The Past Gods Read The Percy...

By ArtemisDianaJackson

The demigods from the future are being sent back to Ancient Greece time to.... read books??!!! Well, The Seve... More

Prolouge
Guess My GODLY Parent Part 1
Guess My GODLY Parent Part 2
Guess My GODLY Parent Part 3
Guess My GODLY Parent Part 4
A Ruined Plan

Author's Note

19.1K 126 131
By ArtemisDianaJackson

Hey, guys!!!!!

Sorry... This is not an update. This Author's Note is just an announcement for you all readers.

Firstly, I really hope that some of you would join the cover contest. It would mean sooo... much to me. Also, the reward is to write the plot for the next chapter. The rules are on the last chapter updated.

Secondly, since I already inform you all that I will be competing in the Cheerleading National Championship I can't update this time of month. Which means the next update will be on the beginning of May or the second week.

Thirdly, since the next chapter plot or battle scene will be written by the winner of the cover contest I can't update until someone send me their creations. You can message me if you have completed it. The contest will be ended on April 30th. The announcement will be announce on the 3rd of May.

Lastly, I hope and really hope you contesters would give it the best shot of creativity you have. I would be really disappointed if none of you do not try to at least try to make it.

So.... This is it guys!!!!! I hope you would at least consider it and give it a try. This Author's Note will be deleted when there's a winner.

A.D.J Out!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 123 9
"The two half-bloods of the sun and the eldest gods, shall reach sixteen against all odds and see the world in endless sleep the hero's soul cursed b...
759 13 4
After the battle with the giants and Gaia, the demigods found themselves in the Olympian throne room. The gods in gratitude grant the seven with rewa...
5K 106 18
Percy Jackson, the greatest demigod hero walk on the Earth is betrayed by his kin. He has been thrown away by the Olympians for his supposed Crime wh...
7.6K 144 10
⊹β™₯οΈŽΛ– ΰ£ͺα―€ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—Žπ—‡π—Œπ–Ύπ—π—π—…π—‚π—‡π—€ π–Ίπ—π–Ίπ—‹π–Ύπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ π—ˆπ–Ώ π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ π—ˆπ—π—‡ 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍 π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› 𝗔𝗣𝗛π—₯π—’π——π—œπ—§π—˜ π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—œπ—–π—”π—§οΏ½...