The Curse Of A Kuran (Vampire...

By Secret_Kira

Mazaki Kuran is a Pureblood Princess and ever since she was a little girl, she was abused because of her ambe... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

2.3K 56 3
By Secret_Kira

Mazaki Kuran

I hear Yuuki and Kaname playing outside and my heart aches with sadness as their laughter is consisted of happiness and joy. Ever since I was born, I opened my eyes and their eyes turned from love to hate, I know they probably don't mean to hate me but I guess my Mom didn't tell Dad that she bore Rido's baby, instead of his. I have amber coloured eyes and brown hair just like the rest of them.

I couldn't bear listening to their laughter anymore so I turned away and laid on top of my bed before covering my ears with my hands. I wish my father would just come and take me away. i let tears fall down my face before my stomach grumbled. Did I mention that they starved me everyday? I was forced to drink my own blood, they thought I was killing myself but then they realized I was drinking my own blood. So i basically look like a pack of bones, you could see my bones sticking out. I let my eyes glow red and my fangs come out before I bit into my soft flesh on my wrist, blood dripped onto the floor and the door slammed open. Kaname-san was staring at my blood with lust, however it disappeared when Yuuki, my onee-san, yelled, " Kaname-sama, let's go play, ignore the monster!" Kaname-sama gave me a disgusted look and turned to leave but before that, he whispered, " Sorry."

I guess Kaname-sama just wanted to be with Yuuki because I wasn't even his sister, I was like his half-sister, so I smiled and waved him off. But little does he know, my heart was breaking into tiny pieces.

*

I walked past the living room when I heard my parents laughing with Yuuki and Kaname-sama, my oka-saan and Haruka-san, they stopped laughing and oka-saan asked," Yuuki, do you love Kaname that much? "

Oh no. Please don't tell me.

Yuuki giggled and held Kaname-sama's hand, " Yes, I love Kaname-sama. He is my one true love. "

Oka-saan smiled at Kaname-sama and Yuuki, " How about you two get married when you get older ? I mean, you are both equally beautiful together. "

Yuuki giggled again excitedly and hugged Kaname-sama who gave her a soft smile. But tears fell down my face and I made sure that they didn't hear me as I ran back to my room, sobbing.

*

I was laying down in my bed when I heard Kaname-sama yell, " No, otou-san!" I stood up and looked out the window to see Haruka-san on his knees, bleeding on his side. He struggled to stand up as he face my otou-san, I wanted to yell go otou-san but then I would get a beating. However when I heard my oka-saan crying and Yuuki screaming, I hauled my butt out of my room and ran past them, they screamed after me but I ignored them. I kept running until I ran past Kaname-sama, it was as if it was slow motion when I gave him one last glance. His brown ones pleaded silently for me to not go but I ignored him and ran past my otou-saan, he gave me a proud smile and whispered, " I will see you soon, my daughter."

I guess otou-saan was misjudged as being an evil person, he just wanted my oka-saan's love but she betrayed him when she marrried Haruka-san, maybe they deserve it.

I ran and ran until I reached a river, I fell to my knees due to exhaustion. However, as I cried while staring at my reflection, a shadow creeped up behind me and I turned around to see a Level-E vampire, he gave me an evil smile and slowly crept towards me but then there was a CLANG!

And the Level-E dessicated into dust and I stared at man who strongly resembled the Vampire King, he smiled softly at me and licked the blood off his fingers, he held out his other hand and spoke, " My name is Karl....Karlheinz and I am the-"

I blurted out, " Vampire King."

He grinned happily and clapped his hands, " You know my status, excellent!" He picked me up and twirled me in excitement, " What about you, my dear?"

I softly spoke, " My name is Mazaki......Kuran." His eyes widened a bit but he shook it away and continued smiling. Dad leaned down and patted my head gently before he held me in a bridal style, and started walking.

"So why did you run away? " He asked, with kindness in his voice, the leaves crunched underneath his feet, the wind blew through my hair.

I replied timidly, " The Kurans are not who you think they are, they are practically monsters in disguise. My....Juri-san had a one night stand with Rido after she gave birth to Kaname-san, and Rido-san took advantage of her, so she gave birth to me. I don't have the traditional Kuran eyes, not even Rido-san's eyes. So they started hating me for my eyes. And then yesterday Kaname-san, my one true love got engaged to Yuuki-san, my sister. However, today Rido-san attacked the castle and I found it as a perfect way to escape." I didn't know why I was spilling my life story but he felt like someone I could trust.

He grinned and pecked my nose, " Well, I think you are beautiful, just the way you are. "

*

Me and Dad talked the entire way until we reached a castle and it stood tall and proud. Three women stood outside of the mansion, with bright smiles on their face and next to them were six little boys. I got scared when Dad put me on the ground, so I hid behind him. A woman approached us and gave Dad a kiss before she grinned at me, " You are so pretty. My name is Beatrix but you can call me Mom. That-" She pointed at the smiling purple haired woman with green eyes, "...is Cordelia. And she-" She pointed at a pale woman with blonde hair, "...is Christa. You can call all us Mom."

I felt braver so I spoke, " You three are so pretty and I am lucky to have you all as my mothers....unlike Juri-san. " I looked down sadly and a little boy approached me. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He smiled at me and held out his hand.

" Hi there, my name is Shu Sakamaki and I am nine years old. " He gestured for a serious-looking boy to walk forward, he has black hair and red eyes. " This is my younger brother, Reiji Sakamaki, he is eight."

Another boy stepped forward, he has a happy face on with his green eyes and red hair, " My name is Ayato Sakamaki, I am six and the oldest of the triplets and these are my brothers. " He pointed to the boy with duller red hair and green eyes, " That is Laito Sakamaki, he is six and-" He pointed to the boy with purple hair and a crazy look in his red eyes, "..He is Kanato Sakamaki, he is also six and the second of us triplets. "

The last boy didn't introduce himself to me so I walked forward and held out my hand, " Hi, my name is Mazaki.....Kuran." His eyes widened slightly and he slowly began to smile. He was pretty handsome with his white hair and red eyes.

" My name is Subaru Sakamaki and I am an only child from my mother's side. But as you can see..." He gestured at the other five, "..I have five half- brothers. "

Ayato exclaimed, " How old are you and you are a Pureblood princess !?" Shu smacked him on the head and gave me an apologetic expression.

" I am five, and I am older than my twin by four hours. And yes, I am a Pureblood princess, but there is also my sister, Yuuki-san. " I stopped myself from spitting out her name with hatred.

Laito waggled his eyebrows, " We will take care of you, won't we?" Kanato and Ayato both smacked him hard and he groaned, " Why did you hit me? That wasn't fair. How come I don't get to do that?"

For the first time in my life, I bursted into laughter and the others were memorized by my giggles, that they all yelled, " KAWAII ! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 655 14
Akiko Kuran is the daughter of Rido Kuran and Shizuka Hio and was raised by Haruka and Juri Kuran. After her father attacks the Kuran mansion Akiko r...
3.9K 101 29
Oka Ruriko is the last of her family, who is believed to be completely lost forever. But when Oka starts attending Cross Academy at the request of on...
42.1K 1.2K 20
Sumiko Kawamura is your normal high school student in Japan, she is currently enrolled into a private school named Cross Academy. Sumiko does not kno...
252K 6.8K 28
**UNDERGOING EDITING** Sakura is the unknown daughter of Juuri and Haruka Kuran. No one knows of her existence except the Kuran family. Why? To prote...