Temptation

By BeautifullyAwkward

I can honestly say he was my biggest temptation, he was constantly dragging me into these situations that sev... More

Preamble
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five- Alistair's POV
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11 (sorry lovelies, it's been a while)
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen (Late update, sorry hunny bunnies <3)
Chapter Fifteen!
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen! (Finally!)
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty -Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Chapter Twenty - Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven !
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty Three! <33

Chapter Thirteen

1.5K 29 8
By BeautifullyAwkward

 Dedicated to lil_diamond, because you’re awesome! And always support me! <3

Thankies!

Oh, and I suggest listening to the song on the side to enhace the read! ^o^

                 _____________________________~*~_____________________________ 

Hopefully, Zoey’s party wasn’t as big of a bust as shopping with her. It was terrible—well Jenna loved it of course, but for me it was horrible. Spending hours with girls that all they did was talk about other girls.  Then when we went looking for clothes it wasn’t even like they really had anything in mind besides easy to find slutty clothing. But finding a dress that stopped before your knees was too hard to find nowadays—right?

                    I sigh as I appraise myself in the mirror—I looked like a total smut. This isn’t you Fallon, you just shouldn’t go. Somewhere in my brain warned. I rolled my eyes, and tried to pull the stiff dress down to my knees to no avail. It was a cerulean blue, with a sparkling silver belt in the middle. I had on fishnets and heavy matching eye shadow. I crimped my hair again just to make sure it looked right, and put on a heavy amount of lip gloss. I turn and look at my butt—which had seemed to double considering Zoey would not buy me anything that didn’t give me a shape, and with these whopping embarrassing butt-pads, I think it gave me a curvier looking figure. Hopefully no one goes for the butt…because that would be embarrassing.

                    I reminded myself not to drink the punch repeatedly, and to keep my cup close by just incase I needed I drink from the faucet.  I ran to my room to grab my sharpie, so when I got there I could write my name on my cup. I bet there’d be red cups—Solo, to be exact.

                    After all my primping, Kathy, Zoey’s friend she sent to get me, is outside in her Range Rover, beeping the horn loudly. I clamber down the hall clumsily in the killer heels Zoey bought me, and leave without saying a word to my Dad. 

                    I climb in her car which smells like expensive perfume.

                    “Hey,” I whisper, buckling my seatbelt.

                    She gives me an annoyed glance, her shoulders pent up. She turns on the radio, and relaxes, backing out of the driveway. “I love this song!” Kathy piped, turning up the radio.

                    “…So here’s my number, so call me maybe!” she sang.

                    I feel myself dull on the inside my party mood ebbing away slowly.

                    We pull up to Zoey’s house—which is immaculate. The house is literally vibrating with music, golden light from the inside floods the front lawn, which is an emerald green. The whole front of the house is glass, the rest beige stones and classic tope siding. She even had a white picket fence. This whole street was white picket fenced, with Porches and Range Rovers, Lamborghini’s and all the other cars I’ll never be able to drive in my life parked in peoples’ freshly paved driveways.  

                    “Well are you going to gawk or get out of the car?”

                    I hadn’t realized Kathy had turned off the car. I think she had bitterness towards me because I was the reason one of her friends -Claire, had to leave the table where she had been sitting originally for the whole year.

                    “Oh, sorry,” I mumble, unbuckling my seatbelt and faltering awkwardly out of the car. She looks disgusted by me as she storms away without me to the front door.

                    I catch up with her as she rings the doorbell. We wait awhile then Zoey opens the door with an exuberant smile. “Welcome, welcome party people!” Zoey greets us warmly, Kathy shoves past her coldly, and I look apologetically at Zoey before I squeeze inside.

                    “Kathy, Kathy darling what’s wrong?” I hear Zoey inquire after her.

