League of Her Own (Carmichael...

By AuthorrUnknown

SECOND BOOK IN THE CARMICHAEL SERIES Troy is just like his dad in the respect that he goes after whatever he... More

ENTIRE BOOK IS NOW PUBLIC!
Summary
Character List
Pilot
An Offer
Getting Acquainted
What's Your Plan?
Long Awaited Call
Date Gone Wrong
Say Yes
Trouble in Paradise
Frat Attack
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts
First Impressions
Agonizing Love
Confiding
Irresponsible
Trust Me
Calm Before the Storm
Have We Met Before?
Cannoli's and Distractions
Mia Figlia
Clearing Up Any Confusion
Unleashed
Bonus Chapter (Ellie)
Shattered Glass and Bail Money
Cleaning Up the Mess
How Does the Jury Find?
Bonus Chapter: Knox and Poppy
Change of Heart
A/N - Get to Know Me
Possible New Story???
Sorry for Teasing
Save The Date
Down On One Knee
Epilogue
THE NEW STORY IS UP

New Friend...?

220K 6.8K 1.8K
By AuthorrUnknown

**Sorry this is later in the day. I've been loaded with homework and I'm still trying to recover from my microbiology exam that fuckin' ruined me. Here's to wishing you guys had a much better day than I. Hope you enjoy the chapter!**

Troy's POV

Three Weeks Later

"Fucking coach. He won't even let me step foot on the damn field to practice. I mean, c'mon! I know the doc said to take it easy and all, but I need to keep in my best shape! The bowl game is in a week!" Chad argued, throwing his water bottle across the empty locker room.

It was just the two of us left after everyone had cleared out - partially because Chad started to shout and throw things and no one wanted to be on the receiving end. Despite being a wide receiver, the guy had a mean arm.

"I know, but coach just wants to be extra careful dude. By the time the game comes, your month will be up and you'll be able to play. I'm sure of it. Now stop fucking moping around and lets go. I have a date with my girl tonight."

"You know Carmichael, it hardly counts as a date if it's just you stopping at her work to pick her up and eating with her before taking her home. You could try and do something a little fancier." He insisted while shamefully picking up the things he'd thrown all about. I laughed at his distraught face while examining his now cracked nut cup. "God dammit! This is my good luck charm! It's done me and my balls good ever since I got it! Better than any girl I've ever met." He finished with a pout.

"You're the worst." I teased through a hearty laugh. "And to be honest, I would take Aurora some place fancy but then I'd end up with blue balls for a week as a punishment She hates when I spend money on her." I grumbled, annoyed.

"Oh please! With the amount that you two fuck I think you could afford to go a week without in order to treat her. I mean, she does put up with your annoying ass everyday." He stated matter-of-factly. I just laughed because I knew he was right, which is exactly why I'd already made a reservation at the nicest Italian restaurant in town two weeks ago. The place was nearly impossible to get into.

Pulling my phone from my pocket, I started to type up a text to Aurora. Growing frustrated within minutes, I growled at myself before heatedly throwing my phone into my duffle. I'd grown so used to Aurora sending my messages for me anymore that having to do it on my own was more than a little irritating - especially when I knew what I fucking wanted to say but my fingers and brain just wouldn't cooperate.

"Has your head been giving you any trouble lately?" I asked while we made our way out of the building and down the walkway. I knew he'd said that he was getting frequent headaches last week and I'd be lying if I said it didn't take me back to that fucking hospital room.

"Hey softy. You know how they say people can hear you when they're in a coma? Well they're right, and you're a pussy Carmichael!" Chad stated the second I'd passed over the threshold of his room. I grit my teeth, keeping from punching him in the dick but only because I knew he was already battered as it was.

"Fuck you, man! I thought you were going to die you insensitive prick!" I sneered before pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

"Fuck, that hurts you asshole! Get off me!" He laughed before shoving me away. "Just kidding man. You know I love you, brother." He said as his eyes grew the slightest bit glass. Grabbing his hand, we did our signature shake before breaking apart.

"Can I come in?" Aurora asked softly from where her head was poking into the room.

"Absolutely! Come on in, sweet cheeks!" Chad yelled with outstretched arms. Once she was within reach, he pulled her into his arms and she pecked his cheek muttering that she was glad he was okay. It warmed my heart to know that they got on so well - like they'd known each other forever.

