Ride or Die Chick (Tyga and B...

By XasiayatesX

Aye my name is Chyna, AKA Blac Chyna. Im dem ride or die chicks that will be there for my man when he's down... More

Ride or Die Chick (Tyga and Blac Chyna)
Love Games ~1~
HYFR ~2~
In the Flesh ~3~
Frozen ~4~
Blondie ~5~
Black Devil ~6~
Don't Hesitate ~7
Hold Your Head Up ~9~
Make A Wish ~10~

Shut You Out ~8~

2.4K 61 54
By XasiayatesX

(Hey guys I'm in a writing mood so I decided to update. Even  though I said i'd update on 70 reads, im bored right now. Your going to be pissed at me in this chapter sorry.      

Listen To Song On Right Please ~~>

Nicki On Right btw ~~>

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY (forgot to say it, even though it was Friday)

~~~~~~

Recap:

I bolted up, shivering. It was freezing in my room. I noticed it was still the middle of the night. I glanced around and noticed the window was open. I don't remember leaving that open?

I got up and walked towards the window shutting it close. I was about to turn around until hands snaked it's way around my waist.

End Of Recap

~~~~~~~

~Chyna POV~

I started kicking and shrieking. The person placed their hand over my mouth to shut me up. I licked it, but the hand didn't remove from my mouth.

"Calm down girl it's me." I stopped fighting the person. He released me and gave me a cheesy grin.

"Tyga...h-how the hell did you get in my room! This is the second floor!"

"I..have a secret to tell you." He ignored my question. Tyga started slowly backing away.

"What is it?"

"I'm a vampire..." It was quiet in the room. He then ran in a inhuman speed towards me.

"See." He showed me his fangs then bit the sh_t out of my neck. I was moaning in pain then I hit the floor.

I'm dead.

(JKJK OMG I'm horrible.. okay here's how It really went)

I started kicking and shrieking. The person placed their hand over my mouth to shut me up. I licked it, but the hand didn't remove from my mouth. Dammnit I hate that Nicki is sleep downstairs.

"Calm down girl it's me." I stopped fighting the person. He released me and gave me a cheesy grin.

"Tyga...h-how the hell did you get in my room! This is the second floor!"

"You have a ladder in the garden and your window was slightly open." He explained. I nodded then crossed my arms over my chest.

"Why are you here." I knew I was asking a lot of questions, but how would you feel if a guy climbed through your window in the middle of the night.

"I wanted to see you." He wrapped his arms around my waist. He started to lean in, I didn't move because I couldn't. He had a strong grip around my body.

Seconds later his lips were on mine, I didn't kiss back though.. I pushed his chest back and turned my face to the side looking guilty as ever.

"I apologize. This doesn't feel right. I'm sorry for leading you on but I am not the girl for you. I have a haunted past and a terrible future. I don't want you getting hurt. I cant..I cant do this anymore." I couldn't look him in the eye.

"You don't want me getting hurt?" His voice sounded blank. He started laughing...now I was scared.

"Chyna your fu_king hurting me now by saying that. What do you mean 'you can't do this anymore'? And I don't give a damn about what happened in your past. I want to be your future, I want us to stay together.!" He was pissed. (Naw really...)

"I-I'm sorry. And there was never an us! We just met not even a week ago! You barely know me! Your only with me because I'm a stripper! You only want one thing and one thing only. My V card, but I aint giving it to you! Your just like all the other guys, stupid and horny! Tyga, I was born alone and I can make it without you ALONE! So don't come up in here saying you want to be my future, because I just want to be left ALONE!" I was breathing heavily. I was pretty harsh on him, but I don't give a damn.

"I'm not like other guys." His voice sounded calm, but I could hear the anger behind it.

"I actually know how to keep a woman. I know what's right and what's wrong. I know how to keep my dick in my pants. I know how to love someone." He whispered. I started shaking my head fiercely, ready to burst in tears.

"Dude, you just met me like 5 days ago, not even. You cant love someone you barely know. And you cant love someone you just met, it's impossible."

"Never say never or never say you can't because you can. Think of this as love at first sight. And I know you, trust me I do. I know your going through a lot. I know everyday your reminded of your past. I know you were thrown away like garbage before. I know you were raped. I know your best friend is Nicki. I know you like the color red and blue. I know you think McDonalds should deliver. I know you love the movie Menace || Society. I know you think Trey Songz is...delicious. I know your favorite flavor ice-cream is chocolate. I know you like rapping. I know you know what love is, but you want to forget the feeling. And I know...that your a stripper." My eyes were wide. Maybe he did know me...but I still wont let him in.

He started moving closer towards me, I stook my my hand out in a 'stop' motion.

"D-Don't you dare come any closer. I want you out of my house. NOW!" I shouted pointing towards the door. He ignored me and walked closer. There was a small gap between us.

"Stop pushing me away!" Tyga gripped my arms and started deep into my eyes. I winced in pain since his grip was to tight.

