โ„Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay jirouupiee

hwarang : the poet warrior. this is a fanfiction so what is happening throughout the story is n... Higit pa

Ban Ryu x Half-Breed Reader
Ban Ryu x Half Breed Reader part 2
Han Sung X Reader.
Sam Mek Jong x Reader
Sun Woo x Reader
Hansung x Reader part 2
Hansung x Reader part 3
Hansung x Reader part four (Last 2/2)
cross-dressed ; ji dwi
call my name ; dan sae
the gang leader ; ban ryu
3 words ; sunwoo 2/2

Yeo Wool x Reader

3.6K 56 38
Galing kay jirouupiee

You were always that one girl that everyone adores and respects.

You are the most beautiful and the most helpful and they adore your kindness.

"Y/N,There's a patient with such a deep wound." Ah-Ro reminded you nodded as you smiled at her.

The patient went in holding his injured part
as I stood up shocked,It was right in the located in the heart.

"Sir,Please sit down. I'll do some quick acupunture to make the wound heal any faster." He nodded as he sat down on the bed for patients.

"Please lay down." You gently push him down.

You stood up to grab a needle to get the acupuncture ready.

You walked back to him and gave him a root to bite on while he i half asleep.

"Open your eyes,Sir." You smiled at him.

He did as he opened his eyes.

He then bit on the dried root,you started doing the acupuncture. 30 minutes passed and the operation finished.

He looked at you as you did a clean-up and brought him clean and neat clothes for him to wear since you have pity for his old dirty clothes.

"Thank you..Uhmm your name?" He asked

"Y/N,Also you didn't have to thank me I'm just a Doctor helping the people in danger in Silla." He smiled and patted your head.

"Maybe we can hang out sometimes,Y/N?"

with that you nodded to his invitation.

He stood up and thanked you again with a bow also.

Ah ro came in holding a tray of tea.

"Y/N,Good work." Ah ro congratulated you.

Time skip : The next day...

You inside your home with your little brother and Dad,You were dying your hair in the color blonde.

But as you finished doing your hair you stood up and washed it.

As you heard a knock on your door.

Your little brother runs up and opens your door.

"Y/N-noona,It's guy.The guy from yesterday whom you saved!" You replied a 'yes' to him as you quickly changed your hanbok.

"I'm coming,Ga Jin." He moved away but when you looked it doesn't look like the guy who you healed yesterday.

"Ga Jin.." You elbowed him.

"Are you sure you got the right person?" you whispered to him.

"He said he met you,Believe me Noona." He
elbowed you back,And the man stared at both you and Ga Jin.

"I am the one." He stated.

"You are?" You asked him.

"Yep,The one who has big injure on the heart area." You had a face showing a 'woah'.

"You accepted my little invitation,right?" You can't deny it since it was true.

He's quite handsome,How come I didn't even bother to look up at him while I was doing the operation.

You thought to yourself.

But you realized after when your hair were still wet so you quickly ran into your bedroom,You and your Little Brother's bedroom.

"Noona?" He called you but you didn't turn back.

You finished drying your hair as you look at
The young man and your brother.

"I'm going with him." You stated as he smiled.

"Okay,Good luck Noona! Make sure you don't do anything weird!" You shushed him

The young man looked at you smiling halfway. As he pulled you in Okta.

He was kinda handsome for a guy I met from yesterday.

"Let's go upstais somewhere no maidens would dare follow us,And those maidens might even death glare you." As you were suspicious of his actions you just followed him.

You and Him sat face to face as you started to look around.

Silence.

A very very awkward silence.

And you broke the silence.

"You seem pretty popular,But I didn't manage to get your name." You asked.

"Yeo Wool."

"Huh?"

"Ye-Oh Wool."

"Yeo Wool...Master Yeo Wool?" You stood up in shock but you quickly covered your mouth and sat back down.

"Wh-Why did you pick me out of all the most beautiful maidens?" You didn't hesitate to ask as if he was your friend.

"Because,I find you Kind,Helpful and Beautiful." You shake your head telling him that you weren't such beauty.

"But not prettier than me."

Your jaw drops from his sudden response.

"Ah,Are you serious right now?" You quickly stood up "But it's true you're pretty,Maybe we can go to a salon sometime?" You smile at him.

