He Ask Me Out

Today was the next day and i had a awesome time at disneyland with my friend and mac, I got some stuff at disneyland because i love there gift shops, and mac was so sweet he bought me a huge jumbo stitch from lilo and stich. i told my mom all about it, and i feel like when im next to mac my whole life changes, but me and mac been friends for 9 months so i feel like it time to make it something else. i was talking to my mom and she told me to wait for him to tell you his feelings and i said "i agree mommy" and i hugged her.

*Afternoon*

I was charging all my electronic devices because my battery was all dying, until my iphone started ringing and it was 34% so i answer it and omg it was mac!! i got happy and answer with a calm voice.

Mac & Ari *call*

Mac: Hey ariana

Ariana: hi mac

Mac: wyd

Ariana: charging all my devices lol

Mac: oh haha nice

Ariana: yea hbu

Mac: nothing so i decide to call you.

Ariana: oh well im avaiable lol.

Mac: haha well i was thinking since today our friend anniversary for 9 months, i was thinking do you wanna go to a vegan restaurant.

Ariana: yea sure mac, i would love to what time

Mac: at 8pm

Ariana: okay i be ready

Mac: okay bye love you ari *ends call*

i can't believe it it our friend anniversary?? shit i forgot and he just told me he loves me omg im dying in the inside of excitement. i ran up to my mom room and i told her and she was happy for me and supports me. eve tho my dad isn't here but im fine with it, you know it heartbreaking to not have your parent together anymore, but that life so i facetime my dad. and was proud of me too, and i check the clock it was 7:15pm and i went to my room and texted daniel and said "emergency makeup" and he texted back saying "i be there and so i was changing and i heard a knock and coco was barking and i told my nona to open the door and daniel came running up to my room and said "im here" and i laughed and said "yay" and i hugged him.

*7:30*

it was 7:33pm and daniel finished my makeup and we took a quick selfie on snapchat. and i went to brush my teeth and put some perfume and wearing a crop top and a short with tennis shoes. my hair is in a high ponytail. i was now waiting for macin the living room, and i heard a knock on the door and it was mac and he told me i look so beautiful and i said "thanks" with a smile and i told him i love your puma shoes and he started laughing "yea the sock and sandels" and i said "yea" with a giggle.

* at a vegan place*

so mac and i are were laughing and having fun and i put my head on his shoulder and he didn't mind. then hour past he said something to me that ive been waiting for...

"hey ariana im glad you love this vegan place, i want to tell that every since we worked in music and became closer, i was in love with you and i was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend and i was shocked and i said "omg mac yes and i hugged him and he lift me up from the vegan place and i was laughing and then "SHIT" the paparazzi were there and so we went the other so they wouldn't find us..

hope you enjoy this chapter :)

stay tune for more..