Nanbaka!! X Reader

By honestlybangtan

Note: Inappropriate language is written purely for the age range this book's audience is suitable for. Recomm... More

Kenshirou X Guard (Fem) Reader! Fluffy!๐Ÿ˜‹ Favorite
Kiji X Guard (Fem) Reader!! Fluffy!: Fight
Hajime X Guard (Fem) Reader!!: The Lollipop
Samon X Reader! Fluffy!:You're Mine
Nico X Nurse (Fem) Reader X Uno!!
Hajime X Guard (Male) Reader!!: The Bullies Of Cell 13
Jyugo X Inmate (Fem) Reader!!: Curious
Kiji X Guard (Fem) Reader!!: Sick Day :(
Seitaro X Guard (Male) Tsundere Reader!!
Elf X Guard (Fem) Reader!!: Am I Crazy?!
Kiji X Inmate (Fem) Reader!!: Jealousy
Hajime X Guard (Fem) Short and Sensitive Reader!! FLOOFY
Enki X (Fem) Reader!! fluff. XD :Highschool
Mao X Guard (Fem) Reader!!: The Pocky Game
Kenshirou X Shy! Quiet! Guard (Fem) Reader!!
Nico X Tsundere! (Fem) Guard Reader!!
Mao X Cat Lover + Hajime and Hitoshi's Sister (Fem) Reader!!
Jyugo X Inmate (Fem & Yandere!) Reader!!
Rock X Inmate (Fem) Fighter! Reader!: You're On, 69
Enki Gokuu X Guard (Male) Masochistic Reader!!
Seitaro X Guard (Fem) Kuudere Reader!!
Jyugo X Inmate (Fem & Yandere) Reader!! {pt.2}
Mitsuru X Guard (Fem) Scrawny! Reader!: Secrets
โ€ขKissesโ€ข (Guards)
Drunk! Samon X Guard (Fem) Reader!!
Dating Hajime Would Include:
Momoko X Musashi's Brother! (Male) Reader!!
Gokuu Brothers X Babysitter! (Fem) Reader!!
Tagged
Uno X Guard (Fem) Reader!!: Beauty Sleep
Kiji X Guard (Male)! Masochistic! Reader!!
Yamato X Swordswoman! Inmate! (Fem) Reader!!
Trois X Oc!! Fluff ใ€ŽAUใ€
Seitarou X Nurse! (Fem) Flirtatious!
Momoko X Guard (Fem) Reader!!
Jyugo X Kenshirou's Sister (Fem) Guard Reader!!
โ€ขCuddlesโ€ข โ™ก [main] Inmates~
Elf X Inmate (Fem) Reader!! โฆEven Monsters Need Love โฆ
Samon X (Fem) Reader!!: โ˜ฝSweet Dreams Are Made Of These...โ˜ฝ
Sick! Seitarou X (Fem) Reader!!
Jyugo X Inmate (Fem) Reader!!: Learning โ™กA Christmas Special โ™ก
Rock X Tomboy (Fem) Reader!!: ๏ฝŠ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ‹!
Samon X Depressed! Inmate (Fem) Reader!: ฮน cฮฑฮท'ั‚ ั‚ฮฑะบฮต ั‚ะฝฮนs ฮฑฮทาฏะผฯƒัฮต...
โ™ก V A L E N T I N E S D A Y โ™ก Special! โ€ขHajime X (Fem) Guard Readerโ€ข
Elf X (Fem) Guard Reader!!: ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ค
Confession Bear {Tagged}
Uno X Guard (Fem) Reader!!: Fluff โ™ก
โ€ขCuddlesโ€ข [main] Guards โœฆ
Mitsuru X Co-Worker/ Nanba Staff (Fem) Reader!!: Flirt
Mitsuru X Co-Worker/ Nanba Staff (Fem) Reader!!: Flirt {pt.2} +LEMON
Seitarou X Guard (Male) Sly! Reader!!: The Secret That Can't Be Kept
Teacher! Samon X Student (Fem) Reader! {AU}
Uno X (Fem) Reader!!: Pumpkin Eater
Seitarou X OC!

Kenshirou X Guard (Fem) Reader!!: Dog Vs Doll

12K 268 100
By honestlybangtan

     "What is it now, 634?"

"You won't believe what I heard the mutt say about you, doll face." He cocked his head through the bars as he sat against the cold wall.

You grunted, "Supervisor Yozakura has the right to express any kind of opinion he has about me. I am his inferior..." Knowing that the attractive supervisor spoke about you made your heart skip a beat.

"He thinks he's a better fighter than you." His deep, rusty voice spat.

"It's good for him to think that. All that does is increase his confidence. Even though he lost to Supervisor Suguroku, I couldn't hold a candle to his skill level." Your voice cracked, thinking of other bad things he could've said.

"If I had to place a bet for a fight against you and the dog, my cash would go to you."

You gasped at his statement of fact. "How do I know he even said that? Do I even dare trust your words?"

"I have nothing better to do. What could I possibly get for lying to you about his words? I don't find happiness in lying anyways...I'm already exposed enough to lie about anything." He was right.

He exposed his flames to everyone at the New Years Tournament. You decided to trust him. "Tell me, why are you telling me this? To make me feel bad? To decrease my self-esteem? Or maybe you're just begging for a nice ass-whoopin'."

