Forever

Galing kay HanaMiha

(Not reread to have errors fixed yet) Have you ever wondered what would happen if Yuma grew too old and had t... Higit pa

take a chance
Halfway to forever
Never Again
Friendship Overlay!
Extended ending
Characters

broken bond

466 16 5
Galing kay HanaMiha

It has now been a good 85 years since Astral and his lover Yuma has been together. The two weren't really surprised they were still together, this love was true. They knew, that they wanted to spend their lives together for eternity.

But sadly for Yuma, eternity was not possible. While the years went on Yuma aged while Astral did not, Yuma was now just as short as he was at 13, holding on his cane, wrinkles all around his face,arms and body, most of his hair gone. But Astral didn't see any of this, he saw him as the same young boy he was when they first met, well a very... Inactive one, which was strange for Yuma. Cause of age they had stopped being active for a time now, He had to admit he kinda missed that. But what he really missed was their adventures,their friends, everything. Time was cruel, especially to humans. He really didn't know what to do, he knew Yuma's days were coming to an end. He knew the day would come and as time passed the more he ignored it, it stressed him, Astral was depressed for the longest time but it was easily hidden under his personality. The two lived alone, Haru had passed while Yuma was in his thirties, so did Tetsuo because of obesity. Those were one of the hardest times in his life and Astral was there. To keep him strong and motivate him to at least move in the mornings. He really loved Yuma. He didn't want him to die, he never wanted to leave his side, he'd just take his own life if this was to happen. But rethinking this, their kids would be devastated. He had to stay strong, for Yuma and his family.

Yuma sat in his rocking chair, listening to music.

"Astral? You seem out of it today again."
Yuma chuckled wheezing.

Astral who had a solemn expression hovering near him.  he still was not used to this looked worriedly at him.

"Because, I am thinking."

"Thinking about?"

"..."

"Astral?"

"Yuma, I know, I shouldn't be thinking about this but, you once told me in the 'before times' humans could live to at least 800."

"Yeah, but they could also have measured a year differently than now, so really. I don't know."

"Yes... I've noticed humans now live to at least 120 before death, you... You- may be on your way."

Astral didn't even get to finish before he burst into tears.

Yuma quickly flung his brittle, wrinkly hands around Astral.

"Hey- it's okay, I'll be okay."

"Yuma, don't lie to make me feel better... I know you're going to die, and there's nothing I can do about it. As the priest said 'til death due us part" ... I don't want us to part... I love you too much Yuma."

"Who says we have to part, even when I did I'll still love you..." Yuma held Astral closely, arms wrapped around his waist. "Astral, I don't want you to think about this."
"But it's all I think about, I don't want you to leave me, even Elisa and Ren are worried."

"Astral, please....I want you to think of the good memories and  take care of them, live happy with them. Remember me by being with them."

"Yuma..."

"They should be the reminder, that our love created them. Remind you how much I love you all." Yuma frowned
'Only if I wasn't human, everything would be okay...'

"Yuma don't say this."

"But, maybe this could also destined to happen."

Yuma was confusing Astral, he wondered if he even knew what he was saying.

"Yuma, just stop. You don't know what you are saying."

"No, I mean like, how the twins came along. It wasn't planned but- everything was okay."

"I don't understand, you as saying as if you should die."

"For some reason I'm not afraid and I know I'll be safe and so will you. I'll watch over you, always..."

Astral felt slightly better at this, he didn't know how it would be possible but he believed Yuma's words.

"Okay Yuma."

---

It was now later in the day, the sun just setting. Yuma layed in his bed while Astral lay on top of him. The two were watching the T.V. while Yuma held Astral, his hand brushed against one of his shoulder gems. Its when Astral let out a light moan, Yuma's eyes grew wide.
"Even me, and my old man face still turns you on?"
"Yuma, you still are you. No matter what your form, and you still look like the same old Yuma to me."
Yuma decided not even to ask a question to how. He just smiled happily and glad Astral didn't think of him as old and ugly. Worse an old man pervert.

He lazily rubbing that same gem. Astral's moan grew a bit louder. He was behaving as sensitive as when they first had sex, usually he'd already be begging Yuma to rub harder. Maybe it's because be hadn't been touched for a while.

Taking and another gem in hand, Yuma rubbed them both. Astral moaned even louder, his back slightly arching.
"Y-yuma...please- your body is in no shape for this."
Yuma chuckled
"I'll be fine, Astral."
"Yes but-  I don't wish to hurt you in any way."
Yuma's actions came to a halt. He sighed removing his hands from his body.
"I miss... The old days."