"You're too kind,I heard your father is in the highest officials in Baekje." You nodded.

"Heol,I can't believe the Daughter of the highest officials from Baekje is talking to me."

"Please,Don't sat that.." You responded.

"Ah,My apologies." He bowed to you.

"You do not need to apologize to a lowlife like me." You pulled him up being sincere.

"I beg your hand in marriage if you agree, Will you not? Y/N?" Yeo Wool held your hand and kissed it,That made your hair stand out from your arm.

"No thank you.." You said and stood up

But when you stood up,You heard something loud and you froze but you walked out the private room and saw blood stains on the floor.

You gasped.

And you noticed a Ban Ryu laying flat on the floor you quickly dash to him.

"M-Master Ban Ryu." You were just in shock even for words.

"Who did this to you?" You pulled a cloth lucky there ws a cloth on the table where he dropped down to.

You pressed it on his injured to stop blood from spurting out.

"M-My..Father did.." He said stuttering weakly because of his severe blood loss.

"M-Master Yeo Wool.." You looked at him scared.

"Yes,I'll carry him on my back." He quickly kneeled infront of you and helped Ban Ryu to get on his back.

Yeo Wool seemed really eager to drop Ban Ryu back to the floor,Since his hatred grew bigger.

You both arrived at your home,As you begin to take the needles for a acupuncture.

Author-nim : Ever since I knew what Ah Ro and her Father's method I kept using it lol.

Yeo Wool was staring at both you and Ban Ryu.

"I can see that you are a Professional Doctor..Y/N." He smirked.

"Me? Professional. I just learned this when I was 9 years old." You told him.

"Why did you start being a Doctor and Why did you like it?? Also give me a full explanation." He stated.

"I started to be a Doctor when my Father was sick and has a very painful limbs. My Father hates seeing another Doctor so I took the place of being a Doctor,As I continue to Help people,My likings started to grow on me being a Doctor and being the Daughte of the Highest Officials in Baekje..But I don't want to brag it as if it is a bad manner to me."

Yeo Wool did listen but you saw him checking on himself.

You just sighed and grabbed a bandage. but First you placed ointment and spread it on his injured part.

"Stay here for a couple of days until you fully heal."

Days passed and Ban Ryu were already healed.

You came back and saw him sleeping soundly.

After those days,Yeo Wool confessed to you.

And you sincerely accepted him but you made a promise to him,To never make the other maidens swoon over him.

But it isn't his fault why they Swoon over him.

But Yeo wool told you the same.

To not meet any guys or even make them swoon over you.

Previously on the last 5 days....

You and Yeo Wool were taking a quick stroll on the bridge and on the Village of Silla.

You and Yeo Wool were smiling at each other like you've known each other for a really long time.

"Y/N,Are you taken?" Yeo wool asked. no more like a Type of boy that wants to play with your heart.

"Ani,But what are you going to do if I wasn't taken?" You asked him

"I'm going to make you my person."

With those words Yeo Wool pulled you into a tight but sweet hug.

"M-Master Yeo Wool...?"

You blushed deeply.

"Let's stay like this for...3 minutes." You tried to push him but his grip was too tight.

"P-People will stare at us."

Before you finished people were already staring at both of you.

They were gossiping something but it isn't bad,But his maidens are talking mean things about you,But you didn't bother kept looking at him.

Your eyes were full of lust,Because you wanted to kiss him.

"Y/N,Will you be my person?" You smiled at him.

"Yes." You kissed him as he kissed you back.

End of Flashback from 5 days ago.

But you felt bad for leaving Ban Ryu all alone in your house.

You finally walked to him and made him sit up so that you can get a better look at him.

After that you made him go home to Master Young Shil's place.

And so..

You and Yeo Wool lived happily ever after.

Words : 1545

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

233K 6.1K 34
โ why am i slowly getting attached to you? โž ( an unedited version, a lot of grammatical mistakes ) - JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION ยฉ FILMSTK / 2017
51.9K 2.4K 20
"You do know I'm going to see you. Why not just now, love?" Hoseok x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxhoseok #2 btshoseok Some mature con...
77K 1.5K 63
โ Bแด‡ แดส ษขษชส€สŸ. โž fanfiction; Park Jihoon @jihoenii STARTED: November 12, 2018 ENDED: January 17, 2019