LIKE A LOVER

By -rosewaters

HONEY GAZES AND CHERRY RED LIPS © 2017 More

P L A Y L I S T
KISS ME WHEN I'M SOBER
MEET ME IN THE WILDFLOWER FIELD
UNTITLED
I WOULD WALK WITH YOU
CALIFORNIA DREAMING
WHAT IS LOVE?
new book
HOW LONG IS FOREVER?

UNDO ME

2.7K 272 26
By -rosewaters

teach me how to fall apart under your touch. let me give into you and make you whole. i'm waiting. this love has been a catastrophe and darling lets set it ablaze. i know you're afraid.

teach me to feel whole again, take me in your arms and tell me everything is going to be okay (its not)

i can let these lines of poetry drip from my lips like honey under these tangerine sunsets, but i'm tired of acting like i know love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 87.8K 40
You know when you were younger and they told you that you could be whoever you wished to be? You could grow up and become whatever you set your mind...
5.6M 446K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
6.4M 348K 200
Filled with sad sayings and quotes. Warning: you'll probably feel sad. Read at your own risk **None of these quotes/sayings are written by me unless...
1.2M 50.8K 72
❝It's okay to feel it all. It's okay to feel it half. Or nothing, nothing at all. The moon isn't always full.❞ -ventum ღ Life was an infinite ocean...