Pregnant with Ricky Garcia

Від AnaHernandez439

Emily and Emery are twins , and Ricky is Emily's boyfriend of 4 years . Emery and Liam are very protective of... Більше

Back story
Something is wrong
Telling Emery
Telling Liam
Telling Ricky
Cheated
I'm sorry (Emery)
We need to talk
Reality?
The dream
Ultrasound
Gender reveal party

I'm sorry (Liam)

704 17 10
Від AnaHernandez439

Liam's pov:
So I invited Emily over to have a game night because I know she loves when I let her win , but also I want to apologize to her for not telling her about Ricky's past . I love Emily not only is she my cousin but I think of her as a older sister because all of my childhood it was always the twins and I. Although I am not really her brother I'm almost like a protective little brother and i would not want her to get hurt.
Emily's pov :
I arrive at Liam's house and knock on the door. 
"Hey Emi, how ar-" he says before I cut him off with a long hug.
" Listen Liam , I am so sorry that I let some jerk get between us , you are like my little brother and I love you."
"Emily you don't have to apologize if anything I should be the one apologizing for keeping secrets from you."
"No, I can't let you apologize so let's just play."
"Okay sounds good" and with that we spent the rest of the night playing video games. The whole time we were playing I couldn't stop thinking about how I needed to talk to Ricky.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

259K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
205K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
Fake love Від :)

Фанфіки

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
120K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...