"Leave. Me. Alone!" His grip tightened more, making me gasp in pain. I don't know if he knew he was stopping the circulation in my arms, but I do know that's going to leave a bruise.

"Why won't you let me in!" He started shaking me. I was crying uncontrollably.

"BECAUSE I"M AFRAID!" I spat in his face.

It was silent.

Not a comfortable silence

Not an awkward silence

Just silent.

He released my arm, causing me to rub them.

He left the room without saying anything. Minutes later I heard the door slam.

I know...I'm a horrible person.

~~~~~

**Morning Time 9:45am**

I had a nightmare last night. It was of everyone leaving me. My mom...Auntie Sherrie...my father...Nicki...Pookie...Tyga..Chris..Drake.. hell even God. I was 'pregnant' in the dream. I was so happy. Chris and I were together, my mom and dad apparently were there. I was happy! Then everything got dark. I was suddenly chained down to a bed. My legs were spread and chained down. There was a lady in front of me. She was smiling at me. She took out some tools then started doing work in my....area. I was crying and screaming, but my voice was mute. Tyga was next to me smiling and playing with my hair as tears streamed down my face. Everything got black again. I woke up on a white carpet. On the white carpet was blood..My blood. Blood was trailing down my legs. There was a crib in front of me. I walked towards it.. Inside the crib was a baby covered in blood. It stared at me...then cried momma...then it died.

The nightmare was horrible..I couldn't get the eyes of that baby staring at me out of my head. I sighed and splashed a handful of water in my face.

Today is my day off since I worked so hard yesterday. Even though Nicki and I are suppose to work extra as a punishment for being late, Pookie thought we earned him enough money yesterday.

I took a quick shower and threw on a t-shit and shorts. I went downstairs looking for Nicki. The smell of bacon and pancakes filled my nostrils.

"Nicki, do you want to go to the movies?" She placed my plate on the table. Drake must of put her in a good mood because this chick is to lazy to cook. Even though she's a good chef.

"Sure, I want to see the movie Last Night. Can Drake come too please! You can bring Tyga." I swear a black cloud started floating over my head, and rain was pouring out of it.

"Tyga and I are definitely not on good terms. I hate that nigga." I hissed taking a sip of my orange juice Nicki gave me. She stopped cooking, turned to stove off, and ran quick towards me. Gosh she's nosey.

"Spill. That. Sh_t. NOW!" She leaned close towards me. I told her everything that happened last night. She gave me some reassurance but it didn't make me feel better.

"Can we just go and see Ride Along, I don't feel like watching sappy love movies." She pouted but nodded understanding. We finished eating then went to get dress. I'm going to dress like my mood.

I threw on some black jeans and a black T-Shirt with nothing on it. I slipped on my converse and biker jacket. I didn't feel like putting on makeup nor did I feel like doing my hair. So I left it in a bun.

I went downstairs to see Nicki ready.

"Damn girl who you bout to rob?" I laughed but soon went back to emotionless.

"Let's just go." We got into the car and headed towards the theater.

~~~~~~~~

~Tyga's POV~

"Aye Rick another shot." I slammed my 5th glass on the wooden table.

"Handsome you need to slow it down." He handed my a shot and started cleaning the glasses again.

"Shut up, i'm fine." I heard the chair screech next to me. I glanced to see a hot red head in a black dress ordering a martini.

"Allow me to pay for that sexy." I slurred, knowing I was drunk. I threw the money on the counter not once loosing eye contact with the girl. She smiled at me looking me up and down.

"Rough day?" She asked. Damn she's hot..Not hotter than Chyna but they're neck to neck.

"Yeah, just trying to forget." I took another sip of my drink, only for it to be taken out of my hand.

The girl was leaning CLOSE to my face. Her cleavage was showing, turning me on. She trailed her pointer finger up and down my chest.

"I can make you forget." She started kissing me and shoving her tongue in my mouth. I can tell this girl don't play NO games and moves fast. I gripped her waist and brought her closer. We pulled away at the same time trying to catch our breath.

"How about we take this to my crib." I whispered in her ear. I felt her shiver, making me smirk.

"Let's go then."

~~~~~~~~

Author's Note::

FIRST PERSON TO GUESS THE MYSTERY GIRL GET"S SHOUTOUT AND DEDICATED ON NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOP DER IS! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't be mad at mehh

1. Who you think the girl was with Tyga?

2. How you feeling about Chyna right now? You on her side or Tyga's?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7M 193K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
4.2K 286 33
"AREN'T YOU TALKING TOO MUCH, YOU B**CH? IS THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE SO PROUD TO BE HIS STRENGTH?" He shouted getting away from me while I looked at him...
19.8K 620 36
Yn the name hun and right now your going to be entering my world of craziness. Drama? Well you might as well say my family be looking for it. I'm a s...
457K 15.1K 53
"Get her"I heard them yell. I ran as fast as I could and made it to my truck. I unlocked it and got inside and then locked the door. I tried to turn...