The Way He Does

By IndianaRay

What was it, that the most eligible billionaire Adrien Coste liked about Lola? She was giving him something... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
About The Way Feel

Chapter 13

15.1K 331 14
By IndianaRay

"When was the last time you were on your period?"

"Almost four weeks ago." I respond to the gynecologist.

"Are you sexually active?" I look down at my hands and nod. "You don't have to be shy about that. It's only between you and me." She assures. "Are you on birth control?"

"No. We protect with condoms." But Adrien has talked to me about birth control, he assured me, that it would be a better feeling having sex without any latex between us. As I read on the contract, I also have to test myself for STDs, just to make sure, that everything is alright. Adrien trusts me and I trust him, but I also want it on paper, just to get any concerns out of the way. Besides, he always places importance, in testing himself every once in a while, due to changes of his sexual partners. Just by the thought of him switching his partners makes me feel lousy.

"Everything is alright, you have a healthy uterus and vagina." I have to suppress a smirk at how bluntly she just says it. "I will only have to take a blood sample, for the HIV test." I approve and roll up my sleeve. I close my eyes as she disinfects the crook of my arm. The cold feeling almost makes me jump, but as the needle gets insert into my vein, I feel how my body tenses. My blood drips swiftly into the tube and in a matter of seconds it's already full.

"Okay, now we got this part over."

"Finally." I exhale while she sticks a patch around it. "I thought about switching to birth control, I don't have any experience with it though."

"Don't worry, it's not complex in any kind of form. I will give you a combined pill, with two hormones. It has twenty eight pills. You just take them twenty eight days straight. No breaks. At the twenty ninth you will start with a new pack."

"Is there a specific time I have to take them?"

"No, just make sure you take them daily. You could take them on a specific time, so you will have the habit of remembering when to take them." I nod. "When you forget to take a pill, contact me alright? Also when you experience any side effects."

"I will. When can I have sex without condoms?"

"Seven days after you take them." Seven days and then I can experience the feeling of Adrien inside of me, without any latex around him. Sounds about right, but the longer I think about it, the earlier I want it. "Are there any more questions, that concern you?"

"When will I get the results?"

"No later than a week."

"Okay."

"Contact me whenever you have something concerning these topics on your mind."

"I will, thank you so much Dr. Perrin."

"Anytime sweetheart."

I shake her hand and walk out of the office with her. Adrien accompanies her to the elevator, exchanging a few words with her.

"Wasn't that bad was it?"

"No, I wish I've met her earlier." I take the birth control pack out of my pocket. "I got these. I will take them from now on."

"Do you know when we can ditch the condoms?" I narrow my eyes.

"Dr. Perrin told me, no sex until I finish all up." Adrien's eyes widen.

"What?!"

"I'm just kidding." I laugh and he picks me up, throwing me on the couch.

"You like messing with me don't you?"

"Sometimes." My phone starts vibrating against the table and I recognize Vicky's name on the display.

"I'm sure she can wait." Adrien kisses my neck.

"She's a very impatient person." I say and pick up the phone. "Hey what's up?"

"When are you coming? I'm waiting here in the café for you."

"Oh, I'm already on my way." I lie. "I'll be there in a few minutes okay? Maybe ten. Or maybe twenty."

"Ugh, just hurry or I'll start eating without you." As soon as we hang up, I jump up, squeezing my feet into my shoes.

"I'll drop you off."

"No I'm okay, I'll take my car." Adrien lifts his brows.

"You mean that old wreck?"

"Hey! Susie is not a wreck. She might be old, but she can take me anywhere."

"Until something happens to you. I'm sure 'Susie's' time to go has come." I shake my head.

"As long as she's intact, I will use her."

"I don't wanna wait for the day you cause an accident with that thing. I can buy you a new car." My eyes widen at his words. "Come on. At least it's not a surprise."

"Still. I refuse. Don't buy me a freaking car Adrien."

"Why not?" I can't come up with the 'It's a lot of money' argument, to him it's a piece of bread.

"I can't take that much."

"It's nothing. You give me so much more, than when I give you a car Lola." He grabs my wrists and pulls me closer. "Let me buy you a new car."

"No."

"Which brand?"

"No."

"Which color?"

"No!"

"Would you mind if I bought you a new car?"

"No-"

"Me neither." He kisses my lips. I can't believe he just tricked me. "At least take one of my cars for now." I groan, but eventually give up. It's not all too bad, driving one of his dream cars, at least for today.

***

I get out of the Bugatti as I reach the café. As soon as I walk in, I already spot Vicky, her face nudged in her phone.

"Hey Vicks."

"Oh, thank god you're here. This waiter over there is starting to bug me, thinking I just came here to lounge. He was about to kick me out."

"Now it won't happen. How's it going?"

"Alright. But the better question is, how are you? How did the rendezvous with your man's family go?" She grins mischievously, wiggling her eyebrows.

"It was... great." Except for that witch Georgette. "They're all so friendly and welcoming."

"Does he have a brother?" She wants to know.

"Two, but one of them is married with two kids, so..."

"What is with the other one?"

"He is single." I shrug. "Maybe I'll introduce you two to each other." She nods swiftly.

"It's been a while since I got laid." She murmurs, me only hitting her arm.

"Vicky! At least try to get to know him."

"Okay fine. I just want an Adrien." I roll my eyes. "Oh, have I told you, that I got accepted at an editorial department."

"Congratulations!" I beam. "When are you gonna start?"

"Next week." I blow air out of my mouth in despair.

"I hope I'll get accepted anytime soon."

"Don't worry about that. You will definitely get accepted. Just be patient."

"Today I got a call, for a job interview. You have no idea how nervous I am, I have been preparing for this day for almost a month. I wrote down questions they may ask me." Vicky is trying to catch up, with the words I am rambling.

"Can you please take a break? Relax."

"I relaxed enough, I wanna work." As my eyes look out of the window, I spot a crowd circled around something. I sit up to have a good look. "What's going on there?"

"Maybe it's a movie star." Vicky says and stretches her neck to see better. "Wanna check?" I nod and leave the café together with her.

"Excuse me, do you know what they're looking at?" I ask one of the people standing a little further from the crowd.

"Yes, we're all looking at this beautiful Bugatti, that is parked there. It must have costed a ton a money. Whoever gets to drive this beauty is a damn lucky person." I raise my brows and turn to Vicky who is now also admiring Adrien's vehicle.

"That's what you call a dream car." She raves.

"Yeah, Adrien has a good taste."

"Adrien?" I nod. "You mean it's his? But where is he?"

"At work."

"He would never leave his car here." She frowns.

"He didn't." I bite my lip.

"You mean..." I nod, before she can finish her sentence. "Aaah! Oh my gosh, you get to drive his car?"

"One of many. Wanna go on a cruise?" She presses her hand against her chest and theatrically sobs.

"Are you seriously asking moi? I wouldn't even mind if someone kidnapped me inside there." I take out the car key with laughter, pressing the button, to open the door. People around it are surprised, as they hear the sound of the doors unlocking.

"Excuse me." I say and open the door.

"You drive this car?" A guy questions in disbelief.

"Surprise." I smile and put on my sunglasses. "Fasten your seatbelt baby, cause we're going fast." I say to my excited friend, before I hit the gas pedal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 86 14
Jake despised weak women, especially women who showed interest in him. A strong and independent woman was what could drive the beast in him, but ther...
3K 61 14
In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different. Like two sides of a coin, t...
13 0 12
Lena had always known that she had certain desires that were considered unconventional by society's standards. She was drawn to the world of BDSM, an...
392K 10.7K 31
"𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." -𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘭 𝘙...