                    I look around the place, I couldn’t take much in because all that was in front of me was gyrating bodies, and the only thing I could appreciate was the beautiful glass chandelier hanging from the ceiling. A curved staircase was flanked on either side of the foyer, and I was just imagining what lay ahead beyond the stairs.

                    The music was so loud that I could feel the vibration throughout my body. I shuttered, as I pushed past the sweaty bodies.

                      I make my way into the kitchen. Which like the rest of the house—is stunning. All the countertops are granite, all appliances stainless steal, and the pendant lights are apple green illuminating the island countertop where kids were doing Jell-o shots.

                      I spot the red Solo cups and saunter over to them, taking one out of the plastic. I grabble for my sharpie in my bra and pen my name across the cup. Smiling satisfactorily, I turn and fill the cup with water.

                    I go out into the living room where people are chatting and partying. I stand around awkwardly, smiling when people look in my direction, and making sure to nod to the loud music being played.

 I felt someone gently tug my wrist. My eyebrows knit as I look over. It was a slightly above average heighted boy with chestnut brown hair parted down the middle and combed over to either side, his hair touching his ears, some fringes of it hanging over his eyes greenish hazel eyes.

                    “Hey sexy,” he shouted.

                    “Oh hey,” I say self-consciously, discreetly tugging my wrist away and backing up a bit from this stranger. He had, had drink or two—I could smell it on his breath.

                   “Are you from around here?” he shouted.

                    I laugh lightly. “Yeh, I grew up in this town. I lived here my whole life.”

                   He gives me a shocked look but nods not feeling to press on. “So, what’s your name?”

                   “Fallon,” I holler over the music, “You?”

                   “Brandt,” he flashes me a disarming white smile.

                     He began to dance against me and I awkwardly follow along. I never grinded with a guy—this felt so wrong because all I could think about it what my mother and father would think….but it then again felt so right. His lips were at the shell of my ear as he whispered, “Let’s go somewhere quieter,” he murmurs, nipping at my ear. I shutter and feel like putty in his embrace as he leads me into what appears to be a sunroom.

                  He closes the blinds to the room that outlook the living room, and turns to face me with a mischievous grin. I take a seat on the tangerine colored couch in the room. He takes my cup and fills it with alcohol out of the keg sitting in the corner of the room. I choke up, “Liquor in a sunroom?—and I—I don’t drink.”

                “It’s a Parker party—there’s a keg everywhere, even in the bathroom, and just try a bit.”

                 I gasp, as he takes a seat beside me. He has a particular twinkle in his eye. I take a sip and spit it up with distaste. “First time drinker…wow…didn’t think you were serious, wait,”—he examines my cup—“What the hell is this?” he chortles. Warmth rushes to my face as he reads my name across the cup.

                “I didn’t want anyone to spike my drink….”

                “You’re cute,” he laughed. I blush deeply; he puts the cup back in my hands gently. “Drink it….I dare you. Drink the whole thing.”

                I giggle. ‘Uh, I don’t think that would be a smart thing to do…”

             “Come on,” he pressed. “Just live a little.”

            I swallow down the burning liquid with a gasp and hold up the empty cup when I’m done with a triumphant smile. “Wanna try round two?” he purred seductively. My mind was a slight haze already.

            “I really shouldn’t,” I mumble, but before I realize it my cup is full again and again. Now my whole world is tilting around me. I grabble for Brandt smiling sloppily. If I thought he looked hot when I was sober he was too sexy now. “You’re really sexy,” I stammer almost incoherently.

              He stares at me with a sly smile before his lips lower to my neck and his tongue began to softy caress my skin. I giggle then moan before I’m startled by a banging at the door. “Brandt!” someone banged against the door. “Are you in there?”

                “Come on let’s go,” he muttered, yanking me up like  rag doll and leading me out of a door on the side of the sunroom that led across the backyard. I followed him blindly basically as he led me to his car he hastily helped me in the passenger seat.

