KHR: Return

By kuroh_akuma

Reborn was sent to japan by Vongola nono or more likely Timoteo to train his candidate successor Takamura hid... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: The Storm and The Rain
Chapter 3: The aloof cloud and The bright sun
Chapter 4: the EXTREME sun and the coming thunder
Chapter 6: Reborn and Tsunayoshi
Chapter 7: The darken mist
Chapter 8: Predict?

Chapter 5: Poison scorpion and the lightning

1.9K 80 11
By kuroh_akuma

Hide looked out the window, to see a cow child holding something like a bazooka.

Wait what!?

"R-Reborn! A- a cow!" Hide pointed outside. Reborn ignored him and continued to tell the formula.

"Die, Reborn!" The cow child shouted, he raised his weapon, only to loose balance. And fall painfully on the land.

"A-ah!" Hide flinched, that might have hurt. Oh gosh.

Hide looked at Reborn, he sweat dropped. This guy is really insane.

Lambo knocked on the door. Nana opened, "Hello?" She looked around, Lambo laughed out loud.

Continuing his merry way, Lambo kicked the door open. "Ha ha ha! Reborn! I have come!" He threw grenades. Reborn calmly, not even sparing a glance towards him, deflected all the bombs.

Lambo ran, and he tripped. Hide sighs, "H-ha ha ha!" The child laughed again, forcing himself to stand and not to cry. "The great me is Lambo! I'm 5 years old and I love grapes!" Lambo sniffed a cry, "And the great me, did not trip!"

Hide sweat drop. He's trying so hard to introduce himself!

"REBORN! I have come to kill you!"

"Hide, do you understand this formula?" Reborn asked, Hide's eyes widen.

"A-ah y-yeah.." he muttered. The hitman raised a brow, "continuing on, this should be divided with x..."

Hide changes his gaze towards the cow, who was on the verge of crying. "M-meanie Reborn!"

And Lambo was sent flying in the air.

(A/N: sorry for the shortened version, was too lazy to put the whole scene!)

Hide ran towards the school, dread filling up his heart. He took a swift turn, hoping he wouldn't bump into someone.

That is until he saw a beauty in a bicycle. He slowed down his pace, seeing that the beauty was staring at him.

Holding a can of juice, the beauty threw it towards Hide. A smiled curved into her lips. "Here, take it." Then she was gone.

Hide, who accidentally let his clumsiness get a better of him. Slipped through his hands, and crashed towards the floor with a small 'thud'.

He saw purple contents sipping out of the can, he sweat dropped. With the corpses of newly killed crows. He shuts his eyes and sucked a breath before-

"HIIIEEEE!???

A pause.

"AHHH!! IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!!"

Then the incident was left forgotten.

...

"Ha ha ha! Let me join that family thing!" Yamamoto said, Hide sweat dropped. He still thinks it a game!?

"Move out of the way, you're blocking it." Hana harshly said. Kyoko's chuckled.

"Good morning, Hide-Kun." Hide blushed. He stuttered out a small greet for the girl, who smiled gently.

"You have a cute younger brother," Kyoko compliments. "Eh?" Hide stupidly asked. Kyoko chuckled and pointed at his feet, hide saw Lambo hanging on his feet.

"HIEE!? Lambo!" Hide shrieked. "What are you doing here!?"

Murmurs began to be heard in the hall, Hibari was there. "What are you all doing?" He asked, eyes narrowing by the second. "I'll bite you all to death."

Any ran back to their class room -actually, all of them - except for Hide who ran towards the fountain, holding Lambo.

Hide sucked a breath, he glared at the younger cow, who looked at him cluelessly.

"What are you doing here? It's almost time for class." Hide turned his head to see where the familiar voice came from.

He saw Tsuna with Reborn on his shoulder. "REBORN!" Lambo shouted.

Tsuna blinked and chuckled later on. Lambo cried at the harsh treatment of the hitman. He rummaged his stuff on his head and brought out the ten year bazooka.

"E-eh?" Hide said before he was swallowed in pink smoke.

"Yare yare..." he heard an unusual mature voice. He looked at where Lambo used to be.

"Hmm?" Reborn mused. "The ten year bazooka?" Tsuna muttered.

"Ten year bazooka?" Hide turned his head towards the two. Reborn explained the use and what it does.

"Oh, so you're Lambo, gen years from now?" Hide nodded in satisfaction at the newly found knowledge.

"Yare yare, my younger self has gave quite the trouble." TYL! Lambo looked at the other two, his eyes melted in tender kindness at the sight of Tsuna.

"Tsu-nii." He muttered, a soft tremble in his voice. Tsuna smiled acceptedly. "You've grown, Lambo."

TYL! Lambo smiled, when his eyes dropped at Reborn, his brows knitted once again.

