The Nerd Is Not Who She Seems

Av Nadia_Dragneel

Highest rank: #1 in good girl turned bad You know your typical nerdy/geeky highschool girl that every school... Mer

The move
The First Day
Stuck With "Him"
OMG HE DIDN'T
He Was Enjoying This
You look familiar
Bitch Where
I know right surprising
oops wrong patient
Im James can we Bond
CHARACTER AUDITION
It's Not Sauce It's S.O.S
If Your Rich, Why Do You Dress Like That
Shit, fuck, im sad, gotta blast
Dammit what have I done?!?!
Are you a Virgin
You remember Amanda right? PART 1
You Remember Amanda Right? PART 2
I Then Kicked Him In His Man Parts
DONT GIVE ME YOUR LIES
Am i crazy, am i really starting to develop feeling for this dude
Crystal, I know your secret
Field Trip?
Stacy HOEmine
"Its Time"
Lost and Found part 1
Lost and Found Part 2
Don't Start Celebrating Yet
Gender
Maybe I don't want help
Betrayal at it's finest
She's my What?!?
Are you ashamed of me
THEY'RE LYING
Im Sorry
I'm lying to myself and you are too
Just Peachy(yes this is an update, IM BACK)
Last Chapter part 1/2
Last Chapter 2/2

Wow She Makes Great Cookies

21.9K 665 247
Av Nadia_Dragneel

"Mom, please don't leave me. My birthday is coming up soon, please tell me you'll be there. I can't have a party without my precious mom. You have nurtured me since the day I was born.... Please don't leave me." I told the woman in the white rob standing in front of my mom's dead body.

"I wish I could stay, but the lord chose this time for me to leave this world.....even if it was in this cruel way" The angel that closely resembled my mom say as she put a hand on my shoulder.

"Before I go, I need to tell you something really important"

"What is it" I asked.

"Don't dwell on my death, live your life as freely as you can ok? Don't let my death come in the way of your own life and goals"

"I can't do that, it's not possible"

"I don't have much time left, but I must warn you"

"Warn me about what"

"There is a traiter amongst your friends, they helped plan this" She said.

"Who is it" I begged for the answer.

"It's none other than-"

"Wake up C"

I heard.

I woke up hearing cars around. I sat myself up from the passanger seat of the car. I saw we were driving to the airport.

"Wow, we're not at the airport yet" I asked.

"C-"  Gary started.

"Anyway, I had the creepiest dream" I started.

I heard sobbing in the back seat of the car. I turned my head and saw my dad in the car.

"Wait, how are you here if we never went to the airport yet- it....wasn't just a dream....was it" I asked as tears started to form in my eyes.

"I just met her too" Jordan said as his grip on the steering wheel tightened.

The car feel into silenced.

"It was uncle ted you know" I spoke up.

"He's back?" Gray asked through gritted teeth.

"Ya, but this time....I'm gonna be his worst nightmare" I spoke as my eyes were fixated on the road.

"Don't do any thing reckless...yet"  Dad told me.

"I know, I have to order the dynamite and wait for it to come on" I told him.

"You're not kidding are you" Jordan asked me.

"Sure as hell not, I'm gonna kill him if it's the last thing I do"

"Who is this uncle ted anyway"

Gray, Dad, and I took a sharp breath.

"I guess it's personal huh"

"Um, ya" I told him.

I took out my phone to inform the policy, but I had no signal. Uncle bitch thought everything through huh.

I slammed my hand on my knee frustrated with the situation.

The whole car ride was silent as we drove home.

James P.O.V

*after the field trip at James' house*

"Dude don't you think you were being a little too harsh calling her a hoe" Jay asked me.

" Ya , I mean you don't know who that was. It could be a cousin, a best friend, or a-" Can started

"I don't even care more, I was gonna make her a one night stand anyway"I shrugged.

"Dude, that's mesed upon so many levels" Justin said.

"I agree" Cam said

"What it's not like I haven't done it before, a and I know you can't be talking Cam, a.k.a the "player of the school" I  defended.

" I know, but she shared secrets and we shared secrets, so i guess in a way  we're all friends now" Justin announced.

"Hey guys guess what I found" Carter said bursting in.

"What" Cam asked completely ignoring what I said.

"Guess"

We all groaned.

"Fine, any way, I found the name of the guy Crystal was hugging" He yelled excitedly.

"Why would we care" I asked.

"Stop killing the mood" Mason shoved me.

"I can't kill what's already dead" I pushed back.

"Instead of fighting why don't we hear what Carter has to say" Jay screamed.

"Thank you, anyway so apparently what happened was Stacy and her minions brought Crystal outside and threw her on the floor, she scraped her knee-" Carter began.

"Sum it up" I told him

"I am" Carter said eyeing me.

I raised my hand in defense.
Slowly moving his eyes away from me, Carter continued.

"She was pushed around and stomped on, then she got pushed into some guy. She and him had a moment and they hugged and stuff and left the place"

"You basically repeated what that other dude said" Jay sighed.

