Ariana & Mac Love Story

By ana_moonlight_xx

ariana falls head over heel for mac miller aka a rapper. and all the sudden mac started liking her back and t... More

SoulMate
He Ask Me Out
Keep it Personal
Posted a Pic On Insta..
Mac Album is Out
My Favorite Part
Side To Side
The Steelers game
Dangerous Women Tour

Love At First Sight

632 6 1
By ana_moonlight_xx

Hi my name is ariana grande and you all know i am a hard working 23 year old women. and i just wanna say that today i was collaborating with mac miller. and the music is called the way and honestly excited to work with a rapper. so we are done making our music video and then all the suddenly when me and mac kissed i fell in love with him. and so mac said i was a great kisser. i started laughing and smiling and i said "aww thanks mac" and he said "your welcome ari" so i called my driver to come pick me up. but then mac ask if i wanted to ride with him. and then i was thinking about it for a minute and i said "umm sure" and he open  the door and i said "awww what a gentleman" and he smiled and said " well that what we do respect women".

Back at the house i open up the door and i saw all my amazing dogs running up to me and i kiss each one because they're my babies. and my nona was there, and my mom, but my brother frankie wasn't.  so my mom ask me about the music video and i explain to her about it. while my nona was making tea. then i started to talk about mac and i said "mom i fell in love with him and honestly i feel like he could be the one " and my mom said "ari you just meet him, honey just wait for the moment" and i said "mom i kissed mac on the video, do you wanna see it?" and my mom said "sure" so i was playing it and my mom love the music video and saw the kiss. and she was like "holy shit ariana that was so cute" and i started laughing and i said "lol thanks mom"

did you like this story ??

stay tune for chapter 2...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...