You Are Loved

By Otaku_at_best

Tsukishima Kei X Abused! Reader "I'm not fine! I'm broken!, but then again it was my fault I guess I don't de... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Christmas Special
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 20

5.9K 173 110
By Otaku_at_best

Quick A/N: I used the "f word" like one time, and I changed povs a lot I apologize in advance. Okai start~

*It's night time btw*

Your Pov:

"Answer me."

*silence*

Slap

A stinging sensation blossomed through my face as a hand made contact with it, but what else is new?

"I said answer me!"

He yelled once more. I know it only riles him up more when I don't answer but for once I don't care.

"You think staying silent will make me stop!? It hurts me more than it hurts you!"

After those words left from that repugnant mouth of his, I whipped my head around to face his. I mustered up the strength and spit on his face, making him recoil in disgust.

"Fuck you."

I said with a voice of clarity. He was about to swing at me again this time with an old wine bottle, that was until the doorbell rang.

'Saved by the bell'

Mumbling incoherent curses he dropped the bottle on my foot resulting in a grunt of pain from me, and a slight cracking noise from my foot. The bottle then rolled away with a dull thunking sound. I didn't scream for help seeing as no one would hear me, the walls are to thick.

.

.

.

.

.

No one's Pov:

"What do you want!?"

(D/n) said swinging open the door swiftly, glaring at Tsukishima who was standing on the dimly lit porch. Plastering on the fakest but most believable smiles and asked:

"Does a (L/n) (Y/n) live here? I was told to bring her school work that she missed out on."

The man's glare didn't desist, and even had told the blonde that no one by the name of (L/n) (Y/n) lived there before he promptly slammed the door in Tsukishima's face.

.

.

.

.

Tsukishima's Pov:

As soon as the man that was no doubt (Y/n)'s father slammed the door my smile fell.

'I didn't see or hear (Y/n) when he opened the door, so she's probably hidden somewhere in the house.'

Turning away to walk back to the police station in hoped that they would actually help this time.

'Don't worry (Y/n) you'll be safe soon.'

.

.

.

.

Back to you~

Hearing footsteps creaking up the stairs I look at the door with a glare. The door squeaked open revealing surprise surprise my father.

"Who was at the door?"

I asked in hopes to stall the beating I was sure to get.

"Just a tall blonde who was looking for you, oh by the way you're a little behind on your school work."

'Blonde? Tsukishima!?'

"But don't worry I told him that you didn't live here, so he probably won't be interrupting us anymore~"

He said with a saccharine voice, almost making a shudder run down my spine. Almost. I smiled bitterly my head cast down and bangs covering my eyes.

'Thank you for trying Tsukishima, but you really should move on...I'm not worth it...I'm not worth all this trouble.'

"Why? Why did you start beating me when mom divorced you?"

I asked, figuring if I'm going to be stuck here or probably get beaten to death I might as well fill my curiosity. He dryly laughed before looking at me.

"I'm not going to say something cliche like 'you remind me of her', or 'it's your fault that she left' "

With each syllable of every word, he inched closer, hand equipped with the previously forgotten wine bottle before he stopped and crouched right in front of me, even stepping on my more than likely broken foot for good measure.

"The answer is simply..."

The dramatic pause he made, let his breath hit my face. His breath smelt of wet garbage mixed with Tequila and Rum before he spoke up again.

"...because I want to."

Strangely enough, I actually thought that might have been the reason all along, I'm a little saddened though to figure out I was right.

'Did he ever love me at all?'

Was the last thought I had before he clubbed me with the wine bottle, making me black out once again.

.

.

.

.

Tsukkkkkkkii's Pov:

"Please, could you run the search again?"

I nearly demanded, but the officer just rolled his eyes.

"Look, kid, we already contacted the Tokyo Police Department so if they see-"

"Tokyo?"

I interrupted him giving the officer a questioning look.

" *sigh* Yes, Tokyo when we pulled up your friend's name, her information said she lived in Tokyo now-"

"But she doesn't live in Tokyo this is her address"

I said hastily shoving the paper with the address towards him. Sighing again I guess he decided to search it up, once he did his eyes went wide in shock.

"B-Boss!"

He suddenly exclaimed scrambling out of his chair almost tripping into the office near the back. After a while, the same man appeared out of the office with a shorter and more intimidating male. The shorter of the two also looked shocked once he saw whatever was on the computer screen. The short male then fixated his attention on me.

"Tell me what you know about this man and what happened to your friend."

He said tilting the screen to point at a picture of (Y/n)'s dad.

"I don't know much about him but I know that he's my girlfriend's father. My girlfriend, the one's who's missing, ran away from him saying he abused her. Three days ago she went missing, so after finding her address I went to her house where he claimed that she didn't live."

The male nodded his head and looked like he was in deep thought. "Did you notice anything else?"

" Around inside the house were beer, and various other alcohol containers and bottles, and when he opened the door his breath reeked of it. He was clearly intoxicated."

Another nod.

"Why didn't you report your girlfriend's disappearance sooner?"

" I did, but her address in you guy's system is wrong so they contacted Tokyo Police since her address was from when she still lived there."

I said gesturing towards the computer. With a stiff nod, the man shook my hand and introduced himself as the head Director General of the police department. I also introduced myself.

"Thank you for the information, Tsukishima-kun we'll be sure to find and rescue your girlfriend. We'll also keep you contacted."

"Thank you"

I said plastering the most genuine smile I've had for three days, before leaving the police department.

'Just hang in a little longer (Y/n)'

Note de l'auteur: Sorry for not updating for like 3 weeks!? I think, but I've been really really busy, but now tests are over and I'm not sick anymore so there's the next chapter!! I wonder how long I'll drag out this fanfic idk probably a couple more chapters + an epilogue *shrugs* anyWAY I hope you liked this, feedback is appreciated as always ;3 Until next time~

~Otaku-chin out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 9.8K 24
COMPLETED ♡ tsukishima kei x fem! reader ↳ in which y/n and tsukishima were too immature and naïve to leave. © myhugelove ACHIEVEMENTS #1 animewo...
166K 6.3K 10
[UNDER SEVERE EDITING] (first name) (last name)'s boring life was swiftly turned upside down in just a moment. Her best friend had come up with an i...
23.1K 351 24
When y/n went to be a foreign exchange student in Japan, she didn't know what she was getting herself into. She didn't know that she was going to fal...
15.2K 576 20
Extreme social anxiety has made your school life rather boring... simply trying to say hello to a classmate has proved next to impossible. no matter...