Seal Fate with a Kiss

By kisstherainbow

One kiss.  It started with one simple kiss. When Annie Claret accidentally kisses Xavier Galton, the wor... More

Seal Fate with a Kiss - Authors Note added 5/1/15
Chapter 1 - A cold Winter's Night
Chapter 2 - Stolen
Chapter 4 - Suprises
Chapter 5 - No! No! No!
Chapter 6 - The utterly, horrible and inconvenient truth
Chapter 7 - Wedding Preperations
Chapter 8 - Cutting off Dead Ends
Chapter 9 - Visitor
Chapter 10 - Last day as a Single Pringle
Chapter 11 - Everyone's waiting
Chapter 12 - I'm Flying
Chapter 13 - First Kiss
Chapter 14 - The Night of Nights
Chapter 15 - Altruistically Selfish
Authors Note

Chapter 3 - Xavier

525 22 4
By kisstherainbow

Hey guys. Thanks for the votes and fans! Really encouraged me to write more! Now, let me introduce a new character. His name's harry and i'm imagining him as Harry styles. yup, i love one direction a lot. lol, so i hope you enjoy. 

P.S. keep the votes and comments coming! I need to know how you think of it so i can write more! :)

 ************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3 - Xavier

I pulled on my clothes and pulled my hair into a ponytail, looking at the fabolous view out the window. I needed to leave. Desperately. 

My parents would probably be searching for me in every corner of Manhattan. I smiled at the thought of comming home and scaring them. Maybe I can finally scare Gabriel. Should I hide in his cupboard? No...a little too creepy. Then again, I was his sister. I glared at myself. No, I’m not ‘Gabriel’s little sister’, I’m Annie. Annie Claret. 

Over my whole life, people have never seen me as who I am. They always see me as Gabriel’s cute little sister or Maxmilian and Marilyn’s girl or the rich daughter. No, I want to be know as Annie Claret. Not Gabriannie, just Annie. I want to be famous for something, I want my name we be well known. 

 I quickly grabbed my shoes, but my rushing hands paused, hovering over Mr Sheep’s coat. It wasn’t my coat...but I had the urge to snatch it off the chair and bring it back home with me. Halfway through making my decision, Mr. Sheep swung the door open and caught me touching his coat.

“That’s mine by the way.” He gestured to the coat, hanging on the chair. 

“Oh, I know!” I said quickly, moving my hands away from it and pulling on my shoes. 

He stood there, watching me scramble around the room, collecting my belongings. 

“What? Get out!”

“Let me refresh your memory, this is my house. I can do what ever I want in my house.”

“Oh.” I said, dumbly. What a great response. Ignoring the amusement in his saphire eyes, I  continued rushing around the room, checking if I had dropped anything.

“Now, being as polite as I can be, please get out of my house.” He said, smiling.

I gave him a glare and shoved him as I walked passed. 

I rushed to the front door and pulled it open, taking a step out. I froze. I still didn’t know how I ended up in his bed. I had to ask him.

I turned around, seeing him stand in the middle of the room with his arms crossed.

“No thank you or anything?” He asked, a sly and amused smile playing on his lips.

“What happened yesterday night?” I asked, gripping onto the handle of the door.

“You really want to know?”

“Yes!” 

He smirked and turned on his heel, walking towards the red leather couch. He sat down and leaned back, his hands behind his head and smiled. 

I stayed at the door, refusing to join him at the couch.

“Come and sit.”

“No!” 

He sighed, shaking his head. 

“Do you want me to tell you what happened last night?”

“Yes...but I’m not entering your house again.”

“Well...you wouldn’t be able to collect your phone would you?” He said, holding up my phone in his palm.

“Hey!” I exclaimed. I rushed towards him, my hands outstretched and reaching for my phone. At the last second, his hand jerked upwards while his other hand pulled my waist down onto his lap.

I cursed, wriggling out of his lap while frantically reaching for my phone.

“Shhh...calm down” his lips pressed onto my ear. 

I pushed at his chest roughly and attempted to snatch my phone back. Instead, he threw it across the room. I shrieked, lunging for it. But his hands around me were too strong. 

“You threw my phone! How dare you! That was my property!” I screamed, hitting at his chest. He merely smiled, amused. This was exactly what he wanted me to do. 

“It’s not broken,” he mumbled, his arms gripping stronger on my arms. 

“What?”

He gestured towards the door. I followed his gaze and felt a little relief flow through me. A tall guy with dark brown hair was standing at the open door with my phone in his hand. I stoped squirming. 

“Have I interrupted something, Xav?” the dark haired guy’s voice was deep, as his eyes darted between ‘Xav’ and me.

“Absolutely--”

“RUN! And give my my phone before you leave! Run to the police station and report to them that I was kidnapped and now am taken hostage by this freak!” I quickly said, finishing off Xav’s sentence.

The dark haired boy at the door smiled. 

“Come in, Alex.” Xav said.

