thirteen reasons why ↣ riverd...

By gardenscng

❝i hope you're ready, 'cause im about to tell you the story of my life, more specifically why my life ended... More

o. the audio files
i. valerie brown
ii. kevin keller
iii. chuck clayton
iv. reggie mantle
v. josie mccoy
vi. hal cooper
✎ jughead
vii. jason blossom
☞ betty
✎ archie
viii. polly cooper
ix. cheryl blossom
x. veronica lodge
RE: ELEVENTH
xi. jughead jones
xii. archie andrews
elizabeth cooper
xiii. alice cooper
xiv. revelation
thirteen reasons why

epigraph.

3.3K 92 1
By gardenscng

" Current editor-in-chief of The Blue and Gold, Elizabeth "Betty" Cooper, was found dead due to an overdose at the Cooper residence earlier this morning ."

" What kind of fake news is this? "

" V, this is no fake news. She is dead. But before she died, she wanted you to have this."

DISCLAIMER
The contents of this book are purely a work of fiction.  I do not own the rights to Riverdale and 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher. Also, trigger warnings are observed due to the sensitive topic reflected in this book.

© starsgilm0re / 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.2K 31
Completed Please vote #46 in bughead!! After Bettys break up she moves in with her cousin, Cheryl and Cheryls roommate, Jughead Jones. Will a night a...
20.4K 607 21
[BUGHEAD STORIE] [COMPLETE] The school year is over and Betty Cooper has been accepted to NYU so she leaves her 'perfect' house in Riverdale to go li...
2.1K 149 48
In the small town of Riverdale, nothing bad ever happens. Until the Fourth of July, when the town's beloved Jason Blossom was murdered. The mystery o...
42K 1.1K 54
Savanna feels like there's nothing that can surprise her anymore after living in Riverdale. The town with pep certainly still has a few tricks up its...