The Subscriber's Story

By YMCAstories

This is a story of how I subscribe UnspeakableGaming, ItsMooseCraft, PrestonPlayz, FavrMySabre, 09SharkBoy an... More

First-Time Playing An Online Game
The 1 Million Subscriber Journey
New Account, New Friends
UnspeakableGaming's GIPHY Maker
3 YouTubers on their NEW CHANNEL

UnspeakableGaming

168 8 5
By YMCAstories

So this video introduces me to UnspeakableGaming (Also known as Nathan). When he has 900,000 subscribers (I think). Lets just say before he hits 1 million subs.

The Story:

So I was just searching for songs, like Cake By The Ocean, a song by DNCE. And I was scrolling down, 'till I see the "Cake By The Water". I never sub on any channels that time (but if I do I don't really watch their videos). Then I watch the video, and I like it. Then I click the subscribe button cause I think that it's just one of those channels. But few days later, I look at his channel and I see that he plays Minecraft. Until then I support him to all of his video that he is uploading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 3K 20
"හරි නරකයි ඔහෙ මට ඉන්න දෙන්නැ ඉහි..ඉහි ,අනික මන් ඔහෙගෙ නමවත් දන්නෑ" යෙහස් බිම බලාගෙන කිව්වා.. "මගෙ නම විහංඟ , විහංඟ ප්‍රභාෂ්වර රත්නායක ....කවුරැහරි උ...
6.6K 28 16
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
28.8K 467 45
What the title said. You are a Worker Drone BTW Slow Updates because My motivation is dying.
9.5K 3 7
a threesome about some teachers who just wanna have a good time 👍 none of this is real btw