Prism Box! Sleepover Offshots

By hanbaobao_kk

What happens when they go for a sleepover? Read to find out~ More

HinaMia-Sleepover at Mia's!

61 2 1
By hanbaobao_kk

"Hey Hina, wanna go get some coffee? I know a nearby cafe that sells really good cafe au lait you know?" Mia suggested one day when she and Hina were walking towards the train station. Practice had just ended and since Karin was going home with Mirei as usual and Reina had to stay back to talk to T-ki san for a while, she and Hina were the only ones walking home that day. It was 6 in the evening and the sun was beginning to set.

As they walked out of the cafe holding their drinks, Mia tripped and to her horror, spilt her ice mocha all over Hina.
"Oh no, what do I do?" Mia cried in panic. As it was in the middle of winter, Hina started shivering from the cold.
"It's okay. I can bear with the cold until I get home," Hina said, not wanting to worry Mia any further.

"No, I can't let you go home soaked in coffee like this. My house is nearby. Maybe you would like to stop by...? I have something that might fit you," Mia said in concern, blushing a little. She has never had anyone from her work come over to her place before.
"Ummmmmm... Okay!" Hina said with her usual cheery smile. She too had butterflies in her stomach. She had never gone to anyone in Prism Box's house before. Although Karin and Mirei had gone over to her place before, she had never gone to their house before. She was starting to get excited by the thought of getting to see Mia's place. Especially her room.

As they walked over to the apartment building near the cafe, Mia said:
"Hey... My room might be a little cluttered but please don't mind... I never really had visitors over before."
Upon hearing this, Hina's eyes widened in surprise.
"You mean Reina hasn't been over before?"
"No... She hasn't,"
"But the two of you are so close!" Hina said with a laugh.
"? I thought we were closer?" Mia asked, puzzled.
Hina blushed.
"Are you kidding? You spent almost half your life with Reina... I've barely known you only for a few years.... "

Upon hearing this, Mia looked away. Despite knowing this, she knew that Hina was one of the best friends she could ever have. When she had been tormented by the fake rumor that had been going around the internet, Hina was the only one who could share her pain.

"Hey... Wanna stay over at my place tonight?"

"Really?! I can?! Yay!" Hina replied ecstatically.

Mia smiled. She was glad she finally had someone to accompany her that night.

At Mia's apartment...

"I'm home..." Mia said.
Hina followed, hiding behind the tall girl.
"Welcome ho- Mia!! Is this one of your friends?" Mia's mother exclaimed.
"Yeah, her names Hina and she's one of my best friends," Mia replied, looking at Hina with a smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs Kusakabe. My name's Hina Miyazaki and I'm in Prizmmy with Mia. I hope you don't mind me staying over tonight..."

"Of course I don't mind! Mia hasn't had a friend over in years and I'm starting to worry that she's getting anti-social these days," Mia's mom said with a wink. Hina tried to hide her laughter but accidentally let a giggle escape. Mia flushed red.

"Mum! Don't embarrass me in front of Hina would you?"

"Fine fine fine... But it's true you know?"

Mia flushed a deep shade of pink and grabbed Hina's hand. Hina was startled.

"Come on Hina, let's go to my bedroom."

"Uhhhhhh... Okay?" Hina said and followed her.
••••••••••••
"Oh. My. Gosh," Hina whispered breathlessly as she marvelled the room in front of her. Mia's room was nothing like the ordinary bedrooms. It was neat, but at the same time, posters of idols, magazines and makeup strewn all over the table and a huge wardrobe lay in front of her.

"I told you it was going to be messy... " Mia said, turning a deep shade of red.

"It's not at all! It's amazing!!" Hina exclaimed. She knew that Mia was a fan of idols and the sort, but she had never known she was this big a fan.

Seeing her best friend looking so happy made Mia happy she was able to please Hina.

"Now time for you to get a change of clothes before you catch a cold." Mia said, finally remembering why she invited Hina over in the first place.
"Kay~!" Hina replied before pulling open Mia's wardrobe doors with all her might.

"Eeeehhhhh!!!! Don't just look into my wardrobe like that!! Oh come on!!" Mia shouted, turning red all over as she ran to close her wardrobe door.
Hina sniggered. "I had no idea your clothes were so private," she teased Mia, pushing aside her bangs to see her tomato-colored face.

"But it's embarrassing...!!"
"You're just making excuses!"
"I'm not!!"

Finally, after a long while of teasing, Mia finally allowed Hina to look through her wardrobe.
"Yay!" squealed Hina as she pushed Mia aside and began exploring her wardrobe. It was practically bursting with different fashions.

"Hey... What's this?" Hina asked as she took out a cardboard box out from a corner. As she opened it, her eyes widened in amazement. Inside was all the Prizmmy outfits they had worn, including a few which they wore to their photo shoots. Mia sat beside Hina on her bed and put the box on her lap.
"Whenever I don't know what to wear during special occasions, I would always look inside this box and it would always give me inspiration on what to wear. I plan on keeping this even after we disband..." Mia trailed off. She knew that Prizmmy would disband soon and she wouldn't get to see the others as often. Hina saw the look on her face and knew exactly what to say to her. She took Mia's hand.
"Even after we disband, we'll still go out and have fun together as always, right?" she told Mia with a smile. She hoped that her positive-ness would be able to make Mia happy. She couldn't bear to see Mia being sad.

"Of course we will!" Mia replied with a smile. "I think we might even get closer since we will have more time together after we disband."

Hina smiled, relieved that she managed to get Mia to smile again.
Mia put the cardboard box back into the corner of her wardrobe and began searching through her clothes.

