Pj's daycare

By Xx_Blitzdoesshit_xX

All was calm till Pj got a child to take care of at home More

New girl
part 2 new girl
Moving in with Pj
Meeting Pj's family
omg
Helping out a friend
hospital visit
Omg
the girl that cried murderer
...
black soul
OMG
Sorry for not updating
burn
I'm gonna have to end this...
Thank you...

kidnapped!๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

708 11 8
By Xx_Blitzdoesshit_xX

~(Y/N)'s pov~
When Error got out of the car I was alone. I see somone run up to the side of the car and open the door. It wasn't Error the figure was taller he wore black and wore a fluffy jacket and a orange shirt. He grabs me and then runs, I scream. I see pj still trying to heal the man that got hit after he heald the man Pj ran after me. Error was behind Pj Error triped and fell . I was freaking out. I had no idea who this man was, i yell "WHO ARE YOU!!" He says "why do you care?"he pulled out his phone, I looked at the number. I couldn't quite tell who it was. He awnsers I attempted but faild to muffle out a couple of screams. I hear them talking but im to buissy trying the escape the mans grip. Then I remembered i still have Errors phone fron when he let me play games. I maneged to get the phone out if my pocket. He then put me into the back of a van. I call my dad quickly. It rings and rings and ring and rings and rings and rings untill finaly he picks up. I say "Daddy im scared." You hear a little gasp from Pj he then says "Dont worry sweety we will find you now stay calm do you know where you are?" I say "no the van has no windows except the wind shield. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
95.3K 1.3K 48
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
29.2K 534 35
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
289K 20.4K 152
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...