"Earth to shit head?" Chad hollered, waving his hands back and forth in front of my face. I smacked them away from me before giving him an expectant look

"Yes, my head is fine. It's nothing too bad. It's mainly just the fucking scabbed over gashes on my back that itch like a motherfucker." He groaned out.

"I bet Nicci doesn't have any problem helping you itch that and a couple other scratches, if you know what I mean." I jibbed before shoving him with my arm. He laughed quietly as a light dusting of pink covered his cheeks. If he thought I'd missed her slipping out of our room late last night, he was wrong.

"You know, she's supposed to be the physical therapist for the entire team, not just you." I joked before throwing my head back with laughter when an embarrassed hue of red took over his entire face. I didn't want to say anything, but if he got the girl into trouble she could be kicked out of the program and have her scholarship taken away.

"I really like the girl. She's funny and sweet. Doesn't fuck around like all the other girls I've ever met. She serious about her future and she knows exactly what she wants in life. It's sexy as fuck." He finished up as we slowed our gate when reaching my truck.

"Believe me, I know." I replied before clapping him on the back. "I may or may not be back tonight, so don't wait up for me." I said while swinging the truck door open.

"Don't worry, I won't be home at all." He said with a mischievous smirk before waving the large pack of rubbers he had in is hand in the air and shoving them back into his pocket. I watched as he ducked into the dorm building directly across from our own, disappearing from sight.

**

The bell above the door jingled as I pushed it open. The smell of bacon and pancakes hit me like a wall causing my stomach to growl. Aurora looked up from the cup of coffee she was filling a few booths away and beamed at me. She gestured for me to come to her, even though she still looked to be in the middle of an animated conversation with her customer. I hung back for a few seconds longer before she urged me over once again, this time more adamant than the last.

"Hi, Shorty." I murmured before placing a sweet kiss on her cheek. I glanced down at the woman in the booth after having heard her release an audible "awh".

"Baby, this is the woman I was telling you about! The one that comes in every Wednesday and Sunday!" She said with happiness permeating her every pore. I did remember the woman from past conversations - and not vaguely either. It was hard to forget someone that Aurora had mentioned literally seconds after taking my dick out of her mouth. Because that's what I want to talk about after getting the most mind-blowing head.

That was a two weeks ago and I was still a little put off by it, if I was being honest.

"It's nice to finally meet you ma'am. I've heard nothing but great things." I said respectfully while giving her a firm handshake. Her eyes sparkled as she assessed me. There was a motherly warmth there that made my heart ache with homesickness for my own back home. Mental note - call Ma tonight I thought to myself.

"Why don't you two sit? I'd love the company and I'm sure Aurora would like to get off her feet after such a long shift!" The lady said animatedly before gesturing towards the empty booth across from her.

"Sorry ma'am, but-"

"We'd love to!" Aurora cut me off while sliding into the booth, completely ignoring my shocked face and dropped jaw. But...tonight's date night? The woman giggled at my reaction before looking away and clasping Aurora's hands in her own. I couldn't remember where I'd heard that giggle before, but for some reason it sounded slightly familiar. I just couldn't seem to place my finger on it.

"You have to get me the recipe for that pie you made last week. You know, the one Sol had on display? It was absolutely to die for!" She enthused, rubbing her stomach with one hand for good measure. Aurora laughed at her antics while rapidly nodding her head yes.

"Of course! I learned the damn thing from the back of some pie crust box, but it's easily one of my favorites. Debby here can't cook or bake for the life of her." Aurora informed me while looking my way. I raised my eyebrows at her before pursing my lips and reaching for a menu to read just for shits and giggles. Having completely ignored my slight attitude, she went back to whatever dire conversation her and Debby were having.

I tapped my fingers against the tabletop over and over again as I continued to drone out whatever the two were squealing about. I'd tried to participate in the conversation multiple times, but they talked so quickly about so many different topics that I'd get lost as soon as I went to interject.

"You two will make adorable children." Debby said, immediately catching my attention. How had that topic come up? Where they talking about our relationship before hand? More importantly, why the fuck did I decide to tune them out rather than listen. I glanced over at Aurora to see her blush at the comment before replying.

