Ultrasound

Liam's pov :
So Emily invited Emery,  Brookelynn and I to go to her ultrasound , and I can't wait to see what she's having. I just really hope that her and Ricky can be somewhat friendly for the sake of their child.
Emily's pov :
We all get in Liam's car as I sit in the passengers seat giving him directions on how to get to the doctor's office.
*Skip the ride*
We finally pulled up to the doctor's office after what seemed like a 5 hour drive. I really don't want to talk to Ricky ever again but I don't want the baby to not have a dad .  We all sit down and wait for the doctor to call us back.
Brookelynn's pov:
They call Emi back to start the ultrasound and I can tell she is super nervous. She's my best friend and I would never want anything to happen to her .
Emery's pov:
"Calm down Emi , we are all here for you  . We all love you so much and will be here for you no matter what happens." I say pulling my sister into a hug.
"Thanks Em, I don't know what I would do without you guys. " She stated as the doctor walked in.
" Hello Ms. Kelly , shall we get started? " The doctor said as he put on his gloves and got prepared.
Emily nodded .
He lifts up her shirt and puts some weird gel on her stomach and with that the baby shows up on the screen.
"Congratulations Ms. Kelly you are having a baby-" he starts before Emily cut him off.
"Wait no!! I want it to be a suprise! " she practically screamed.
She asked Brookelynn,  Liam and I to leave the room so the doctor could tell her what she's having. Moments later she comes out of the room with a smile on her face.
"Well what are you guys waiting for let's go." She said before walking away in her signature sassy walk.