Dating A Wrestler ↠ Seth Roll...

By kimone_jackson

↠ Book One In The Seth Rollins Fan Fiction Series ↠ Voted Best Seth Rollins Fan Fiction (multiple times) ... More

↠ {Introduction}
↠ {01}
↠ {02}
↠ {03}
↠ {04}
↠ {05}
↠ {06}
↠ {Little Time Jump}
↠ {07}
↠ {08}
↠ {09}
↠ {10}
↠ {11}
↠ {12}
↠ {13}
↠ {14}
↠ {15}
↠ {16}
↠ {17}
↠ {18}
↠ {19}
↠ {20}
↠ {21}
↠ {22}
↠ {23}
↠ {24}
↠ {25}
↠ {26}
↠ {27}
↠ {28}
↠ {29}
↠ {30}
↠ {31}
↠ {32}
↠ {33}
↠ {34}
↠ {35}
↠ {36}
↠ {37}
↠ {39}
↠ {40}
↠ {41}
↠ {42}
↠ {43}
↠ {44}
↠ {45}
↠ {Thank You}
↠ {Sequel}
↠ {Sequel Is Now Out!}
↠ {Accomplishment}
Tweeters😜

↠ {38}

1.8K 55 11
By kimone_jackson

Thursday.

"Thanks for coming." I said to Roman as we walked into the clothing store.

"It's no problem but if I lose my title at Mania because I lost out on a day of training, it's on you." He said, gesturing towards me.

"Dean will kick my ass." I chuckled. "He's taking this pact thing very seriously." I added.

Ever since we made The Shield pact on Monday, Dean has been losing his mind. We talking double training sessions. Yep, he doubled his training sessions which means he hardly has time for Renee and she hates it. And because his schedule is different from ours, he consistently sends us reminders about our training sessions.

"He's excited. That's all." Roman smiled.

"A little too excited. Renee is getting so annoyed."

"Because this is the first time he's done this." He chuckled.

"Yeah. Seth is working his ass off too." I said while looking through some dresses hoping that I find the perfect dress for Hall Of Fame next week. Most people will make dresses but I seriously don't have the time for all that.

He was about to say something when an assistant came up to us. "Hi can I help you with something?" She asked and gave us a warm smile.

"No thanks, I'm just having a look." I replied and returned the smile.

"Okay. If you need anything, I'll be over there." She said pointing at a shoe rack.

"Thanks." I said.

"That's the reason I'm here and he's not." Said Roman referring to Seth.

"Yes you're a life saver by the way. Everyone else was busy." I said. "How about this one?" I asked pointing at the most beautiful black dress I've ever seen.

"Go try it on." He said smiling.

"I'll be right back." I said walking towards the change room.

Once I arrived at the change room, I quickly changed into the dress while Roman waited outside. I stared into the mirror admiring what I saw. This was it, this was the perfect dress. I quickly snapped a picture and sent it to Seth. As I was awaiting a reply from Seth, I walked out of the change room to show Roman. I mean two opinions is better than one right?

"Aaaaamazinggg!!!" Roman said making me smile. I did a slow 360 degree turn and he clapped. "I love it." He added.

"Why thank you." I said and bowed down to his clap. Just then Seth replied with a whole lot of love struck emojis. And "I love it" in the end. I smiled at the messaged. "He loves it." I said excitedly.

"There you go." Roman smiled.

I walked back into the change room and changed into my normal clothes. I then purchased the dress before walking out of the store with Roman. It was then, when a girl about eighteen years old approached us.

"OH MY GOSH. GABI. YOU'RE GABI." She said clamping her hands onto her month. "AND YOU'RE ROMAN REIGNS." She pointed out. She then glared at me as tears started filling in her eyes. "I'm sorry. You just mean so much to me." She said making me curious to know why. She looked like a train wreck. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her.

"Hey, stop crying." I said and hugged her. She cling onto me and began to cry even more. I rubbed her back gently as Roman stared at us in disbelief. "Do you wanna tell me what's wrong?" I asked, finally breaking the silence.

She pulled away and started wiping her tears. I watched her as she was speechless. She tried to speak but no words came out.

