Love's Like a Feather ( Love...

By vivvistory

Love is like a feather. I was broken and shattered. Incomplete. I had scars that never seemed to heal, I had... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Epilogue
Pretty Posters by Pretty Readers
Bonus Chapter

Chapter Eight

35.9K 1.4K 160
By vivvistory

Warning; Pretty scene.

Happy Reading!

April 19, present

Blake

"Thanks, mate." I nodded at the driver who gave me a full teethed smile.

"Have a good time, Sir. If you need anything don't hesitate to call. The service number will be in your room. You can go and take a look around while I bring your belongings into your room." His smile never left his lips as he hopped out from the jeep.

I turned to Mel surprising her as I lifted her up by her waist and set her on the ground. I smirked. Her eyes didn't leave the magnificent view in front of her. I moved until I stood behind her, my arms enveloping her fragile frame into my big one. Moving her long dark brown hair to one side, I settled my lips on her exposed neck, a roar being released by my demon when we saw the effect we caused in her body. A wonderful shiver ran down her skin but she continued to look in front of her. I did too.

A small yet elegant house was resting peacefully on the middle of the many towering green trees. Wide glass windows would give us an excellent view of stars and moon on the night. Perfect. I would hold my Mel in my arms as we gazed into the stars together. In silent with only our soft breaths and normal heartbeat being heard in our ears, comforting each other.

From the small house there was a tiny path that led down to the running waterfall. The brightest green colored trees, mossy cliffs circled around the ocean blue waterfall that was running down smoothly into the round and deep pond. The sound of drizzling water and the singing voices of birds consumed our hearts and it left us with amazement.

The main hotel and lobby was twenty minutes away by walk, and we could have decided to spend our time in one of their rooms but having a small house and a waterfall just for the two of us alone with nobody disturbing us was way more.....romantic. I knew it would bring another smile on Mel's lips. Each small house was a good distance apart.

It f*cking looked better than the pictures I saw online. I mentally patted my back proudly.

The best part? My Mel stared at the view like she was in love.

It made my heart melt peacefully and I felt my shoulder relax.

"You like it, beautiful?" I whispered as we saw the driver – for the hotel - heading towards the small house, our bags in his hands.

"I love it, Blake. Thank you."

My arms tightened around her as she leaned back in my chest closing her eyes, her lips parted. She inhaled deeply and sighed happily. The sun casts a beautiful shine into her dark hair making the color brown stand out. I felt my heart lapping like it was running a marathon. F*ck.

"Let's take a small nap before we go swimming together." I proposed and began loosen my arms from around her.

A rosy blush rose over her perfect framed face. "Swimming?"

"Yes. Me and you. Just the two of us." I assured her seeing as she bit her lip nervously.

I knew why she was behaving this way. Even thought she had tried to hide it, I could still pick the hints up. Ever since she came back to us, she would always wear jeans and short sleeved or long sleeved shirts. Never wearing dresses like she used to. She always made sure to cover up her body as much as she could without making anyone suspicious of her actions. I noticed later when she would let herself be less covered at nights, when she was sure that it was only her and with no one else.

But from now on it would change. We were in a warmer atmosphere and having clothes that would cover every inch of your skin would be irritating. She will not have any choice but wear shorts, skirts and dresses. And bikini. I would pour my heart and soul for her, show her the beauty she possessed. Not only from inside but from outside too. It such a shame to hide the velvet and tan skin of hers. I wanted to open the box of confidence she had hidden deep inside of herself. I wanted to open it and give it to her with my words, kisses and touch.

She was mine to make her feel beautiful.

Special.

A fucking breathtaking and precious Goddess.

In the bed and outside the bed.

"In this place, you can't hide from me. Once you took my hand and followed me here, little did you know that I won't allow you to hide away from me. Never." I whispered beside her ear before kissing her earlobe purposely licking it with the tip of my tongue. Her hands tightened over mine and I smiled. "By the time we return back to Estate, you will glow with confidence, baby. Now common, let's take a small nap."

Her lips were parted, her face blooming with more red roses as she stared at me with shock. I smirked and took her hand in mine and led her inside the small house.

***

Melissa came out form the bathroom wearing a blue satin colored nightgown. Ah, my favorite color. My eyes never left hers as she walked quietly towards the bed where I was laying already. Shirtless. Waiting for her, waiting to embrace her in my arms.

A crimson color overtook her face as she climbed into the bed but before she could go under the thin cover I stopped her.

"I want to apply coconut oil on your back. I know Layla is the one that does that for you but this time it'll be me. Can I, love?" I asked leaning close to her.

For a minute she stared into the distance debating with herself, having an inner battle before she blinked and gave me a small nod. "That would be nice."

