I'll Swim, You Play Your Foot...

Por mountainbiker234

Alex Littleton is an outgoing and spontaneous 16 year old boy. He's the captain of the Greene high school boy... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
10k!!!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
concerning last chapter
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Part 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 33 Part 1

15.4K 447 169
Por mountainbiker234

Today's the day! I jumped out of bed once my alarm went off and ran over to my closet. Landon groaned from the bed. I turned to see him rolling on his back, showing off his perfect six pack. He stretched his arms up over his head and looked over to me with sleepy and sexy eyes. I bit my lip and couldn't help myself. I ran over and jumped onto the bed next to him. He smiled big and planted a kiss on my lips. I ran my hands over his stomach and down under the blankets to his crotch before moving back up to his cheek.

  "Good morning Landon." I said giving him a kiss.

  "Morning Alex." He responded with a smile.

  "Do you know what day it is?!" I asked excitedly, jumping up again. He smiled and nodded.

"State meet today at Fitchburg High School. The meet starts at 3:30 but you my dear are leaving school at 12 o'clock to get your cute butt in that speedo. After school I'll be driving here to get in Jasper's car to drive with him, your parents, Shaun, and Josh to the meet where we will be meeting Lacey." I smiled even bigger if that was possible and went to my closet. I pulled out my states sweatshirt from last year along with a pair of jeans. I threw it on as Landon was just rolling out of bed.

"Come on slow poke." I said slapping his butt. He groaned and tucked his face back in his arms. I just shook my head and went into the hallway. I knocked on Jasper's half open door. He and Josh were still laying in bed but awake.

"Rise and shine guys! You have duty today Jasper."

"Fuck!" He yelled jumping up. I smiled and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair as Landon came stumbling in. He had on a pair of worn jeans and a nice display of those abs again. He ran his hand across his stubble and through his bed head. I felt a twitch in my pants but contained the excitement. He was just so sexy.

"Come on Landon, we have to leave soon." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist, trying to feel his muscles. He nodded and yawned, moving towards the sink. I just rolled my eyes and went downstairs to make breakfast. Josh was already down there in a pair of sweatpants and one of Jasper's army shirts, sipping coffee and reading the paper.

  "Ready for the big meet!?" He asked excitedly. I nodded quickly and went to the fridge to get some eggs.

  "I can't wait!" I exclaimed. He smiled but it looked a bit wavered. I slowed down and frowned. "Is everything okay Joshy?" I asked grabbing a pan. He sighed and put his coffee cup down before running his hands through his hair.

  "I don't know." He groaned. "Does Jasper seem alright to you? He seems kind of...off to me." I shrugged.

  "He doesn't seem any different to me."

  "He's just... I don't know, it's stupid. He just seems different. And it seems like he'd rather be here than our apartment, and I'm just worried. What if he has PTSD and we don't know it?"

"I think we'd know. That is kinda weird that you guys have been staying here though." Josh sighed and nodded. There was suddenly the sound of boots coming quickly down the stairs. Jasper appeared in his camo pants with his grey shirt tucked in. He hurried over to Josh and gave him a long kiss. He motioned for me to step aside and cracked the eggs on the pan.

  "I forgot I had to meet with my captain today. Thanks for reminding me Alex." He said sounding flustered.

  "Is everything okay Jasper?" I asked noticing that he was shaking a bit. He nodded.

  "Everything's fine." He bit his lip and closed his eyes for a second before continuing with the eggs. I glanced over to Josh who was slouched over his coffee. He looked tired and a bit defeated.

  "Jasp are you sure you're okay? You've been acting weird lately." Josh said.

  "I already told you Josh, I'm fine. I just have to talk with my captain today and straighten some things out." Josh froze.

  "W-wait, what? There are some problems with that?" Jasper sighed and with very shaky hands moved the scrambled eggs to four plates. "They're not deploying you again are they?! They can't do that."

  "Yes they can. They can for another three years."

  "But they aren't going to."

  "Josh I just need to straighten things out!" Jasper yelled silencing both of us. I saw a tear run down Josh's cheek as he looked down. Jasper sighed again and moved to the chair next to Josh.

  "Baby I'm sorry." He said in a much gentler tone. He wiped away the tears and pulled Josh into his chest.

