Baby 76 (OverWatch x Baby!Rea...

By PyroMax

Little stories with a Baby! Reader and the Overwatch More

•Intro•
•In The Outback With Junkrat•
•Gaming With D.Va•
•Tor-Till-La's•
•Making Gingerbread Cookies•
•Decorating The Tree•
•Christmas!•
•Talon (Pt 1)•
•Talon (Pt 2)•
•Animal Sounds With RoadHog•
A/N: THANK YOU
•Noodle Dragons•
•Zenyatta Is Squishy•
•Tracer And The Cookies•
•Snuggles With Dad 76•
•Working Out With Zarya•
•Hanzo and Genji's Noodle Dragons Again•
A/N: EDIT OF IMPORTANCE
•Valentine's Day•
•It's High Noon•
•Lucio's Music•
•Bastion•
A/N: GOOD NEWS
•Quality Time With Zenyatta•
•Reinhardt's Story•

•A Day With Reaper•

11.3K 363 81
By PyroMax

"Why...." Reaper whined. Today you were left with Papa Reaper. Who somehow also became your father.
"Gabe, I'll only be gone an hour." Mercy said. "I just need to get a few things from the market, I'll be back soon. Love you~" she kissed your little head, making you giggled. And with that, she left.
Reaper stared at you. And you stared at him. "I don't want to watch this thing." He whined again.
"Tor-Til-La!"
"No don't you start with that! I will put you in time out! With McCree!"
"Hey! I didn't even do a darn thing!" McCree yelled from the kitchen.
"Well you taught her that!"

***

The hour seemed to drag on for Reaper. You, on the other hand, were having a great time! You were happily pulling on his cloak, chewing on it happily. Reaper apparently gave up, and just sat on the couch, watching a Spanish Soap Opera.
"Tor-Til-La!" You yelled as you looked up at the masked man. He only sighed and picked you up.
"What do you want?" He asked, looking down at your small body. You only cooed and sucked on your thumb as you watched the colorful tv. Reaper sighed again and shifted only a little bit. He went back to watching his program.

***

Mercy walked into the room. "Oh that place was packed! I'm sorry I was so late..." she saw Reaper sitting on the couch, holding a sleeping (Name). "Oh Gabe~ she's taken a liking towards you!" Mercy gushed.
"Well, whatever." He said, being edgy. But secretly, he liked spending time with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
403K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

102K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
508K 15.9K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...