634 shivered at your last threat, knowing the damage you could cause with your both your twin blades and your bare fists. "No particular reason. Just somethin' I thought you might wanna know..."

You sighed and nodded. "I see. Thanks for telling me...I guess. You want any more books, Musashi?" He gasped at his name being heard from your feminine voice.

"N-no...thank you but why did you call me by my name and not my Cell ID?"

"It just seemed appropriate." You said while walking off to the break room.

You walked back to the break room, angry and clenching your fists. It made you mad that your supervisor said such things. Yes, he is extremely attractive but you could easily mess up that pretty little face of his. Yamato was the first to notice your uneasiness. "Y/n," him speaking your name put the room in silence, "are you alright? You seem tense."

"I'm fine. Just a little pissed, that's all."

"Of what? Did 634 get your attention for nothing?" Kenshirou's smooth voice asked.

"Tch."

"What's with the sudden attitude?" He snapped.

"Yo, Hitoshi." You said, ignoring your supervisor's question.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"I'm gonna go to the Training Grounds. I already did my rounds." You said before leaving the room.

"Y/n." Yamato's voice spoke. "Do you mind if I tag along?"

"There's no need. You're about as healthy as it gets, Yamato." You snapped and speed-walked to the changing room.

    You changed into a black sports bra and black adidas sweatpants with converse. You tied your long hair up in a high pony and you grabbed your twin wooden training swords. When you walked outside, no one was there. Good. You decided to run a couple of times around the track before you started to actually train your sword techniques.

    "Y/n seems moody. I hope she's ok..." Hitoshi said.

"Don't worry about her, she's probably on her period or something." Inori replied.

Hitoshi shook her head, "No, she's usually a lot more mean when she's on her period. Something's bothering her. To be more specific, Supervisor Kenshirou is bothering her."

"Why would you think that?" He replied to the blonde cross dresser.

"It's obvious! Her attitude toward you is nothing like I've seen her before."

"Probably gave the kid too much papers..." Hajime said while lighting a cigarette.

"It's not that, either. She usually gets her paperwork done in a blink..." Seitaro said.

"This conversation is pointless." Kenshirou said.

"Not unless you confess to her." Samon butted in.

"What did you just say, Monkey?!"

"It's painfully obvious that you're in love." Kiji added.

"It's not like she'll return my feelings..."

"Why don't you go find out?" Seitaro smiled.

     Kenshirou saw you training. Twirling your wooden training blades as your breasts lightly bounced to your movements and strikes. You threw one sword high up in the air, twirling as you performed a 360 blade slice and struck an oxygen human in the neck. You stayed that way until the other wooden sword fell back down and you caught it with one hand. Kenshirou blushed and approached closer. "That damn dog..."you growled as you twirled your blades. "Who does he think he is? Calling himself a better fighter than me?" He heard you grumble.

"...You heard that?" Kenshirou suddenly said, making you lose focus and dropping one of your wooden blades.

"More like 634 did."

"Seems like something he would do..." Kenshirou replied.

"What do you want?" You asked, continuing to twirl your swords on either side of your body.

"I'm sorry for what I said." He looked down, "I should've never underestimated your skills. But still, I'm not one to speak from experience."

You stopped everything and made full contact with him. You walked over and pointed a single wooden blade at him, "What are you saying?"

He put a gloved hand on your training sword, "How would you like to settle the score? You against me. Your twin blades against my whip." He smirked, making you blush.

Damn his looks, you thought. "Sounds fair enough." You replied returning a smirk.

When your back turned, Kenshirou admired your figure. You were sweating a little on your forehead meaning that you were serious. He traced your curves up and down with his beautiful, pink eye. You replaced your training swords with the real deal. On cue, you both made your way in the middle of the the track. He prepared his whip, you prepared your twin blades. "Begin!" He snapped.

You were the first to charge, gathering up all your weight from your feet and to your fingers. You threw yourself at your supervisor and in a blink, you managed to cut his cheek. He felt the fresh wound, surprised at your speed. You straightened your back and waited for his turn. He didn't so you struck again, cleanly slicing the fingers of his left glove off and cutting 1/3 of his pink cape off. He realized you didn't actually want to hurt him. He cracked his whip at you, teasing you and making you blush at a kinky thought in your mind. You cocked your head until you realized he was no longer in front of you, but behind you. Somehow, he managed to wrap his whip around both of your wrists and pulling them so they were now behind your head. In the process, dropping your blades. He caught one of them and held it near your throat, showing that he'd won. "You can let me go now..."

"Why would I when I have the perfect chance?"

"What chance?" He grabbed your face and turned it toward him and lightly kissed you.

"Y'know, you should really put on a shirt..." He said in the kiss and groping you.

"H-hey!" You said, pulling away. "You can touch me later. Right now, we're at work~" You said seductively.

Kenshirou growled in your ear, "As you wish my little puppy~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.5K 23
Death Note imagines and one shots. Original writings by me. I do not own any characters all rights go to the creators of Death Note. [ REQUESTS CLOS...
404K 2.1K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...
404K 6.6K 52
A bunch of X Readers. Watch me as my writing gets better with every story... Or not, thats okay. Will contain Lemons and some gay stuff if that offen...
21.9K 288 11
:*: ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐พ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ ยท:*ยทยฐโ˜…*ใ€€ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› -๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘“๐‘“ -๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ ๐‘ก -๐‘™๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›...