                  We drove for what felt like an hour and I realized I was in what appeared to be the slums of Holloway. We were at a cheap motel. He helped me out of the car and carried me bridal style into the building. I giggled and laughed as he checked us into a suite.

                  He threw me down to the bed and tore off his shirt. “Rrrah,” I meowed, pretending my fingers were claws, as I mindlessly lulled to the side. He chuckled, grabbing my ankles, and pulling me closer to the edge of the bed. He tore the side of my dress, and threw off my heels to the side. He cupped my cheek, and sucked gently on my jugular as he slid his hand up my dress and traced taunting circles on my stomach. I groused.

                  Then something sparked in my mind—I don’t quite know what it was, but something wanted me to stop. Maybe my conscious? “Wait…Brandt—stop…”

                 He pauses. “I—don’t, can you not…I don’t think I w—want to do this.” I mumble.

                “Oh hell no, I worked too hard to get you drunk,”

                 I try to push him off…but he’s too strong. “Brandt please, stop.” I mutter uselessly, pushing and shoving as hard as I could. “Stop!” I screech. Then my adrenaline kicks in and I shove him violently in the groin. He rolls off of me to keel in pain. I don’t take the time to give him a: I told you not to mess with me speech.

               I clamber down the stairs into the lobby of the shabby motel, I run out of the motel into the nippy air. Poorly dressed for the weather I hug myself tightly running into either which direction. I see Brandt coming after me, he’s quick. I gasp and pant—he was so fast. I was not physically equipped for running long periods at a time.

              The streets were basically desolate considering everyone was in the warm pool halls, restaurants, and apartments. “Get back here you slut,”

              Tears spilled over my cheeks. My heart ached as I could taste blood in my throat as I was physically exerting myself past my limits. I missed my step, and tripped. I turned on my back and propped myself on my elbow. I gazed up horror stricken at Brandt's devious smile. I pulled myself back on my elbows, and ran into the toe of what felt like a boot. I turned and looked up—it was Alistair.

                        “Help me, help me.” I plead drunkenly., stumbling up and grabbing onto his shirt to support me. He pushes me behind him, and flicks a cigarette he had out of his hand, and stomps it out, his gaze never leaving Brandt. It seemed as if his very gaze paralyzed him.

               “Why is he chasing you Fallon?” Alistair says stiffly.

              “He wanted to have…have…uh…he wanted to have…with me.”

              Alistair flexed his fingers at hearing this. “She obviously didn’t want you, so why did you pursue her?” He pressed angrily.

            “Fuck man, I’m just horny.” Brandt groans petulantly.

             Alistair spits on the ground. “Get the hell out of here. She’s not like that…alright. She’s obviously intoxicated and trust me if she were sober she wouldn’t want to be seen with someone like you,” Alistair chastises.

            “You’re one to talk!” Brandt growls.

              Alistair without warning leaps forward, and punches Brandt in the face sending him flying back. Brandt clutches his jaw that was flowering with red. He swishes it side to side to make sure it was still in tact. “You’re going to pay for that you little bitch!” Brandt swung for Alistair, only to have Alistair grab his wrist and snaps it back with a sickening crunch.

           Brandt cried out in pain. Alistair starred Brandt dead in the face. “Leave Brandt. Go home and act like this never happened. Keep your dignity. Leave Brandt, leave.” His voice was so hypnotic…I wouldn’t see how anyone wouldn’t listen. Brandt nods quickly, and Alistair releases his wrist.

           Alistair turns around lividly to face me and even I feel threatened as I crouch back away from him. “Why are you out here?” I inquire softly. His gaze looks up and I follow it. It was a pool hall. “Oh,”

          “Are you hungry?” he asks.

           I shake my head no.

             He nods. “Alright, I’m going to take you home.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...
3.4K 50 15
"If you keep doing that, I'm going to have to kiss you," I mumble. She released her lip immediately. "What do I have to do to get you to understand...
2.1M 61.2K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
3.3K 86 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...