Blossom- Shikamaru love story

By Sprinklez888

It's a shikamaru love story. Hate, neglect I've known no real love. Well maybe from you but still, I'm a mons... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 42

Part 41

7.2K 244 40
By Sprinklez888

*Third person pov* 

Chika was standing inside the leaders office alone with him and Konan. 

"Welcome to the Akatsuki." Pein said as he handed her a cloak and a ring.  She smiled. 

"Thank you." Chika replied. 

"Everyone will take part in training you, even me. You will become strong." Pein stated.  Chika nodded. "Dismissed." Chika walked out of the office. 

'Gahki?' She asked, she hasn't been able to communicate to him for years. Gahki has been in a deep deep slumber waiting to be awakened. 

*In Chika's mind, deep deep deep in her mind* 

Everyone sat in a circle watching the girls life go by. 

"Heh, what a looser. She's so weak." The purple haired girl laughed. 

"She's just a girl, shut up." The blue haired boy with golden eyes snapped. 

"I wonder when she'll awaken us." The black haired male with red eyes said. 

"I hope it will be soon." The green haired male grumbled. 

"I can't wait to get out of here." The white haired girl said with a giggle. 

"Gahki! WHERE ARE YOU!! I haven't heard from you in ages, why won't you talk to me?!"  They heard an echo, they looked back to see her punch a wall and scream. All of the others looked at Gahki who was sitting in a corner peering over his shoulder. 

"You know her?" The black male with red eyes said.  Gahki got up.

"Why do you think she looks like me?" He asked. 

"Gasp, your her father??" The white haired girl said.  The green haired male sweat dropped. 

"You don't say gasp when you want to gasp." He said. 

"No, I'm not her father. I was sealed inside of her, I was the first demon here and became friends with her. I had a much nicer place too. Now I can't talk to her until she awakens us all." Gahki said. 

"It seems like you care about the girl." The girl with the purple hair sneered. 

"I do, it was just me and her against the world. . . So that's why. . . . That's why." Gahki said, he snapped his head up and glared at all of them.  "If any of you try to hurt her, I'll kill you." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.9K 22
Sasuke was her first and last love... or that's what she tought. She meets the cold-hearted S-ranked criminal that everyone fears and discovers that...
158K 2.5K 30
❝ Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain. ❞ Aired: August 31, 2018 Ended: June 12, 2020 ──────────── ◆ Characters...
398K 10.4K 21
I am Sakura Haruno. I was left by my team mates Naruto and Kakashi and my former best friend Ino, they left me because they didn't think I was strong...
99.2K 4.6K 17
After spending a majority of his childhood alone, Naruto had never had much experience with love or crushes, except of course, Sakura. But, the feeli...