"I think so too." She spoke shyly while grabbing my hand and giving it a small squeeze. I leaned down and gave her a light kiss before adjusting my arm across the back expanse of our booth and beginning to play with her silky hair.

"What about you, Debby? Did you ever have any kids?" Aurora asked curiously while sipping on her black coffee. The woman in question's body tensed up while her smiled turned terse.

"I did. Twins, actually. Neither one of them speak to me any more, though." She said morosely while running her finger around the rim of her green tea absentmindedly. Aurora swallowed audibly as her posture became hunched, clearly sympathizing with the woman she'd grown extremely fond of much to my displeasure.

"That's alright. I appreciate it dear, but it's really all my doing. I was a very crummy mother, though I'm doing my best to try and make up for it." She said before clearing her throat and replacing the gloomy look with a more carefree one.

"Well, I assume you bunch have much more exciting plans than hanging out with an old lady on a Sunday night. It was lovely getting to talk to you Aurora, and it was wonderful to meet you, Troy." She said giving me her most sincere smile. I nodded in agreement before pulling Aurora out of the booth behind me and leading her out of the restaurant.

"Was I the only one who found that discussion to be a little...strange?" I asked once we were seated in the truck and on our way towards our destination. Aurora looked at me with a curious gleam in her eyes.

"Define 'strange'." She said, using air quotes.

"I don't know. There was nothing abnormal about that woman, I just have this weird feeling about. Call it an intuition. How'd you say you met her again?" I inquired.

"She just came into the dinner one day and next thing I know, we're practically best friends! I know it's a little odd considering how old she is, but I really like talking to her." She replied. I nodded in response. Reaching over the console, I grabbed her hand in my own and rubbed her knuckles back and forth as I tried to come up with a way to approach the delicate subject.

"Spill." She demanded while grasping the hand that was currently holding her own around the wrist.

"What do you mean?" I asked, feigning confusion. I knew for a fact she could see right through my scheme. She's too good.

"Don't you play dumb with me, Troy Knox Carmichael!" She warned in a threatening tone. I smirked at her attitude. I am going to spank the shit out of her sexy little ass later.

"You can waste all the breath you want yelling at me and telling me not to spend money on you, but we're going to dinner at a fancy restaurant and then we're going to the hotel suite I booked so I can thoroughly enjoy my favorite dessert." I stated before sneaking a quick peek at her thick thighs lustfully. Fuck, I can't wait until those are wrapped around my neck later tonight.

"Or, we could skip dinner and have dessert first." She purred sexily. My cock strained painfully against my pants causing me to shift uncomfortably in my seat at the now red light.

"No. I made these reservations weeks ago and I want to take you someplace nice. You deserve it." I said with conviction. My reasoning was sound, but she just wasn't having it. Leaning across the seat, she removed the top strap of her seat belt so she could successfully suck on the skin at my neck. I cursed under my breath before demanding she put the seat belt back on, but my argument fell on deaf ears. I clenched my hands tightly around the wheel, knuckles going white as my grip became brutal.

"Motherfucker!" I hissed as she palmed my erection through my pants. I swallowed audibly before sucking in a deep breath in an attempt to control myself. "C'mon baby. Have mercy." I pleaded while gripping her wrist to keep her from continuing her languid strokes. She giggled playfully in my ear before shrugging my hand off and undoing my pants in a flash. I nearly ran into the car in front of me as she stuck her hand inside my briefs and began rubbing my length without a single barrier between us. I clenched my jaw so hard it was painful while I fought desperately to keep my cool.

Hyper-concentrating on the road ahead of me so I wouldn't get into an accident, I hadn't even realized that she'd pulled my dick from the confines of my pants until she'd leaned over into my lap and took me into her mouth in one swift movement. She sucked hard on the tip of my member as garbled curse words flew from my mouth. Making a swift change of lanes, I began heading towards the hotel instead.

"Alright, baby. You win this round, but for fuck sakes please leave my dick alone. I'm going to rear end the poor bastard in front of me." I begged. Instead of listening to my desperate words, she stuck her hands back into my briefs and cupped my balls while simultaneously moaning around my cock. I threw my head back against the seat as I unexpectedly shot my load down her throat and swerved out of the middle of the road and into the hotel's parking lot. Throwing my car in park I squeezed my eyes shut as the last bit of my cum released into her warm mouth. She resurfaced from having her face in my lap and wiped the small trail of cum from the side of her chin. I watched, mesmerized, as she popped her finger into her mouth and sucked my essence away.