Baby steps. Small baby steps. Little by little we will allow ourselves to come closer to each other, until we would bond in a whole different level. Create an unbreakable bond.

"Lay down, love." I ordered her, pulling the thin cover away. She swallowed but did as I commanded. She laid in her stomach, her soft hands under her cheek as she faced her face to one side.

I lifted the cover up covering her naked legs and her rear with it. I moved until I was straddling her just below her rear, being careful to not crush her with my weight. Slowly I gathered the material of her satin nightgown in my hand before pulling it up exposing her naked back. I sucked in a breath at the sight of new skin. She wasn't wearing a bra. She was completely bare to my eyes. I exhaled as I pulled the nightgown fully over her head and tossed it to the edge of the bed.

I leaned back and let my eyes observe the sight in front of me. A boil of anger awoke within me when I saw small scars being marked on her skin. They were faint white that didn't match with her glowing tan skin. I shut my eyes closed. I knew that f*cker had used his belt on her. Not one time. Not two but a couple of times. It was enough to leave small scars on her back. Without thinking I opened my eyes gently pulling her hair to one side before leaned down until I rested my lips on her back and kissed her skin. I placed kisses over every scar as if my kiss could make them disappear. They didn't disappear but they sure made my Mel sigh happily under my touch.

"You beautiful, my Mel. So, so beautiful."

I gave her skin one last kiss before I leaned back. I reached for the small bowl that consisted of coconut oil and placed it on the bed being careful to knock it over. I dipped the tip of my fingers before rubbing my hands together. Melissa had her eyes closed as she waited for my massage. I smiled and placed my huge palms over the center of her back. I saw her lips parted as she exhaled softly, her eyelid still closed softly.

I moved my palms over her skin, up and down. I stretched my palms over her shoulders before going down her arms. Here and then I added more coconut oil to my hands before running my hands softly on her soft skin again. I palmed her waist as I let my thumb climb upwards her back with little pressure added making her shudder in approval. I leaned down and whispered her name but surprisingly she had already fallen asleep. The smile on my lips never disappeared as I kissed her flushed cheek.

I set the bowl on the nightstand and laid beside her, covering us both with the thin white cover. With our heads on the same pillow and our faces facing each other, I slowly followed her in her dreams.

***

Melissa

I blinked my eyelids open several time before they adjusted to my surroundings. It was dark, the room had no single light lit. I pulled myself up by my elbows and looked around the room until my eyes settled upon a big frame that was resting beside me. I reached for the small lamp that was on the nightstand and lit it making the room brighter with the dim light.

I turned back to Blake and laid my head back on our shared pillow. He was laying on his back, the thin cover had fallen down to his waist showing me an attractive view of his front. His chest moved up and down softly, his palm rested over his abdomen. His sculpted face looked peaceful as he breathed in and out by his parted lips, small hair had fallen down on his face.

I smiled as the handsome view of him and moved my fingers up to brush his dark hair lightly aside. My fingertips followed the path down his cheek until I felt the dark and harsh stubble over his jawline. I trailed my fingers to the length of his defined jawline before I let them fall down his neck. I froze when his throat moved under my touch but he soon relaxed again. My gaze followed my fingers as they moved downwards invading his naked chest. I felt his rigid muscles under my fingertips, it made a weird and heated sensation to run through my veins. I continued my path down to his defined and amazingly sculpted abs.

I counted them as my fingers ran through them like a soft feather.

One....Two.....Three....Four....Five....Six.

I moved closer to him until I felt my naked chest pressed against him, my cheek resting on his chest and sigh dreamily when I felt and heard the sound of his heartbeat. A beautiful melody.

I circled the tip of my finger around the design of his tattoo that was covering the side of his chest. My brother had more tattoos but Blake was more lighter with them. He left some skin to be shown and I liked that. I liked that very much.

Suddenly I felt an arm being wrapped around my waist pulling me even closer to his body, until I was laying over him. Our naked chest touching. My hands rested on his both board shoulders and I looked up at him. His orbs was already on mine while a small smirk rested upon his full lips.

"Did you enjoy exploring my body like I was a map?"

I bit my lip and blushed. He brought me closer to him, pulling me up until the tip of our noses touched. "I wouldn't mind if you exploded a little further down...."

My breath hitched and I stared wide eyed at him. Further down? As in.....

I heard a light chuckle escape from his lips before he kissed me. It was a quick and sweet kiss before he lifted us both up. He looked behind me for a second before he met my eyes again. I was still crimson red at his comment that I couldn't form any wise words.

"We slept far to long, the day has turned darker, do you want to sit outside? The temperature is still warm at night and it will be nice to watch the stars."

I nodded already loving the idea of both of us laying under the moon and stars. Together.