Alex stood at the door and hesitated a bit before walking in and sitting on the opposite couch. 

“Alex, this is Gabriannie. Gabriannie, this is Alexander the great.” Xav said, his breath tickling the side of my neck.

“Xavier, seriously, stop calling me that.” Alex said, smiling. 

“Xavier…” I whisper, trying out his name. 

“Already in love with me eh?” Xavier said, laughing slightly. 

“Have you lost your mind. You think I love you after you kidnapped me?”

“You kidnapped her?” Alex asked, his face painted with pure shock. 

“I didn’t. Trust me.”

“Trust you?” I shrieked, pushing him away from me. 

“Bri, would you please stop yelling and listen.”

“Don’t call me Bri. And no! Let go of me!” Finally, I managed to push and squirm myself free from his grip. I lunged for my phone and grabbed it away from the stunned Alex.

“No! Why did you give her the phone?” I heard Xavier yell. But I didn’t get to see his expression, since I was making a run for the door. I ran out and felt a like a heavy weight was pulled off my shoulders. 

“Say thanks atleast!” Xavier yelled.

“Thanks? No way. By the way, I never want to see your face EVER again!”

“Well, the next time you sit on the park bench in the middle of a freezing winters night, make sure someone is there with you to cary you back to their home when you faint, maybe they are kind enought to let you sleep in their bed and eat their breakfast. Then you won’t see me ever again.”

“Fine, I will!” I yelled back, storming away before I gave him a chance to answer. That bastard. I felt so angry that I could break through ten brick walls and karate chop a horse in half. I really wished that I could never see his face again. Ever.

*

Harry looked up at me, over his coffee. I regretted telling him about yesterday, but I had to. He was the only true friend I had. 

“Did you say that you remember nothing?” His british accented voice asked, curiously. 

Even after my long and detailed recount of the night, Harry kept thinking that I wasn’t telling him something he didn’t want to know. 

“Nothing.” I confirmed for the tenth time. 

The small coffee shop was just opening, yet there were crowds of people already lining up to order the food or coffee. Harry and I sat at the table for two, closest to the window that looked out to the busy streets of Manhattan. We loved this coffee shop. Although it was small and cramped, it sold the best food and coffee. A girl walked passed the window and peered in, giggling; either at the silly way I looked or at how gorgeous Harry was. She blushed and skipped off, her eyes flickering back at Harry’s direction. I caught Harry, giving her a little wink. The girl nearly died. 

Harry had been my best friend since I had ever remembered. His family was from London, and would constantly come over to New York for work. 

Harry nodded, his brown curls slightly bouncing. 

“So, you sat in a park last night, in the freezing cold, met some random guy; accidentally kissed him; blacked out; woke up the next morning in that hot guy’s apartment.”

“I didn’t say hot!” I protested.

“Please, its clear through the way you talk about him.”

I blushed, and brought the cup to my lips, inhaling the fresh brewed coffee before taking small sips. Harry picked his up and drunk it, without any sign of hotness, burning or flinching.

“Where is he now?” Harry asked.

“In his apartment.” I mumbled, softly biting onto the side of the cup.

Harry pulled the cup out of my hands and placed it onto the table. 

“Don’t tell me you like him?You did kiss right?”

I avoided harry’s intense gaze; pretending to look around to admire the coffee shop. 

“I think they just renovated the coffee shop.”

“Annie, answer me!”

“Ok! Fine! He kissed me yesterday night at the park. And this morning. And I did nothing to stop him.” I gasped, exasperated. Harry looked at me, a smirk playing on his lips. His phone vibrated on the table. Harry picked it up and scanned the screen, his eyebrows furrowing together.

“Harry, what is it?”

Harry quickly stood up, pushing his chair back a little too loudly. The waitress instantly ran over, ignoring the customers and held Harry’s coat, smiling at him. 

God, I hated it whenever I was with Harry and a bunch of silly girls. 

Harry ignored her and took two strides, his hand grabbed mine and pulled me out of my chair effortlessly. I managed to snatch my cup of warm coffee and scarf on my way out. Lucky Harry, the waitress already had his coat in her hands, so he didn’t need to run around to get it.

Outside, the temperature was an incredible number of degrees lower than inside that warm coffee shop. 

“Alright. This is what you have to do. You have to get rid of any chance you have of meeting him again. While you do that, I have to get ready to go back to England. I just go a text. My gran is in ICU. I don’t know why, but I have to go.” Harry said, rushing his words. 

“Harry, I’m so sorry!”

“Just promise me you won’t see this guy ever again.” 

I nodded. Harry kissed my forehead and pulled me into his big warm hug. 

“Send your granny my love.” I whispered. Harry mumbled something which sounded like, “I definately will.” 

He pulled away and quickly rushed off, pushing through the crowds of people. I stood there, watching his brown crurls bob away into the distance.

************************************************************************************************************

So how did you think if it?? Remember to comment/vote/fan! thanks guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...