"That was a lot quicker than normal." She teased before leaning forward and pecking my lips. It took me a few moments to come down from my high and process what she'd said.

"Hey! In my defense, you caught me off guard and played with my balls. That was just down right unfair." I accused while zipping myself back up. Getting out of the truck, I grabbed the overnight bag I'd packed for the two of us just in case we didn't end up making it back to the dorms. Aurora quietly followed me into the building and then finally the elevator. The sexual tension between the two of us grew as we made our assent to our room.

Once inside, I slammed the door shut and trapped her body against it with my own. I ground my already rock hard dick against her ass and laughed mischievously against the back of her neck as she whimpered with need. Payback is a bitch.

"Think you can just pull a little stunt like that and you won't get punished, huh?" I growled into her ear. I smirked at the shiver of arousal that ran down her spine.

"Yes." She whispered hopelessly against the wood of the door. The sound was muffled as she still had her cheek pressed against it.

"I can't hear you, baby girl." I taunted, grinding into her harder.

"Yes." She cried out. I had no doubt her toes were curling in her shoes. She was always so damn responsive.

I tsked at her before replying. "That's where you're wrong, baby. Bad girls always get punished when they act up. Isn't that right?"

"Mhmm." She replied once again before pushing the swell of her ass back against my body. Gripping her hips, I pinned them to the door to keep her from getting the friction she was so desperately craving.

"Say it." I demanded, digging my fingers into her skin the way I knew she liked - just enough to leave a tinge of pain.

"Bad girls always get punished." She rasped out breathlessly. I pulled her away from the door, leaving just enough space for me to slip my hand around her front and grip her neck within my big hand. She bit her lip, trying not to convey how turned on she was, but her eyes betrayed her. I continued to mutter the dirtiest of things in her ear as I hurriedly unbuttoned my pants and pulled myself out. Reaching under her uniform, I grasped the side of her thong before ripping it with one swift, harsh tug. She gasped at the action and attempted to turn to, no doubt, scold me for ruining yet another pair of her panties. I tightened my grip on her throat ever so slightly before thrusting into her in one swift shift of my hips.

Whatever response she had died on her lips as her mouth dropped to form the perfect 'O'. I rolled my hips in a circular motion before pulling out until only my tip was in her before beginning to pound into her tight heat. She released a croaked moan due to the somewhat constricting grip I had around her throat. Bringing my unoccupied hand back, I smacked her left asscheek hard. My hand stung, but I ignored it as Aurora's sensual cry rang out throughout the room. Her pussy clenched around me as I leaned my forehead against her shoulder and released my own loud groan of pleasure.

I let go of her throat before giving her other cheek the same treatment. Skating my fingers down her sides and around her front, I began to play with her engorged clit. Rubbing frantically, I quickly brought her to what I knew was an earth shattering release. Pumping myself a few final times, I pulled out before lightly pushing at her shoulders. Getting the hint she dropped to her knees and pulled her dress over her head, leaving her in only a lacy pink bra.

"Off." I strained to get out as I clenched my jaw. Once she was finally completely naked, she slapped my hand away from my cock before taking me into her own hand and pumping for me. Bracing myself against the wall, I released my load all over her chest and chin. Slumping my head against my bicep I struggled to get my breathing back under control.

Glancing down at her, my dick twitched at the sight before me. She was sitting back on her haunches, absolutely drenched in my cum. It was the single sexiest thing I'd ever seen in my entire life.

"Let's get you cleaned up and changed before we go to dinner, yeah?" I murmured. She gave me a look of surprise and I laughed.

"You didn't think I was actually going to let you get away with that little stunt, did you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915K 51K 66
How very noble of you, Mr. Lockhart. I don't need your help. I can do just fine." I retorted. "I'm a lot of things, Victoria." Tyler said leaning aga...
46.1K 1.2K 21
more than a love story.
161K 5.3K 41
Crystal moves in with her twin brothers to start fresh, after escaping her abusive ex-boyfriend. As her final year of college starts, she feels like...
938K 60.5K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...