Chapter 8:

Next day I woke up to my phone buzzing.
I rolled over and unlocked it. It was a new message from Mel.

MyGurl: Hey Ness, I came back home last night. I really wanted to talk to you. Meet me at Starbucks before school?

Me: Alright, see you there in a few.

I got out of my bed, walked to the bathroom and took a shower, did my hair and make-up and walked downstairs.
"Morning guys" I greeted my family.
"Good morning Ness" They replied.
I sat on the table eating the breakfast my mom made us.
"So ready for school again, Ness?" My dad asked me, while reading his newspaper.
"Not really dad" I said
He smiled "Well, you'll be proud when you graduated with good grades!"
I smiled back "Yeah"
I finished eating my breakfast then I grabbed my car keys and bag.
"Well, I'm heading off now, gotta meet Mel before school" I said "Bye guys" I said kissing them all on the cheek.
I love my family!

I arrived at Starbucks and I got out. I stood in the line to order my drink.
"Good morning, what can I get you?" The cashier asked me
"Morning, I want a Vanilla and Cream please"
"Is that all?"
I nodded.
"$5" She said. I gave her $5
"What's your name dear?"
"Ness" I said, and she writes it on the cup.
"Your order will be out in a minute.
"Thanks" I said and walked to a table, next to a window.
Few minutes later, they called me. I got up and grabbed my drink sipping it.
Mel arrived, and she ordered her Frappuccino and sat in front of me.
"Hey" She greeted softly, smiling
"Hey Mel" I replied "So what did you want to talk about" I asked.
She took a sip from her Frappe and looked at me before putting it down on the table.
I don't like this feeling I'm having right now.
"Well, when I was with uncle Matt, dad had sent him a picture of him and you and I accidentally saw it" She bagan.
My heart dropped.
"What picture" I asked, my heart racing.
"One of you guys kissing" She answered.
Damn! I knew this was going to happen, I thought. But I had hoped not this soon.
"Ness, I'm going to ask you something I want the truth alright?" I nodded.
"Are you and my dad.. A thing?" She asked
I looked down and nodded slowly "Yeah"
She took a deep breath "Since when"
"I liked him way before, for about a year now but I never told him or anyone. But on my birthday, he told me he liked me too and I told him we couldn't be together because we both didn't want to lose you. But then he got into the car accident and when he came home, we talked everything out and we were a thing" I explained.
Mel nodded.
"Mel I'm so so so sorry, I never wanted to hurt you by hiding this from you." I said

"I preferred one of you guys telling me than to find out the way I did, you know that right?"
I nodded "Yes, I completely understand you" I said "And I'll understand if you don't want anything to do with me anymore"
She laughed "No no, you're my bestfriend and I love you a lot! But promise me you won't change me for my dad alright? Promise you won't ditch me for him"
"Never Mel, never!" I said, I stood up and hugged her tightly. "I love you so freaking much and I'll never ever change you for anyone babes, not even Max"

~6Months later~

Me and Max are still going strong, loving each other more and more each day.
Mel is extremely happy for us and she even planned a surprise date for us.
Me and Max have been intimate more times in these last 6 months and I love being like that with him. He is so gentle with me and really respects me. That's what really matters to me.

~Max's POV~

Me and Ness are better than ever.
I really love her with all my heart and I couldn't imagine my life without her.
Thank God Mel accepted our relationship.
Matt went back to French 4 months ago and I really miss my little brother.
But right now, I'm at Ness' house laying down on the couch watching a movie with her.
I gently ran my fingers through her hair, as my phone started ringing. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered
"Hello? Is this Mr. Callaghan?" They asked
"Yeah?" I said unsure
"We are from the police, a woman came here asking for you.. She seems a little confused" He said
I looked over at Ness..
"What's her name?" I asked.. I had a bad feeling about this. I had a feeling her name would change my life completely...
"Her name is..." 

~PCSM. xx

Sorry if it's short but my laptop is flipping, driving me crazy so I'm using the computer and the keyboard is completely different from a laptop and it's irritating me..
My laptop will go fix on Monday and I'll get it probably on Tuesday or Wednesday back so until then I will be able to update more and the chapters will be longer.

Comment, Vote and Follow.. :)

A/N: Edited: February 13, 2017