these years and why he was sent to prison.

"Look, Tony will speak to her as he is the only person she is comfortable with." Fabio states before he walks away and fetches Tony. Right now, we made our way out of the basement and out the mansion to reach the hideout Adriana was placed in. On our way there, we found that Mia was also making her way there too and my brows snapped in a furrow.

"Mia, what are you doing? Where have you been all this time?" I ask and we all come to an abrupt stop right in front of the doors of the hideout. I glance at the house and notice that none of the lights were switched on. It was five in the evening and the days were a becoming darker earlier.

"I've been in the mansion all this time." She answered not really taking into consideration of how concerned we all were at the moment,

"If you were at the mansion all this time then where the fùck is Adriana?" Fabio growled,

I glare at the door as Mia's face drops. She shakes her head and proceeds to walk in but I push her away and make my way in to look for her myself.

If she wasn't in there, my only chance of acknowledging what really happened would be gone...

I roam around the whole hideout as the place wasn't even big; it was an average house like a small cottage with three rooms. Everyone was scattered around the whole place looking for Adriana but she was nowhere to be found unfortunately.

"Adriana!" Mia began to call out, "S-She said she... wanted to be alone. Oh God!" Mia began to panic,

"Yeah well that doesn't mean you listen to what she wants!" Tony stresses as he rushes out of the house to look for her outside,

"Calm down. Everyone just calm down." I say as I stop looking around for her as there was no point. It was clear that she fled but it lingered in my mind as to why she did. "She mustn't have gone too far. There are acres of land everywhere before she could get to a road. It's been a few hours so she could potentially get away, I think we better get moving."

***

We drove through the private road for about a few minutes as we keep an eye out for her. It was pretty dark out which was one thing that really did not help at all because if this was in daylight, we would've found Adriana within a minute. Fabio drove the car as I was unable to and I sat on the passenger side while Tony sat at the back seat of the car. There was another car behind us with our men just in case something did happen; I always come prepared.

"There she is!" Tony exclaimed as he pointed at the side road. My head snapped towards the side he pointed at and saw a woman in white just walking her way up on the road. It was pretty dark so I really couldn't confirm if it was her or not but someone was on the road. I wasn't going to take any risk and assume it wasn't her. If it was here, we were going to take her back.

Just as we turn the car to the road she was walking on, the headlights flashed behind her catching her attention. She glanced over her shoulders as the car came to a stop. I sit on my seat for a few seconds watching her as she closed her eyes and then began to cry. Just as we were about to get out of the car, Adriana did something so unexpected.

She turned around and ran.

She ran until she could get away and before we could get to her, it was too late....

______________

Also,
I have been binge watching the new Netflix series 13 reasons why and honestly people, my minds fucked.
I cried watching episode 13 and it broke my heart.

(Edited Nov 2019) - ^ wow.... if this was in 2019, I would never have watched the show. I did not realise how much this show fùcked with my head until second season came out.

Ps. Next ten chapters should be up as soon as. Pls don't kill me.

Ty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.8K 28
When Andrea is sexually unfulfilled with her fiancé she turns to her dominant best friend Lorenzo Marino one of the biggest mafia leaders for help. ...
319K 4.2K 47
[𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞] Once lovers, now enemies, but their love was stronger. Milana Levine used to be one of the most well known assassins in N...
2.2M 82.5K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
228K 5.6K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...