New Life [Zarry ageplay]

By Prisonerwithavision

"To the one who eventually comes along, I can already say that I love you more than anything or anyone else... More

Prologue
We All Fall Down
Spider-Man
Baby
Peter Pan
PB&J
Bad Words
Car Ride
Sneezes
Explorer
Dominant
Milk
Touching
Presents and Veggies
Bedtime Games
Blue Bars
Vanilla and Sugar
Judging
You Too
Bad Boy
Little Diver
Make It Count
Time-out
Proper Citizens
No More Naps
A Surprise

One Two Three

6.9K 348 102
By Prisonerwithavision

The next morning Harry was woken up by his bladder.

Zayn was hugging Harry's side in his sleep, so Harry felt quite trapped.

He slowly slid towards the end of the bed, quickly replacing himself with a pillow in hopes of not waking Zayn.

Harry succeeded, watching Zayn hug the pillow and sigh, his messy hair almost covering his eyes and the dummy bobbing a few times.

He looked so adorable.

This was more than what Harry had always dreamed of, and each day he wondered how he was so lucky.

After standing there smiling at Zayn a while, he shuffled off to the bathroom.

Harry had maybe an hour to himself before Zayn came shuffling down into the living room rubbing his eyes.

"Morning baby. Where'd your dummy go?" Harry asked.

"I put it in the nursery." Zayn yawned.

"You want some breakfast?" Harry asked, putting his book aside and getting up.

Zayn shook his head no and sat on the couch, making Harry frown.

"Why not?"

"I'm not hungry. I want juice." Zayn whined, still rubbing one eye.

"Can you say please?" Harry asked.

Zayn looked up at him. "What?"

"If you say please I'll go get it." Harry said.

"Nevermind." Zayn muttered, irritated.

He wasn't sure why, though.

He just wasn't a morning person.

"Someone's grumpy." Harry observed.

Zayn didn't say anything, reclining with a sigh.

"D'you want to color? Would that cheer you up?" Harry asked.

Zayn began to think.

What would cheer him up?

"No. I just...I just want something to drink and some crisps and to play video games." He decided.

"Crisps? But it's breakfast time." Harry said.

"Well I want crisps." Zayn said.

"Is that okay?" He asked sarcastically.

Harry was aware, but let it slide.

"Mhmm. You'll get it yourself though." He said since Zayn didn't properly ask or say please.

"No problem." Zayn said, getting up.

He almost stomped towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked.

"To take this thing off. It's too hot." Zayn complained.

Harry watched, shrugging before going to sit back down with his book.

Zayn came back downstairs in sweats and a t-shirt, walking into the kitchen.

He came back with a soda and the whole bag of crisps, starting his game up, and kicking back.

"Feet off of the coffee table." Harry said, not looking up from his book.

Zayn rolled his eyes, moving his feet.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." Harry warned, looking at him now.

Zayn avoided his stare, ignoring him.

Maybe two hours later, Zayn was well into the game, and out of soda.

He couldn't leave now, the game was too intense.

"Can you get me another soda please?" Zayn asked before blowing someone's head off on the game.

"I think one is enough." Harry said, noticing how hyper he'd gotten.

"Please?" Zayn repeated, rapidly pushing buttons.

"I'll bring you juice." Harry told him as he got up.

"Kay." Zayn said, biting his lip with his eyes glued to the screen.

Harry collected the empty can, getting the bag of crisps too.

"Wait, I'm not done with those." Zayn said, still looking at the screen.

"You've eaten half the bag, yes you are." Harry said.

"But I'm still hungry." Zayn complained. "There's another bag why can't I just keep eating?"

"They're not good for you. Plus it's almost lunch time." Harry said.

"What's for lunch?" Zayn asked. "Can we have steak or something?"

"You'll see when I serve you." Harry said, going into the kitchen.

Zayn shrugged, letting himself become distracted by the game again.

°
°
°

"It's time to turn that off, lunch is ready." Harry said, coming into the living room.

Zayn had three empty juice boxes on the coffee table, along with his feet again.

"And get your feet off of the coffee table." Harry said sternly.

"Sorry." Zayn mumbled, in the middle of fighting.

"Zayn, turn the game off and come have lunch." Harry said, his hands on his hips.

"Hold on." Zayn said.

"Now." He commanded.

"I can't I have to finish this battle. Just give me like two minutes." Zayn said, concentrating.

"Zayn this is the last time I'm telling you. Turn if off, or I will." Harry threatened.

"Just one minute, I'm so close and doing so good." Zayn said.

Harry walked over and turned the system off, turning the television off next.

Zayn's jaw dropped.

"I told you. Now come have lunch, it's getting cold." Harry said.

"I didn't get to save! You could've at least let me save! I was doing so good!" Zayn said loudly, getting upset.

"What happened to that whole auto-save feature?" Harry asked skeptically.

"It did at the beginning of this battle. I'll have to start all over now and I'll never do as good as I was this time!" Zayn snapped.

"You should've listened to me. Into the kitchen." Harry pointed.

"I was listening, you were the one who didn't listen to me!"

"First of all, you better stop yelling at me. Second, go into the kitchen and sit down, it's lunch time." Harry said, getting louder.

"I'm not hungry." Zayn muttered, getting up and heading for the stairs.

"Hey, I told you to go into the kitchen."

"And I told you I'm not hungry anymore. Just leave me alone!" Zayn snapped, stomping upstairs.

"Zayn get back down here, now!" Harry suddenly yelled.

"I don't want lunch!" Zayn yelled back at him from the top of the stairs.

"This isn't about that. I've given you an order. Are you doing to disobey me?" Harry snapped.

"Why do you want me to come down there? What is it?" Zayn spat.

"Because I told you to. I'm going to count to three, Zayn. If you're not down here by the time I get to three, I'm going to punish you." Harry warned.

"What? Now isn't the time for that. I'm not into that right now-"

"One."

Zayn blinked. "No, listen to me, I don't want to do the whole...role-playing right now. I'm not in the-"

"Two."

"Harry!" Zayn snapped, stomping his foot.

"You know what to call me." Harry said angrily.

"But I-"

"Three."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 20.2K 42
Zayn goes searching for inspiration, and finds it in a pair of innocent green eyes. * * * * ©2016 Prisonerwithavision
438K 6.2K 25
"I'll never be happy here! I'll never love you!" I shout. "You already are, baby girl. Zayn and I see the way you smile when you're here." Harry says...
490K 25.3K 102
"Help! He's trying to rape me! Stop it, Harry!" Harry chuckles. "Don't be silly, Zayn. It's only rape if you don't want it." "But I don't wan-" Excep...
169K 10.1K 60
Money and power, two things that will get you whatever you want. Add beauty to the mix and you'll have whoever you want too. That was Harry's life, h...