S N A P C H A T • Vkook/Taeko...

By otakulord232

V has added you! ✔️Added! More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11🍂
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Sequel is Out

4

32.8K 1.4K 1.4K
By otakulord232

Jungkook shut his phone off and covered his face with his hands and sighed loudly.

"What's the matter, slut?" Yoongi asked from across the room.

Jungkook looked at the black haired boy that was on Jungkook's computer playing video games. "This guys that keeps texting me on snapchat..." Jungkook replied.

Yoongi paused his game. He turned his chair to look at Jungkook. "What's his name?" Yoongi asked.

"V. Stupid, right?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Do you like him?" Yoongi asked with his gummy smile complementing it.

"The hell? No! I like Lisa!" Jungkook looked away and blushes to himself.

Yoongi grinned and turned back around. "Whatever you say, dude. Whatever you say..." Yoongi laughed once more and continued to play his video games.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 1.2K 31
COMPLETED READ " GETTING HER BACK" AFTER THIS BOOK Total Drama has always been a popular show. So with Chris being desperate to get even more views...
513K 19.1K 36
TaeTae: btw you look better in person Jk: you gay? TaeTae: you fallen? Jk: hell no TaeTae: that's to bad In which Taehyung texts the wrong number. Sh...
1.2M 53.2K 40
Sassy and Pervert Taehyung and Jungkook didn't know each other nor seeing each other. They just got arranged marriage by their parents. They both sin...
1M 59.9K 28
❝Jungkook is bored and decides to enter a random number into his phone and text that person. Little did he know, the person he was texting was his lo...