"It's okay. We're here for you." I said and rubbed her arms.

"Take a deep breath in and them let it all out." Roman instructed her and she listened. She looked a little bit more at ease as she let out that breath. "Feel better now?" Roman asked and gave her a warm smile. She nodded.

"What's your name sweetheart?" I asked.

"Isabella." She replied.

"That's a lovely name." I said.

Truth be told, I've always loved that name. At one point I was even considering making it my ring name but then I realized that there's too many Bella's in WWE.

"Thank you." She replied.

"So what's gotten you all emotional?" I asked.

"You. You've inspired me so much Gabi." She said, starting to tear up again. "I've been through the same thing you have. My boyfriend dumped me because he had another girlfriend. The only difference is that he did it on my birthday while Kevin did it on Valentine's Day." She said as she wiped the tears from her face.

My eyes widened at the word; 'birthday.' Valentine's Day is one thing but birthday is on a whole different level. Damn, that dude's a coward.

"That is just awful." I said.

"I was ready to take away my life when suddenly RAW went on air. It was the episode where Kevin came out and admitted what he had done to you. The way you stood up to him and Charlotte, made me rethink my decision to commit suicide because of a guy. You inspired me Gabi. You inspired me to stand up for what's right. You thought me that when things don't go our way, we should just move past it. You thought me that. You gave me a reason to live and I just want to say thank you for that. You didn't just inspire me but millions of people around the world. You thought me to be strong and I will forever be grateful for that." She said.

Listening to Isabella's story made me tear up. I can't believe that she was going to take her life away because of a guy. I can't believe that I inspired her. This girl is a survivor. Her story was really amazing. I think it even made Roman tear up.

"My darling. You are so beautiful." I said and placed my hands on both of her arms. "You shouldn't even consider committing suicide because of a guy. No! You deserve to live your life. From my experience with Kevin I've learnt that some relationships just wasn't meant to be, in fact those relationships could have happened for a reason. You could have met your soulmate during that relationship." I said referring to Seth.

"Yeah like Gabi and Seth." Roman shrugged. "If Gabi and Kevin never dated, Gabi wouldn't have became a wrestler. Hence, she wouldn't have met Seth." He added.

Everything he said was so true. At least my relationship with Kevin had one positive thing to it. It allowed me to meet my true soulmate.

Seth.

"That's true. I wouldn't have met the love of my life. Now imagine how shitty that would have been." I joked. Roman and Isabella both chuckled.

"I wouldn't have been here today, if that was the case." She said.

I could see the regret in her eyes. She never wanted to do it but she was hurt. She was broken and at that point, she would have done anything to escape this cruel world. I can understand where she's coming from because I probably would have done the same thing.

"But you are. And I am really happy that I've inspired you in that way. I would really like to spend more time with you. Are you coming to Mania?" I asked.

"Unfortunately not. I couldn't get tickets." She replied.

"We'll I'm gonna try and see if I can get you some ringside tickets." I said and Roman nodded.

"What?" She asked shocked. Roman and I smiled at her. She was such a fangirl.

"Do you have Twitter?" I asked and she nodded. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and logged onto twitter. "What's your handle?"

"@itsBellaBaeBee" She replied.

"Alright. I sent you a message. We will try and get you those tickets. We have to go now." I said and pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you so much for this." She replied.

"We would love to see you at the show. It was great meeting you." Roman said as he hugged her.

"I would love to be there." She responded.

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

This chapter is long overdue.
I'm so sorry for the delay.

Touching story from Isabella. What are your thoughts? Lemme know!

Thanks for reading! 😬 Please vote and comment 🙏🏼❤️ x

******
Seth slayed the king!!!
I hope everyone enjoyed WrestleMania as much as I did.😬😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 1.9K 50
They had the perfect life.. It wasn't perfect, but she loved her. They were having a hard time, but they were always together But now? She wished he...
37.3K 1.3K 43
Well this is my first Brollins story.. I wanna say sorry but my English are not very good.. But i Hope you will enjoy my story.. Description: Becky r...
16.8K 492 30
AU
216K 5.1K 57
You're in average person working at a semi-boring job. All you have is your best friend Christian, but an unexpected man shows up creating something...