Harry Potter x Reader - More...

By MadelineHatter15307

~~~ "Can we sit here...? All of the other compartments are full..." the black haired boy asks, gesturing t... More

.:The Sorting Hat:.
Flying
The Hospital Wing
Potion's Class
Draco Malfoy
Quidditch
Nightmares
Charms Class
Troll in the Dungeon!
Whispers and Rumors
Author's Note
CHARACTER FILL OUT!
Coincidence? I think not.
Joking Around...
HP Character x Reader (Bonus!)
Finally?
Transfiguration
Detention
Suspicions and Hate
Nicholas Flamel
Discoveries
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Nimbus 2000 1/2
Charlie Weasley
Harry's First Quidditch Match
D-Drarry?
Frustration
Happy Christmas
Quirrell
Caught
Author's Note
Fluffy and the Devil's Snare
The Flying Keys
Wizard's Chess & Potions
A Kiss & ... Quirrell?
Voldemort
The Sorcerer's Stone
Earwax...
The Train Back Home
THE END OF BOOK ONE/LINKS

Author's Note

22K 456 99
By MadelineHatter15307

   That image up there happens everyday... Raven gets really bored... but I didn't even know that was a word until 2 months ago!!

   Hi! It's Maddie, and... I know you hate these but I want to thank all you people who have viewed, voted, and commented on this story!! I mean... 832 views, 46 votes, and 61 comments is just AMAZING, considering this is the first book I have published on Wattpad so far.

   So, yeah. That's all I wanted to say and I want to thank you guys again for being just... amazing and...

TEA-RRIFIC!!!

   (By the way... I'm gonna post a HP character x Reader Bonus when this fanfiction reaches 1,000 views!!)

Edit: Oh my god. This has 1,000 views! Yay! Thanks guys, and that Hp character x Reader Bonus will be out probably before the week ends! Hope you enjoy! ( p.s- try to guess the character in the comments who is gonna be the mystery lover :) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 69 17
You never would've imagine you'd study at the place your father worked at. That being none other than Hogwarts. You hated your old school since they...
9K 375 23
Reader x Five Hargreeves THIS IS PART TWO, READ THE PREVIOUS PART "BREAKING" BEFORE READING THIS ONE Trigger warning!! Explicit mentions of domestic...
17.4K 596 20
We were together for a long time. We even went to the same college, but he had to move back home with his parents and that tore me apart. I wouldn't...
102K 2.9K 41
Y/N Stark... Daughter of the famous Tony Stark that everyone knows as Iron Man. Y/N hid a secret from the world. The fact that she have ability beyo...