  "I don't want you to leave me again. I missed you so much in those six months, I was so worried . I-I don't know if I can do it again." Jasper pulled away.

  "You aren't going to leave me are you?" Jasper asked.

  "No. Never. I just, I don't know. I hate living without you."

  "Don't put your mind there yet baby. I have to go to a few meetings today and work everything out, okay? I don't know what's going on right now." He wiped away a few more of Josh's tears before kissing him.

  "I love you more than anything Jaspy." Jasper smiled and kissed him again.

  "I love you more than that." Jasper said before putting Josh back in his chair. "Now don't you have classes today?" Josh groaned and sat back in his chair.

  "Yes, luckily only one." He said eating his eggs.

  "I will be back here around 12. Do you want me to pick you up from class?"

"No thanks. I have to drive there. I'll be back at 12 too."

  "Okay. Well have fun at class. I'll see you soon." He gave Josh one last kiss before waving to me as well. He picked up his camo coat and walked out the door.

  "Jesus Christ another six months of hell might be around the corner." Josh groaned, hitting his head against the counter.

  "We'll get through it Joshy. We already have once. But who knows, maybe he won't be sent again." I said. He shrugged just as Landon came downstairs.

  "Finally awoken from the dead." Josh said with a small laugh. Landon smiled and kissed my cheek before grabbing his plate of eggs.

  "I need my beauty sleep." He said. My eyes widened a little and my heart skipped. He smelt so good and his hair was perfect. It looked like he was glowing. He was really trying for my big day.

  "Did you do something different today?" I asked. He gave me a smile.

  "Maybe a little something." He winked and chowed down on his eggs. "Now come on my little swimming man. We don't want to be late to escuela." He said putting his empty plate in the sink. He took mine too and put it there before picking me up and spinning me around. I laughed and gave him a kiss before he put me down. "Are you ready? Have your sexy uniform?" He asked feeling up my hips and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hey!" Josh said. We both looked over. "Use protection." We all smiled and got our stuff. "I'm serious. I'm not gonna try to stop you guys because I was your age at my first time, but just be safe."

"Don't worry. I don't want to impregnate Alex." Landon said kissing my forehead.

"What if it was me impregnating you?" I asked seriously by sarcastic. He froze.

"W-what?" He asked, cheeks flushed.

"Maybe I'll impregnate you." I took two fingers and shoved them up his butt. He yelped and jumped a mile. He let out a shaky laugh and put on his backpack before walking outside.

"Him and Jasper are big men and don't want to be penetrated." Josh said puffing himself up. I laughed and he patted my shoulder. "Don't push it, but if you really want to try it I'm sure he'll be ok with it." I smiled and nodded.

"If I have to go through that so does he." Josh laughed and threw his arms around me.

"Oh Aly there's so much you don't know! Being a bottom is just as good as being a top, if not better. You can definitely be a power bottom. You have all the control from down there." He said with a hip thrust and a bite to his lip. I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed my swim bag. "Wait Alex. Has he said anything to you?" I smiled and looked at the ground. "He has?!"
I nodded and he let out a sound of excitement. He clapped and grabbed his backpack and laptop for college. We walked out together and Josh said he'd see us later before getting in his car. Landon and I got into Landon's car and he started it up. We drove in silence for a bit before he asked,

  "Do you really want to top me?" I smiled when his face turned red.

  "Maybe. Would you let me?" I asked. He sighed but after a minute he nodded. "Yes!" I said but he put a finger up.

  "Only if I get to top you first." I laughed.

  "Whatever floats your boat Lanny." I said patting his leg. When we got to the school the few hours I was there flew by. Soon an announcement came over the intercom.

  "All members of the boys swim team who are going to the state meet please report to the lobby at this time." I jumped up and everyone in my class wished me luck. I practically ran to the lobby. When I got there only Sammy was standing down there with coach.

"Are you guys excited!" I yelled. Coach laughed when I came jumping over.