"Reborn." He spat out. He let out a lazy my oh my against and smirked. "Might as well finish my younger selfs job."

Hide let out an audible stutter of confusion. Tsuna remained smiling.

"THUNDER SET!" TYL! Lambo attached his horn to his head.

And the fight went as how the anime did too as well.

...

Hide grimaced at his newly gotten test scores, "As expected of Hen no Hide..." he muttered.

"You didn't understand that?" Tsuna suddenly appeared behind Hide, "HIEE!?"

Tsuna tilted his head, showing Hide his solid 98% in calculus.

"Even though it's easy enough." Tsuna said, Hide had a tick mark in his head. "You're so gonna be dead to Reborn later." Hide didn't pay attention and looked at Tsuna's feature.

How strange... Tsuna and Reborn seems to have a good relation... like that of lovers. But, Reborn's a baby, impossible.

"Easy for you to say, old man." Hide muttered. Tsuna smile faltered, smacking his fist into the latter's head.

"Don't call me old, damn brat." Tsuna forced a dark smile. Sending Hide the 'I'll-kill-you' vibe.

Hide shuddered. "H-hiee..." He muttered silently. Tsuna smiled innocently.

"Oh, by the way," Hide looks up to Tsuna, who had a strange smile on his lips. "Beware of poison and a cow, Kay?"

Hide tilted his head in question, "Eh?"

Tsuna was nowhere in sight anymore, Hide grimaced at the thought.

"Ugh. I wanna die."

...

Tsuna hummed, gazing sadly at the sky. "Poison.." He let out a humorless laugh. "Suits him."

Reborn raised a brow, "Don't wanna hear that, from someone who..." the end was continued in his head.

Tsuna looked at Reborn, having spent all the time in the world with the hitman back then. Sensing ones presence was like looking at the back of their hand.

"It's been years." Tsuna started. Reborn turned his gaze towards the latter.

"Yeah," Reborn breathed out. An uncomfortable sigh left his lips. "It's been way too long."

"Oh yeah," Tsuna shifted his gaze towards the hitman. Looking at him straight into the eye. An unnatural shade of bright orange in his eyes.

"Say to Bianchi that," Tsuna's smile turned darker. "I hope she wouldn't literally kill Hide."

Reborn raised an amused brow, a snort left his lips.

"I don't know, but," Reborn smirked, tilting his fedora to the opposite side. "It's all based on his dying will."

Tsuna lowered his gaze. The hitman was nowhere in sight anymore.

"Dying will, huh...." He muttered. Smiling sadly once more.

"I hope that, Hide's weak dying will... will be enough."

...

Hide opened his bento to see poison and worms. He sweat dropped.

"T-that is..." Gokudera muttered, a terrified marked his face. "Ha ha ha!" Yamamoto laughed.

Tsuna remained smiling. "You better not eat that, Hen no Hide." Hide looked up, to see Reborn in the rooftop. He let out a small terrified shriek.

"I know who the culprit is," Reborn smirked. "Come out now, Bianchi." Tsuna's smile turned into a frown, but is quickly replaced with a smile again.

"Reborn, my beloved." Bianchi appeared. Gokudera clutched his stomach. "A-Aneki...!" He fell.

"A-aneki!?" Hide shouted, he looked at Gokudera for answer, but the former is already dead on the ground.

"Reborn, come back to me! Let's go on large scale jobs again!" Bianchi shouted, "Let's go back to our world!"

Reborn tilted his fedora. "As I said before, I can't go back unless I make Hide a great boss." Reborn said Cooly.

Tsune remained silent. Yamamoto tilted his head, not following the conversation.

"So, the Vongola 10th is chaining you to this awful peaceful world, so if I kill... no, after I kill the 10th, you'll come back to me?"

Reborn smirked, and remained silent. Bianchi's eyes sparkled. Tsuna cringed.

"Then, be ready, Vongola 10th." Bianchi lightly glared at Hide, she turned his gaze to Tsuna, who sat quietly on the ground.

"Y-you're..." She looked at Tsuna from head to top. "Tsuna... right?" The person who really stole my Reborn's heart.

"Hmm? Ah, nice to meet you, Bianchi." Tsuna forced a smile.  Bianchi bit her lips. She won't lose to him. Never. For Reborn's heart.

"Hmph." She flicked her head, and head out. Tsuna dropped his smile and looked at Bianchi's retreating figure calculatedly.

Tsuna smirked. "Oh..?" He let out a mused chuckle.

Hide panicked.

...

"She's my lover." Hide sweatdrops for the umpteenth time that day. This people is so insane!

"Oh?" Tsuna smiled. "Is that so?" Reborn raised a brow.