"Wrap your legs around my waist, Mel." he commanded, his strong biceps tightened around me, crushing me even closer to him.

I gulped but did as he asked. I wrapped my legs around his waist awarding me with a smile from him. He lifted both of us up and walked across the room to some huge windows doors that led to a small balcony. He opened the door with one hand and stepped outside into the dark yet beautiful night. The air was warm, I felt just a sprint of nice cold wind blow pass us.

Perfect.

Blake sat at one of balcony lounge chair and spread his thighs slightly open to make it comfortable for me. He leaned back comfortable while I was in the same position as earlier. Our bare chests pressed to one another while one of his hand held mine above his chest. The other hand trailed up and down my back sending warm sensation through my body, making me shiver in the most amazing way.

We laid there. Together. Breathing. Our hearts beating. The moon and stars above us. The soft sound of running waterfall enveloped us.

This is life.

"Thank you for the massage earlier." I whispered gazing up at him under my eyelashes.

I could still feel the pressure of his hands on my back, smooth and rough stroking up and down my back with coconut oil. I was in heaven and I didn't regret it one bit. I was hesitate for one minute but then I remembered the promise I made for myself. I needed to try. I needed to fight against the Demon. Even thought there will be days where he'll chock me til oblivion, I knew in the end I'll feel feather like hands bringing me back alive. Hands that belonged to a man that will never leave my side.

One day I'll tower over the Demon and cast away all the darkness he envelopes me with. It won't happen in a blink of an eye. I needed patience and I needed to be a worrier, just like Blake had told me.

Besides, I wasn't oblivious to why we came here in the first place. I can't let myself feel fear. I needed to trust Blake and myself. Move on.

"I'll do it over and over again." He whispered back, his fingertips ignited fire on my body as they trailed the length of my back.

"Are you comfortable with me, Mel?" Blake asked after a quite silent.

"I am." I assured him without hesitation.

Suddenly he took hold of my waist and lifted me up, making me straddle his hips, our chest were no longer connected. I was exposed before his eyes. My bare skin for him to gaze into. The only piece of cloth on my body was the midnight blue panties. He had placed me just over his black boxers, where I could feel something slowly becoming rigid and hard.....

His fingers cupped my chin lifting my eyes to meet his brown orbs. My lips parted at the dark desire I saw in them. It made my blood boil with equal want.

"How about now?" He whispered, his tone holding an edge of huskiness.

I gulped feeling as heat rose upon my face, my fingers tapping on his skin softly. "I...I'm shy."

"Your shyness is so fucking tempting." He mumbled before he grabbed the nape of my neck, his fingers disappearing through my hair. He pulled me towards him and crushed his lips to mine.

I moaned as his tongue didn't wait to make sweet love to my lips and immediately entered my mouth and began devouring me with pleasure and pure desire. My hands moved upwards over his delicate skin before they found their way around his neck. On their own accord my hips moved over his making a low growl vibrate through his chest. It only made his lips harder against mine. Teeth touching. Lips touching. Tongues touching. It was so wild, and so perfect.

I arched my neck back feeling as Blake's full lips traveled down to my neck, his warm tongue tasting the flesh of my skin. A moan slipped from my lips as he gather good amount of flesh and began making love to it with his lips, teeth and tongue. My knuckles tightened around his hair, pulling it softly. His tongue rolled over the flesh making my hips buck against his. I could feel his hardness against me more vividly, it made the area between my hips more moist. More wet. Throbbing and tingling every time I rocked against his length.

Blake lips kissed the area where he had sucked hard and fast like his life depended on it before he left butterflies kisses down to my collarbones and over the valley of my breasts. I shivered. I felt his palm sliding up from my waist until he cubed my right breast squeezing it with care. My eyes followed every move he made. While he was treating my right breast as his princess, his head lowered until his lips was just some inches away from my other nipple.

He stared at it for a moment causing it to harden even more under his desire looking watch. Then he kissed it. I moaned his name. He kissed it again. My heart hammering uncontrollably hard and I was sure he could feel it. See it. And it only made him smirk at the reaction he vibrated within me with his beautiful and lustful touches.

"You have gorgeous nipples, love. A beautiful shade of brown. Hard and begging to be sucked. Should I suck your nipple, Mel?" he gazed into my eyes under his eyelashes, tempting me.

I gulped and nodded, making me aroused by his sinful words.

"Words, baby. Words. Do you want me to suck your brown nipple? Yes or no?"

"Yes!" I breathed out and gasped when he sure enough did just that.

He sucked it, pulling the flesh around it inside his mouth, the areola and the nipple was completely gone inside his warm mouth. My head fell back, my nails digging into the nape of his neck as I cried out his name. His other hand didn't forget to pleasure and squeeze my other breast, treating it with loyalty.

