Crazy for my best friend's dad

By -WhatsMyName

Everyone falls in love right? But for me, it's impossible. Well let me tell you, I'm crazy for my bestfriend... More

Intro.
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
A/N:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
A/N:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
A/N:
Chapter 14:
A/N:
A/N: Bad News
GOOD NEWSSS! :)
Chapter: 15
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Epilogue
GIOVANNI DONATI IS UP

NEW STORY: "GIOVANNI DONATI" COMING SOON

10K 137 3
By -WhatsMyName

When the famous 25-year-old fashion designer Jessica found out that her husband of 6 years was cheating on her with his secretary for months, her world came crushing down.

She divorced him and was left alone to take care of their 5-year-old son, Xavier as a single mother. After crying for weeks, she raised her chin up high and promised herself and her son, that nobody would see her crumble and fall.

One night, her best friend, attempting to cheer her up, forced her to go out to have dinner with her at one of the fanciest restaurant in town. THE Il Fornaio, the one restaurant where you should make reservations days prior. Otherwise forget it.

But...That's the night, she saw him for the first time.

A/N: Hey guys, I've been struggling with a new story for so long, I wrote like 4 different stories but wasn't feeling them.
Stay tuned for "GIOVANNI DONATI" Coming soon! :)
Thank you guys for all the votes, comments, inboxes and the follows. I as always, appreciate you guys a lot :)

~PCSM. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 3.3K 11
Miss Annette Baldwin, a twenty-eight-year-old spinster wants to play matchmaker, so she starts a column in her father's newspaper in order to share h...
6.2K 597 68
~hyunlix~ There's something almost hypnotic about his voice - it's so deep, dark- but at the same time, there's a softness to it, almost a gentle car...
788K 20.8K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
179K 2.6K 20
I was staying with my dad, because my stupid mom had to go to Paris with her friends for vacation knowing I start school this year. I would be stayin...