"What Did you think?" Reborn smirked. "She's nice." Tsuna let out a breath he held in. "I'll introduce you to some of my lover in the near future." Tsuna said. Reborn reluctantly nodded.

Hide shuddered. What was with the strange tension between the two? It was even hard to make a sound to destroy it. Nope. Hide wouldn't dare. He loves his life too much.

"J-juudaime..." came out the weak voice of Gokudera. G-Gokudera-kun!"

And then the story was told. With Tsuna lightly glaring at Reborn, who smirked in return.

He hasn't change.
...

Hide nervously shifted in his sit. The girls was baking, and he, being an unpopular person - okay, popular in a negative way - is still hoping for one... hoping.

An arrow shot through his heart.

Hide comically cried, he just did that to himself.

"Ha ha ha!" He heard a familiar laugh from behind. If Gokudera was here, he would have instantly frowned. Hide chuckled at the thought of the bombers change of expression.

"Wazzup?" Yamamoto slung his arms around Hide's shoulders. Hide smiled at the boy, a sigh escaped his lips.

"Terrible," Hide trembled slightly. "Is seems like Tsuna and Reborn is arguing about something."

"Oh? That's rare." Yamamoto mused. He opened his mouth to add another comment, but the door flung open, revealing girls, and Tsuna, each holding a slice of cake.

"THE GIRLS HAS COME!" The male students shouted.

Hide shifted his gaze towards his beloved crush, Sasagawa Kyoko.

He smiled. Until he saw a familiar purple head in the crowd. Changing Kyoko's oh-so-delicious-looking- cake, with a purple, filled with worms squirming free, cake. Strange smoke hovering it's area.

Hide silently scream. Sweat dropping furiously as Kyoko went towards him.

No. No. No. please. Please. No. No. No. please not me. I don't wanna die. Please.

Tsuna wanted to laugh so hard at Hide's reaction, but, as a responsible person, did not.

After biting his lips so hard, Tsuna silently ate his cake. Yes. He went with the girls so he can bake his own cake. No sharing. No giving. And that's final.

Yamamoto grinned widely, eating the cake that was given to him. "Ha ha ha! Thank you!"

Hide gulped. "Hide-Kun!" Kyoko smiled. "Can you be the one to eat my cake?"

Hide wanted to refuse, to run away, to hide. But no, its Sasagawa Kyoko we're talking about! Sasagawa -goddamn- Kyoko!

No one could refuse her!

Hide let a tear slip his face, he nodded. "I-I'll be honored, Kyoko-chan!" Stuttered, he.

Kyoko's smile brighten, she hands Hide the cake.

Hide wanted to die. Actually, he wanted to live.

I wish I won't disappoint Kyoko-chan.

...

Reborn smirked, he readied his shot gun. He saw Tsuna waved at him, biting his lips, tears at the end of his eye. Acting like an adult, silently and biting his lips while eating. He hasn't change.

"Heh," Reborn mused, Tsuna was crying. He was trying his hardest to conceal his laughter. Reborn smirked.

He saw Hide, slowly moving the fork in his hands towards his mouth.

"Eat it with your dying will." He shot a bullet, he reload quickly.

"Ah, also a bonus." He added another bullet, directing it in the formers stomach.

Reborn smirked, he cooly turned around, with his fedora almost swept by the air.

...

"EAT IT WITH MY DYING WILL!!" Hide stood up, his clothes destroyed leaving him in his boxers.

Kyoko's eyes widen as Hide swallowed her cake wholly, she chuckled.

"What!?" Bianchi, hiding inside the closet -don't ask why- shouted in question, eyes wide as a ball.
"Impossible!"

"MORE!" Hide ran towards the other cake eating it, ignoring the people's protest.

Tsuna's eyes widen, suddenly dashing out of the room.

"MORE!" Hide ran towards Tsuna. Tsuna bit his lips. Five minutes is too long.

"AHH! REBORN! IM GONNA GET YOU FOR THIS!"

...

(A/N): sorry for my small absence, been really busy! Oh yeah, sorry for the messed up scene and sped off summary of what's happening. For that I only have one reason.

I was too lazy! I'm sorry -not really- !!

Oh if mistakes again, I'm sorry for format of the scenes, forgot what order they were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 806 43
Moving on. That was the hard part. After all he has done, for the world and for his friends, he suddenly just had to disappear. Free from death, then...
115K 6K 33
Gods they are what humans looked up to as hope. but even hope comes despair. A God has came to Earth as punishment. Now, what would happen if the God...
148K 4K 25
After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Famiglia and ex-Arcobaleno decided to give...
166K 5.1K 25
Our young Decimo and his friends are going to visit Italy for some unfortunate plans that Reborn has set up. But of course, they have some guests tha...