"Blake...." I shut my eyelids closed. His long tongue nipped and played with my nipple. Sucking on it. Making out with it. His white teeth teasing the flesh which only made my hips buck against his.

I felt a warm sensation, a warm pleasure on my lower abdomen. With every touch Blake gave me and with every move my hips made against his....the pleasure widen and widen. But I needed more. The feeling couldn't explode. Not yet. I didn't know what I needed, what I wanted but Blake knew.

Oh, he definitely knew.

His lips left my nipple with a 'plop' sound and gazed into my eyes. And then I saw a Demon.

But this Demon was different.

This Demon wasn't cruel and brutal. This Demon wasn't out to make me scream in pain. This Demon wasn't watching me with disgust. This Demon wasn't seeing me as a useless slut he could toy with.

No.

This Demon saw me as his Princess. His precious little Princess. He saw the woman within me. The soul and heart. He cared about me. He wouldn't make me scream in pain. He would make me scream in pleasure and want. He wasn't brutal nor cruel. He was the Prince to my Princess. Treating me with respect and loyalty. Making my heartbeat to quicken with desire.

This Demon would kill if a dark shadow surrounded me.

I loved this Demon.

Because this Demon was Blake's. And what belongs to Blake......I love.

"Shall we see how much your beautiful flower is blooming under my touch?" he whispered against my lips, causing me to gasp softly, a soft yet heated breath from my mouth fanned his full lips.

Such a sweet words. So thoughtful. So innocent yet sinful.

I shudder when I felt his index finger and middle finger together followed the path between my breasts and down over my stomach until he was coming dangerously close to my midnight blue panties. I felt him smirk over my lips, our forehead touching. I held Blake tighter when his long fingers disappeared inside the front of my panties.

My legs was spread open, each of my knee rested on each side of his hips. My ability to breath became harder and faster when I felt his finger touching the lips, rolling over them before he opened them. Opening the door to my wetness.

My head fell on his shoulder, I moaned in pleasure. His fingers rolled over the center of my wetness, touching the clit gently making him roar in control and possessiveness. My hips moved with his rolling motion of his fingers, adding more pressure and pleasure.

But then I felt empty when his fingers disappeared. I almost pouted at the loss. I almost laughed at my obsession over his feather like touches.

"Look, love."

I lifted my head from his shoulder and gasped at the view in front of me. Blake was holding out his two fingers that was a few seconds ago touching me down there. With the light from the moon and the dim light outside, I witness something wet glistering on his fingers. Around his fingers. A drop was falling down his finger. So slow.

How did he? Was it from me? Between my....

I didn't blink as he neared it to his nose, inhaling deeply with his eyes closed before he opened them again.

"The aroma of your flower is exotic. Delightful. And it's all mine to eat." he spoke, his tone rough and dark with desire. He spoke each word slowly making sure that I heard them clearly. Making sure that they went straight to my core. "Shall we see if your flower taste equally delightful?"

He didn't wait for my answer. I saw his tongue sticking out licking the drop that was slowly falling down his finger, gathering it up and slid it up with the help of his tongue. My nails dug a grave into his shoulder as I saw his two fingers disappearing inside his warm mouth. His brown orb never left mine as he growled at the taste of me, sucking on his fingers getting every last drop down his throat.

Just by the sight of it, it made my lower part of my abdomen twist in pleasure. I was slowly falling down the edge of the cliff. Oh, how good the landing would feel. But I needed a push. One last push and would fade away into oblivion, gasping in pleasure. And that was exactly what Blake gave me.

His two finger that was inside his mouth just seconds ago went straight to my core, rubbing me in a rolling motion over the material of my underwear.

I held his shoulder tighter and my head fell back. A loud and clear moan escaped through my lips when I felt myself releasing all the pleasure that was building within me. The wetness between my legs made my panties damp as Blake never stopped rubbing me. My knees felt like jelly.

"And that my Mel, is your very first but never the f*cking last orgasm. Mark my words."

***

Yes, they went somewhere warm in the middle of April.

I'm so damn happy that you all liked last chapter! Thank God!

Your thoughts on this chapter? Let Vivvi know!

Until next time (hmmm tomorrow? *wink*), Vivvi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 20.4K 16
Warning: Mature. Love's like a war. It's so easy to start but so difficult to end. Just like in a war, there is always a winner and a loser. I told...
1.1K 64 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
863 77 36
Settling between my legs he looked me in the eyes, softly whispering to me "what are you doing to me woman" I see his gaze flicker from my eyes to my...
65.3K 777 41
After being kidnapped by a powerful French mafia boss, Laila has no choice but to submit to her new lifestyle. She must learn to love and to trust th...