HinaMia-Sleepover at Mia's!

"Hey Hina, wanna go get some coffee? I know a nearby cafe that sells really good cafe au lait you know?" Mia suggested one day when she and Hina were walking towards the train station. Practice had just ended and since Karin was going home with Mirei as usual and Reina had to stay back to talk to T-ki san for a while, she and Hina were the only ones walking home that day. It was 6 in the evening and the sun was beginning to set.

As they walked out of the cafe holding their drinks, Mia tripped and to her horror, spilt her ice mocha all over Hina.
"Oh no, what do I do?" Mia cried in panic. As it was in the middle of winter, Hina started shivering from the cold.
"It's okay. I can bear with the cold until I get home," Hina said, not wanting to worry Mia any further.

"No, I can't let you go home soaked in coffee like this. My house is nearby. Maybe you would like to stop by...? I have something that might fit you," Mia said in concern, blushing a little. She has never had anyone from her work come over to her place before.
"Ummmmmm... Okay!" Hina said with her usual cheery smile. She too had butterflies in her stomach. She had never gone to anyone in Prism Box's house before. Although Karin and Mirei had gone over to her place before, she had never gone to their house before. She was starting to get excited by the thought of getting to see Mia's place. Especially her room.

As they walked over to the apartment building near the cafe, Mia said:
"Hey... My room might be a little cluttered but please don't mind... I never really had visitors over before."
Upon hearing this, Hina's eyes widened in surprise.
"You mean Reina hasn't been over before?"
"No... She hasn't,"
"But the two of you are so close!" Hina said with a laugh.
"? I thought we were closer?" Mia asked, puzzled.
Hina blushed.
"Are you kidding? You spent almost half your life with Reina... I've barely known you only for a few years.... "

Upon hearing this, Mia looked away. Despite knowing this, she knew that Hina was one of the best friends she could ever have. When she had been tormented by the fake rumor that had been going around the internet, Hina was the only one who could share her pain.

"Hey... Wanna stay over at my place tonight?"

"Really?! I can?! Yay!" Hina replied ecstatically.

Mia smiled. She was glad she finally had someone to accompany her that night.

At Mia's apartment...

"I'm home..." Mia said.
Hina followed, hiding behind the tall girl.
"Welcome ho- Mia!! Is this one of your friends?" Mia's mother exclaimed.
"Yeah, her names Hina and she's one of my best friends," Mia replied, looking at Hina with a smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs Kusakabe. My name's Hina Miyazaki and I'm in Prizmmy with Mia. I hope you don't mind me staying over tonight..."

"Of course I don't mind! Mia hasn't had a friend over in years and I'm starting to worry that she's getting anti-social these days," Mia's mom said with a wink. Hina tried to hide her laughter but accidentally let a giggle escape. Mia flushed red.

"Mum! Don't embarrass me in front of Hina would you?"

"Fine fine fine... But it's true you know?"

Mia flushed a deep shade of pink and grabbed Hina's hand. Hina was startled.

"Come on Hina, let's go to my bedroom."

"Uhhhhhh... Okay?" Hina said and followed her.
••••••••••••
"Oh. My. Gosh," Hina whispered breathlessly as she marvelled the room in front of her. Mia's room was nothing like the ordinary bedrooms. It was neat, but at the same time, posters of idols, magazines and makeup strewn all over the table and a huge wardrobe lay in front of her.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 15, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Prism Box! Sleepover Offshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें