The Soap Fic (for Crankthatfr...

By Joshnippleholla

Young Mary is obsessed with Frank and unlike a normal fan... goes a little too far More

•Monday•
•Wendsday•
•Thursday•
•Continuation of Thursday•
•Friday•

•Tuesday•

619 17 1
By Joshnippleholla

a/n this fanfic is v bad sryyyy IM TRying.

*Crankthatfrank posted a video at 5:00pm* she spends at least 60% of her time obsessing over him and would "do anything" for him. Anyways, she found his musical.ly account (unfortunately) and thought, "Hey i should do a duet with him" so she did which was super cringy but she posted it anyways. Just this emo nobody wanting to be noticed by her senpai (;-;). How can you not feel bad for her? "Okay fine, well since I'm not getting notice, this calls for EXTREME MEASURES!" She walked to the kitchen and instantly regretted making that awful duet with Frank. So she took it down and made a new one. (Being herself) the audio was Cancer by My Chemical Romance. She put on thick black eyeliner, put on her MCR merch and was the cringest emo you've ever seen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
451K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...