"Here! It's one of my favorite nightgowns, maybe you could go take a shower and try it out?"

"Okay!"

After passing her a towel, she escorted Hina over to the bathroom before returning to her room to get ready for her shower.

15 minutes later, Mia heard the door open followed by a sweet scent of flowers.

"I'm done!"

Mia stared up at Hina. She looked gorgeous even in that animal-print nightgown Mia had handed her.

"I guess we have similar sizes huh..."
"Yeah... I guess," Hina replied sheepishly. The thought of staying over with Mia still surprised her.
Hina realised that Mia's hair was wet and she had hung a towel around her neck.
"You look really pretty too, Mia!" Hina said.

Mia smiled.

"Okay... So... What do you wanna do now? I haven't had any experience with sleepovers so I was hoping that you would have some ideas?" Mia asked Hina.

"Mia... When you have a sleepover, there's only one thing to do...... Movie night!!" Hina exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air excitedly.

"Sure, I guess we can watch in my room since I have a TV in here."

As Mia went to get a few movies from outside, Hina started exploring her bed.

"Wow... It's so soft! She's so lucky to have such a huge bed..."

Hina started rolling around on the bed.

"Koron-koron, koron-koron~" she said to herself.

Suddenly the door opened and a very stunned Mia stood at the doorway.

"Ummmmmm..... Hina-chan....." Mia giggled

Hina shot up immediately. Her face went so red and it seems as if steam was pouring out of her ears.

"I'm sorry! It was just so comfortable..." Hina apologised, still blushing.
Mia took this opportunity to return her all the teasing she had given her before.

"But even so you really look cute like that y'know?" Mia giggled, pushing aside Hina's bangs to reveal her pink face. Hina blushed even harder and Mia laughed.

"Quit teasing me, Mia!!" Hina pouted, wishing with all her might that her face would go back to normal.

"Nuh-uh, not happening! You really are cute when you're embarrassed~" Mia said, still teasing Hina to no end.

Finally, after a long while, Mia stopped teasing Hina and lay down on her bed.

"Uhhh.... I'm so tired..." Mia said, stretching her arms out on the bed, taking up most of its space. Hina lay down beside her, only to find out that she was lying on Mia's arm. She sat up almost immediately, too embarrassed to say a word. Mia pulled Hina back down and Hina squealed, startled.

"You can lie down if you want, don't be afraid of me. I'm not a monster you know." Mia said turning away from Hina on the bed. She was trying to hide her blushes. Even after such a long time, that was one of the closest she had ever gotten to a hug from Hina. She had expected her arm to hurt under Hina's weight but it was quite the opposite. To her surprise, Hina was actually really light.

The two lay down in silence, before Hina shot up once again.

"Hey... Weren't we supposed to be watching movies? It's way too early to be sleeping! Especially on a sleepover night!"

Mia sat up to face her. Her hair was now slightly ruffled from moving around on the bed.

"Ah, I nearly forgot!" Mia said, reaching for the movie discs she had left on her table.

After they had chosen a movie to watch (Mia let Hina choose a movie, knowing that their movies choices were very different, after the last time they went out for a movie together with Karin and Reina) ,Mia inserted the disc into the DVD player and went to grab some snacks to munch on while Hina made herself comfortable.

Mia came back and put a tray overflowing with snacks on Hina's lap while she got into a seated position.

"I got a little something specially for you." Mia said, picking a small cardboard box from the mountain of snacks. Hina gasped.

"Pocky!! My favorite!! Thanks a lot Mia-chan~" Hina exclaimed, and reached over to hug her best friend.

"Gah!" Mia said as she was being pushed into the bed with Hina on top of her. Her eyes widened.
"Did Hina just.... Hug me?!"
Hina too realised her foolish act and, with her hands still around Mia's neck, she turned to look at her. Mia pulled away.

"Hey... Don't go topplling me over like that!" Mia said, starting to blush. Though they had always posed for a hug in many of their selfies together, they rarely got to have a good, long hug together.

"Sorry... I just lost control of myself for a moment... I shouldn't have hugged your like that..." Hina apologised in a murmur. She had actually liked her hug with Mia, but she had never expected her to get so mad.
She lowered her head and looked away, unable to look at Mia in the eye. Mia saw her remorseful response and suddenly felt a pang of guilt.

"Why had I pushed Hina away? It's not like she meant any harm..." Mia thought, turning her head to look at Hina once again. She inched closer to Hina and hugged her, hoping to make her feel better. Hina turned to look at Mia, who was now hugging her tight.

"Wait a minute...Mia-chan...?"

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have pushed you away... You didn't mean any harm after all..." Mia said, burying her head into Hina's shoulder, staring into her eyes. Hina started blushing profusely. She wanted to pull away but Mia seemed to enjoy the hug so much that she stayed put. Eventually, they fell fast asleep snuggling together, with Hina's arms now wrapped around Mia.

"Good night, Hina. See you tomorrow morning"
"Un, you too Mia. Sweet dreams..."

Okay, first of all i wanna apologise to those who are against this and lemme just say i wanted to do something for the HinaMia ship? IDK hope you guys enjoyed it tho :)
Second, sorry for not updating my other fanfic (Smile of the 10th year) cuz Ive been on a MAJOR writers block but i will be publishing the new chapter soon. I apologise for making my readers wait for close to 3months ;-; I hope you all understand and will enjoy this fanfic and the update on the other story (when ut gets published)
~prizmmylegends

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 903 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
255K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
858K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
72.5K 2.5K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...