Fearless | Carl Grimes

Av CHAIRHANDLERR

[NEGAN'S DAUGHTER] It's understandable that everyone's afraid of me, I guess that's what comes with the packa... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19

13

4K 194 164
Av CHAIRHANDLERR

"I knew you were up to something." I spit.
___________

"Harley.." Carl says under his breath in shock. "Don't act clueless, I heard everything you said." I growl.

"Harley it's not-"

"Now you tell me one reason why I shouldn't shoot a bullet right through your skull." I growl.

He stays silent. He reaches his hand and places it on my hand that's holding the gun. "D-Don't." He says and squeezes my hand.

I glare up at him, tightening my grip on the gun. "That's not a good answer." I spit and press he gun harder against his head, making him wince.

He suddenly runs his foot under me making me lose my balance, but before I fall he catches me, lifting me from the ground and throws me back on the table the weapons were suppose to be on.

I struggle against him as he leans against me, pressing my back onto the table to hold me from going anywhere.

As it looks like we're fucking on that table, I try to move my arms out of his grasp as I squirm around.

"Goddamnit!" I yell, trying to get him out of between my legs.

He places his hand on my throat and presses down, choking me.

"You didn't let me finish." He growls.

I gasp for air as I place my hands on his, trying to release myself.

THIS BITCH

"That kid told you, didn't he?" He spits.

I cough and gasp, trying to get him off of me, I reach down towards my belt, feeling for anything to use.

I feel my knife in my holster and grab it quickly.

I sink the knife into his skin, stabbing his arm as he grunts, letting go of me,
"f-fuck!" He yells.

I drop the knife as I fall off the table and onto the ground, gasping for air, my arms keeping me from crashing into the ground.

I pant as he walks towards me, picking up the knife. I look up at him and crawl back until my back hits the wall.

The only thing audible is our panting, he walks towards me with an emotionless face.

I lean my head against the wall in exhaustion and lack of oxygen, glaring up at him.

He holds the knife by the sharp end, and aims it at me.

Swish

He throws the knife towards me and I squeeze my eyes shut as it cuts my arm, getting stuck in the wall.

I hiss as I cover the wound with my hand to stop the bleeding, I hang my head low and bite my lip, panting.

He bends down in front of me and pulls the knife out of the wall. "Oops, I missed." He says.

He places the end of the knife under my chin, lifting my head up.

"What do you have to say?" He raises his eyebrow and I glare up at him.

"You.. used me." I growl and he clenches his jaw.

"Well don't state the obvious." He scoffs.

"You asshole.." I grunt as he traces the knife along my cheek.

"I guess my plan didn't work, did it?" He looks at me in the eyes.

As I try to lift my arms to punch him in the face, he grabs them and pins them above me with one hand.

"But I'll tell you what," he says and closely leans towards me.

My eyes widen a little as there is little space between us.

"Half of my plan wasn't acting." His lips brush against mine as he talked.

I turn my head to the side, avoiding eye contact with him.

"What the hell do you mean?" I spit and he pulls away, tilting his head to the side.

"You know exactly what that means, Harley." He replies as I squirm around.

I instantly regret my decision as the knife cuts my cheek due to me moving. I wince and he raises his eyebrow. "Don't move dumbass." He says.

I glare up at him and kick his stomach, making the knife cut deep into my cheek but luckily he fell over.

I quickly straddle him as he tries to grab the knife but I kick it away. I land punches onto his face as he grunts.

"You. Fucking. Bitch!" I say with each punch.

Once I stop I grab his chin and face him towards me. "Tell me where the weapons are , now." I spit in his face, our noses almost touching.

He chuckles as blood drips out of his nose. "You actually think I would tell you?" He replies.

I suddenly hear the whistle, signaling us to leave. I turn my head towards the door and huff.

"You wasted my time." I spit and get off of him. "I actually thought you were a normal person, that would care for me as much as I did for you." I spit at him as he leans up, looking shocked.

"You-"

"Yes, Carl. I did, but not anymore." I say as he leans against the wall when he stands.

"You are all the same, all of you bitches from Alexandria." I say and turn around to leave but he grabs my wrist.

"Listen." He says. "I never knew this until now, but I've taken such a liking to you that I can't even explain what I'm feeling." He says, taking his hat off and putting it on the table, a saddened expression full of regret on his face.

I glare at him, "considering we were both just beating the living shit out each other, what more do you have to say?" I say, leaning against the door frame.

His view slowly drops down to my neck and his gaze softens. "I-I'm sorry.." he says.

I rub my neck, "is it bruised?" I ask and he nods, biting his lip.

"Thanks for almost killing me." I say. "Yeah, I can say the same." He replies.

I sigh in annoyance and walk towards him, reaching into my pocket, pulling out a small towel I carry for wounds.

He steps back a little, "I'm not going to hurt you." I say.

"Considering the beating I just got, you can't blame me." He replies.

I wipe the blood away from his nose and face and huff.

"A great day wasted." I mumbled and turned to leave.

"Harley," he stops me again. "What do you want sheriff boy?" I reply.

"I-I.. I can't explain this in words I-" he cuts himself off with a frustrated sigh.

"C'mon spit it out, I have to go." I say and he sighs.

He looks impatient with himself as he looks at me up and down, deciding what to say. "I.." he grunts in annoyance.

I cross my arms, leaning on my right foot.

"Motherfucker.." he growls under his breath and rushes towards me, before I can comprehend what is going on, he grabs me by my chin and places his lips on mine.

My eyes widen as his hand reaches the back of my head. He pulls me closer to him.

Betrayal.

I pull away and put my head down with a frustrated huff. "Carl d-don't do that." I mumble.

"Harley please-"

"No, I trusted you and you betrayed me." I say. "I told myself not to fall for you.." I growls under his breath. "Goddamnit!" He yells.

"Carl you tricked me!" I yell and he pulls me towards him.

"And you're selfish!" He yells. "How the hell am I selfish?!" I yell back.

"Because you don't even care about the fact that I fell for you, a-and I tried to deny it but deep down I knew I couldn't." He replies.

I look up at him. "Harley! Get your ass over here!" I hear my dad yell.

He places his hand on my cheek, wiping the blood off of my bruised skin. "I-I'm sorry Carl. I can't, you abused my trust. You fucked up, you tried to use me to kill my father!" I slap his hand away.

I grab my shotgun off the floor and sling it over my shoulder I turn around to see him leaning over the table on his elbows with his head in his hands.

"I-I'll see you around, Carl." I mutter under my breath. I walk out the door, and shut it, proceeding towards the grey van.
________

38 votes and comments
=
New chapter

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.8K 39 6
The zombie Apocolypse could not have come at a worse time for the Grimes/Dixon family. by geekygirl699 on ao3
19.6K 911 16
ᴄᴀʀʟ ɢʀɪᴍᴇꜱ x ᴜɴᴅᴇᴀᴅ ꜰᴇᴍ!ᴏᴄ ♢ 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫. ♢ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡...
114K 2.9K 19
ᴄᴀʀʟ ɢʀɪᴍᴇꜱ x ɴᴇɢᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ♢ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗶�...
1.3K 61 9
𝔡𝔦𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑'𝖘 𝖆𝖉𝖛𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊 "i'll stay this young forever, if there's no storm to weather here." carl...