dreams » papi ricco

By fruityshit

i know i didnt like him. hell, im pretty sure i hated him. but those sex dreams man. those dreams, those were... More

blurb
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen

nine

7.1K 143 45
By fruityshit

melody ♔

"okay guys! today we are going to discuss a project that will be due on this day next week, you will need partners that i will pick for you."

the whole class groans in unison, including me. i hate when a teacher picks partners. they always manage to pick someone who i have static with. like can you not?

"so i have the list right here," she adds, pulling out a crinkled up white piece of paper from inside her desk.

"kaylin will be with ja'mari, chris with amber, jasmine with roger," the list goes on and i put my head down, silently playing that im not with the only person that i do not want to be with in this class.

"and last but not least, adym with melody. now will everyone get with their partners and once you're all settled in seats, i will hand out a paper which explains the project criteria."

as soon as she says my name and adym's in the same sentence, i seriously combust. like i'm not even a whole person anymore, just a bunch of powdered chemicals trying to maintain sanity in a class full of 30 teenagers.

slowly standing up and facing the back of the classroom, where adym and his "crew" are always seated, i make contact with a pair of brown eyes. i'm not about to let this ruin me. we're going to do the project and get a good grade, that's all. nothing more, nothing less.

"hey," i say, walking up and nodding my head at him without a care in the world.

"whats up," he says back, refusing to make eye contact.

i take a seat next to him, opening up my phone and tapping on pineapple pen. childish, but seriously addicting. as i'm lost in my game ms. foster comes around with the paper, causing me to turn my attention back to the project.

i carefully scan the page and let all the information sink in. this project is worth half our grade. if we wanna get a good score, we need to start early.

"your house or mine?," i ask adym, moving my legs so my body is positioned towards him.

"what?" he asks back, a confused look on his face.

"for the project???," i say slowly, waving the paper around.

"oh," he says, letting out a breath i didn't know he was holding in, "your place."

it's kind've weird because when we were dating, we never went to his place. it was always mine, which was very difficult since my parents are as overprotective as a coat with 4 zippers. yes, i said 4 zippers.

whatever, not my problem. my mind was focused on this project and getting a good grade. i have a bright future destined for myself. i aspire to go to nyu for their fantastic writing program, and see myself as an award winning author. if i want to meet the criteria to get into nyu, i need the grades to match.

"you wanna get this started afterschool?," i ask, not expecting him to say yes. he probably has some dick appointment to go to.

"sure whatever," he shrugs.

fast forward to melody's house
( listen to good feeling by jacquees)

adym was situated in a a chair as i was comfortable in my bed, outlining a plan for the project. while i was doing the work, he was on his phone playing flappy bird. surprising.

"you know you can help me if you want. i know that game is super interesting and id hate to make you take your attention away from it but getting into college is also super interesting."

he lets out a frustrated breath and takes a seat next to me, taking his shoes off and placing his legs onto the bed as his upper part stands upright.

we do our work in uncomfortable silence and it is immensely bothersome. not like i care, but why is he pretending like nothing happened between us? something happened, and we need to talk about it. it doesn't make any sense.

"why are you pretending like nothing happened between us?," i ask, looking up to meet his tired eyes. bags inhabited his under-eyes and it really made me wonder what he was doing during the night, not that i already don't know.

"mel," he groans, quickly refusing to make eye contact.

"im serious, why are you acting so weird about it?," i respond, stopping the work i was doing.

"it's not that easy."

"what's not that easy? to just talk about it? you're sending totally mixed fucking signals. one day you want me and the next day you can't even look me in the eye. how do you think that makes me feel?"

i feel a tear connect with my cheek and quickly wipe it away, realizing that i'm getting really worked up about it. it's not like i care about him. i cant care about him, he's just some guy i hooked up with. it's just adym for christ's sake. not a big deal.

"hey mel," he whispers sympathetically, connecting his finger with my chin to lift my head up from its current position.

"it's whatever, who cares," i say shrugging it off, picking up my pencil to continue my task.

i hear footsteps around the bottom of my bed and look to see adym's face five inches from mine.

"you know i want you so bad princess," he growls, tucking a strand of stray hair behind my ear.

without even thinking, i crash my lips onto his and overlap my mouth with his. he takes dominance immediately, crawling on top of my weak body and begins to grind. the only layer between his now erect bulge and my already throbbing core is a thin layer of sweatpants and leggings.

i softly moan, throwing my head back.

"please adym."

he stops what he's doing and connects his eyes with mine. we stay like that for about a minute, and his are filled with such lust and sincerity i couldn't help but whimper. it was like we were fucking with our eyes. fucking magic.

he inches down and takes off my leggings with one pull, and then hooking a finger on my panties.

"fuck, you're a bad girl," he mutters into my soaking center as he sees the amount of wetness formed.

taking one finger, he puts it inside of me and gently flicks my clit with his fingernail, making me whimper loudly.

"please."

"what's my name," he whispers into me, his heat making me tremble.

"daddy."

he forms his lips into an o shape and lightly kisses my lips, making me latch onto his hair.
i breathe as his tongue enters my center, swirling around the only place i want him to be. his tongue performs acrobatic tricks inside me and i can practically see my brain from the amount of eye rolling im doing.

i feel my legs start to tremble and lip start to quiver as i felt a knot in my stomach build, and adym seemed to notice this too.

"come for daddy princess," he growls, lightly biting on to my clit.

that was enough to make everything gush out, leaving me light headed and airy. that was amazing. far better than anything we would've accomplished doing this project.

"that's my girl," he whispered, kissing my forehead once again.

----------------------

i'm loving how this story is coming along, thanks for all the love and support guys i can't thank you all enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333 0 17
I hated her, and so lusting after her was like a bad dream. But slowly the way we were more wrong then right vanished and I found myself in love with...
201 0 10
Here's some more of my dreams that y'all didn't ask to read about 🙃
1.3K 116 44
I used to be normal. I was a 17 year old girl, with one more year left of high school. And everything used to be fine. But then they showed up. That'...
162K 1.2K 70
Smut, preferences, imagines, and whatever else :) ngl, I started this because I'm a whore for Johnny Cade.