Astral sat upwards and agonizingly looked at his lover. He could see and feel the pain Yuma was. It made his heart ache , watching him in pain and knowing Yuma didn't have very long  made him feel even more worthless than he already did.
"Yuma, head to bed- I'll be back in a bit."
"Where are you going?"
"I won't be long, you need your rest, I just have to deal with something."
Yuma hesitantly nodded.
"Alright."
Exiting the room he once was, Astral flew up, his almost transparent body, phasing through the house until he reached outside, untop of the roof. Falling down to his knee tears, streamed down his face.
"Yuma, how do I save you? How can I save you?" Astral desperately rubbed the tears flowing from his eyes, hoping he could soon return to Yuma, so he wasnt that worried, it would be better off spending as much time with him as he could. Tears kept coming as they were a uncontrollable waterfall. He knows he needed to stay strong, and crying like this wasn't an option, yet he couldn't help it, the tears wouldn't stop.

"Why must this happen, its all my fault..." He looked down, It finally sunk in that his lover was going to die, he had to eventually accept it and carry on. The words 'carry on' echoed in his head over and over.
"You are weak..." He bitterly said to himself. Astral didn't think he could feel any worse than he did now,
He just about had given up. When Yuma dies he's just going to waste away like nothing.

"Master."

Astral froze, he would've probably would've fallen over if he were solid to how this startled him. this voice sounded very familiar. Like an old friend, he knew this voice too well.
"Utopia..."
Astral whispered.

"Master... You were never one to give up hope, you know yourself that giving up is never an option."

Astral looked down, what hope did he have left? Why was Utopia even here wasting his time telling him this.

"Utopia, there is nothing I can do. Please understand, even though I love him with everything, there's nothing. A Human's life is very complicated, it deals with a greater power than the numbers. A power not even I ever encountered or used."

"Master, even so... Are you just planning to let this happen or try anything and everything you can, you need to stay strong"

The being was too far gone, so many years of this low feeling he was now used to only made him think one way, that nothing can be done.

"I'm not sure, I can be strong anymore..."

Utopia fell silent as the world around him did too. Everything felt so dead. Even the bright lights of heartland seemed to dim. Moving from the current position he was in, he laid on his side. The world became a blur before it went black in his eyes.

_____________________

Astral woke up to the shining and scorching light of the sun, everything around him looked wavy. Being a spirit he could not feel this heat, but was aware that it was very hot. He also noticed that he had fallen asleep, something Astral beings dont usually do, he saw this as something good. Maybe he could just sleep away the rest of his life without having to feel anymore.

phasing back the being hovered into the house, going back to where Yuma was last night, he now saw him laying on his stomach and two fans turned on. Ignoring the fact the the fans where there, All common sense just flew out Astrals door. In a slight panick, Astral hastily flew over to Yuma taking his hand into his.
"Y-Yuma?"
There wasn't an answer.
"Yuma!?"
With tears forming at the edge of his mismatched eyes, he squeezed Yuma's hand.
"...?"
Yuma's eyes fluttered open, and nothing but confusion was in his expression. Astral let out a great sigh of relief and hugged his lover.
"Yuma you're okay."
"Huh? Of course I am, where'd you go last night?"
"I apologize for that Yuma, And I was...
Astral didn't even have a proper lie to tell Yuma, he didn't want to lie to him either.

"Just, I sensed Utopia, he was speaking to me."
"The numbers still speak to you!?"
Astral nodded and Yuma just had a childish pout on his face. Astral was quiet and just looking at his expression Yuma grew quiet too.
The whole room fell silent with a stiff atmosphere. Deciding to break the silence Yuma spoke.

"Say Astral, why don't we have a drive today? Maybe that will cheer you up."
Faking a little smile that easily fooled Yuma he nodded.

Soon Yuma was walking about the place searching for his car keys which he always misplaced, since the two only took walks these days. Astral just watched him bustle around and hoped he wouldn't hurt himself. He was surprised Yuma could even get to his feet at this age or even get horny, his heart was stronger than he thought, He chuckled quietly. Just seeing Yuma made him happy.

"Finally." Yuma said in annoyance, The car key jingled in his hand as he smiled, proud he even did find it. "Come on Astral."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42.3K 1.1K 19
|completed ; unedited| 🛇contains: nsfw; yaoi🛇 10months now passed by since Astral returned to his own world. Yuma had his normal life back, but sud...
4.1K 128 24
Evelyn is once again going through a tough time. But not because her key was stolen, but some other stuff. Stuff that she never wanted to happen. She...
14.7K 239 42
After some time, Astral has recovered his memories and has returned back to Astral World. The Barians are no more with their evil doings and are now...
4.4K 160 18
Evelyn's life right now is difficult. But when someone breaks into her family's house and takes something valuable to her, she will stop at nothing t...