"Ya I don't remember the part of when you told us the guy's name" I reminded him.

"Oh ya, the guy's name was Jordan. Now I remember a part, apparently they are twins that got separated" Carter awkwardly laughed.

"How could you forget the most important part of the story" I almost yelled.

"Oops, I guess it slipped my mind" Carter said as he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"I'll be right back, by the way I take back the bad things I said about Crystal, the hoe part and the one night stand thing, like just forget about it" I said running out the door to get on my motorcycle.

"Where you going" Jay asked.

"To apologize to Meggy for calling her best friend a hoe"

"Why don't you just text her"

"Last time I asked for her number, she specifically said ' why the fuck would I give a self-centered, narcissistic, ego maniactic, jerk my cell phone number.Listen here and listen close, I will never in my life trust you, you have a bad aura that I can not seem to cleanse. You are the brown part of a banana, the first and last bread of the bread stack, the cockroach on the floor, the mold on a strawberry, the dandruff on hair, you put the ew in crew you, you dirt bag, why-"

"Wow, she hates you"

"You think, but I don't blame her, well i'll be on my way"

"Wait you know her adress, but not her phone number"

I just shrugged and drove off.

I arrived at Meggy's house and parked my bike in her drive way.

I walked up to her door and knocked on it. After about 10 seconds I heard someone come down to open the door. The moment Meggy saw it was me, she shut the door, but luckily with my quick reflexes, my foot stopped the door right in the nick of time.

"What do you want" She said while crossing her arms.

I saw a figure come behind Meggy to the door. She looked a bit older than Meggy, about 2 years.

"Damn, can I have a piece when your done" that girl said while eyeing me up and down, biting her bottom lip.

"He's not my boy toy, so do whatever you want with him, I won't give a fuck" She sneered.

"Is that any way to talk to your beloved big sister" the girl said.

"Step-sister, and beloved is far from what you are. I think the word slutty hoe ass garbage bag suits you the best" Meggy faked smiled at her.

The girl totally ignored her and looked my way.

"I'm Amber" She said.

"And I'm not interested" I told her.

I took Meggy's hand and pulled her outside.

Meggy snatched her hand away.

"What do you want" She demanded

"To apologize"

"For?"

"For calling Crystal a hoe"

"You should be apologizing to Crystal not me"

"I know, but she doesn't know I called her that and you do, it was a whole misunderstanding that I understand now"

"What did you misunderstand"

"The guy she was hugging......it wasn't just some guy. It was her brother"

"But that wasn't Gray"

"That was Crystal's other brother"

"Um, Mark is taller than that"

"Ugh I mean her twin brother"

"She has a twin?!?!, how come she never told me"

"Well I guess it slipped her mind"

"Uh ya sure" She said looking quite uncomfortable.

"Anyway.....we good now, no more hate?"

"No I still hate you....buuuuuut I'll tolerate you for Crystal's sake. I thinks she likes you"

"Really"

"Ya, by the way, isn't her parents and Mark coming home today"

"Oh ya, she's probably on her way back why?"

"Because, since it's gonna be my first meeting them, I made them some chocolate chip cookies with extra chocolate chips for when they come back"

"Ooh can I have one"

"Nope, I made it specifically for them. They are going to be wowed with my cooking skills"

Meggy stood up and walked back to her door. I ran passed her and went in her house. Her house look like the same layout as mine, so I knew where the kitchen was. I ran to the kitchen, grabbed a cookie and ran back out.

I looked behind me with a furious

"Bye" I yelled while starting up my bike.

I drove away with the cookie in my mouth.

Wow she makes great cookies.

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm not even gonna lie here. I literally wrote this whole chapter today. I was free loading this past 2 weeks and I regret it.

I honestly shed a tear writing some parts of this book.

Anyway, hopefully I can squeeze some time into this book because tests are coming up for the next two weeks and I guess I should study.

I also have a social life out of this book.

Crystal: stop lying, you never leave the house unless its for school or your forced to.

James: you literally spend hours playing roblox, watching anime, watching Korean dramas, listening to kpop and rock music, hating everything and everyone, and scrolling through Instagram.

Justin: when was the last time you saw the sun author.

Me: *slums away in corner* you didn't have to put me on blast  like that though.

Crystal: i'm sorry, it's just not healthy for you.

Me: no i'm going outside tomorrow.

Justin: your taking out the trash aren't you.

Me:whaaaaaaaaaaaaat nooooooo, how can you even- not possible.

James: we thought so

Sorry for that mess that just took place and btw sorry that this chapter was longer than usually.

Ugh I need to make a hole open Im this book for romance, cuz it's not going anywhere

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

451K 12.9K 41
[[✨COMPLETED✨]] • We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some sort of tease. But before we could go a...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
257K 6.3K 21
Crystal Peters is the 'nerd' of the school. Everyone there bullies her: cutting, hitting, and words all come her way at Crystal prep. Ironic much. W...
3.8K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...