  "Oh ya!" Sammy said high fiving me. It didn't take long for the rest of the team to get there. Lucky me John wasn't there. He got kicked off the team after yesterday's events. We all walked out together and got on the bus. My phone dinged signaling a text. It was from Landon.
Good luck today Gup! Can't wait to watch you win!
I smiled at my phone.
Thanks baby. I'll see you there ;)
After that I put my headphones in and got in the zone. When we got to the school, we claimed our spot in the gym where we'd wait for our event to be called. I put my bags next to Sammy's and we all went to check out the pool. This high school was gifted with a humungo pool area. My eyes widened. There were people everywhere. People in the pool, in the stands, standing on the side. I loved it.

  "Alright boys go get changed and we'll do some stretches." Coach said before going over to talk with some other coaches. I led the team to the changing room where we all quickly changed. When we all got back, coach pointed to an empty corner for us to stretch in.

  "45 minutes until the start of the meet!" Coach said excitedly.

Landon's POV
Once school was finally over, I drove back to Alex's house. Jasper, Josh, Shaun, and Alex's parents were already there. I was really... nervous for today. I was ready to make love to Alex and I knew he was ready so I was going to make my move today. I was worried because neither of us have had gay sex before. I had straight sex once and now I regret it. I wish I saved my first time for Alex.

  "Hey Landon!" Jasper said when I walked in.

  "Hi." I said. That was the other problem, his family was going to be here and I'm sure he'd be uncomfortable with all of them here.

"We have to leave soon boys." Mrs. Littleton told us as we all walked into the living room.

"Yes mother." Jasper yelled back as he sat down. I bit my lip as I sat down stiffly.

"Oh, your mother and I won't drive with you guys. We got called in for a night shift and will have to leave right after the meet." Mr. Littleton said.

"Oh ya, I'll be driving separately too. Marie's parents are having us over for dinner." Shaun said. I let out a breath. That just left Jasper and Josh but I doubt they were going to leave.

"Ooh gay party tonight!" Josh said shouldering me. So I guess that answers it.

"Hey Josh, can I talk to you?" I asked, knowing Alex trusted him with personal stuff. "Upstairs." He got a serious look on his face and nodded. He patted Jasper's knee before following me upstairs. When we got to the top of the stairs I took a deep breath.

"Do you and Jasper have any extra condoms?" He nodded and motioned for me to follow him into Jasper's room. He went to the dresser and opened the bottom drawer. Inside were like ten boxes of condoms and three bottles of lube. He took out two condoms and a bottle. He then stood up and turned to me and bit his lip looking at the condom package.

"Um... I don't know what size you are, or if this will fit. Jas is... um... large... about eight inches." He sounded embarrassed to be talking to me about this.

"Ya me too. These should be perfect." I said shrugging. He let out a laugh.

"Alex is in for a fun night."

"I hope so." I said.

"Do you think he'll go through with Jasp and I here? I mean, you guys have heard us have sex before. We might even again tonight, especially depending on his army news."

"I hope he's okay with it. I think he will be." I said reaching out to take the condoms and lube. Just as I put my hands on it I heard a throat clear. I looked over and saw Jasper standing there with his arms crossed.

"Uh... hey jaspy." Josh said letting out a nervous laugh.

"You better not fuck this up Landon. I'm starting to like you and Alex really loves you. Don't go too fast with him and don't do anything he doesn't want to do. He makes all the decisions. Got it?" I nodded and took the condoms and lube. He pulled me into a hug. He let go and said, "alright, time to go." I hurried to Alexs' room and put the stuff under his pillow. I ran down the stairs and grabbed my sweatshirt. Jasper grabbed the keys to his truck and we all headed outside. The ride to Fitchburg was a bit awkward. Luckily it wasn't too long of a drive and he had the music turned up pretty loud. I had a feeling it was bad news from the army because he didn't say a word to Josh or me. He still had his grey army shirt on, which I was surprised because when he's military mad he usually takes it off. When we got to the school we all quickly got out and met up with everyone. We also found Lacey.

We all walked in together and went to find a seat in the huge pool area. We found a good place near the end of the pool about halfway up the bleachers. Soon they announced the swimmers and they all walked in by school in line. I saw my baby in the distance and everyone was cheering. He was in his tiny little green speedo which looked amazing on him. They lined the pools walking area. The room was filled with people. There were probably over 100 high school boys only in speedos, but my eyes were only on one in particular.

"Everyone please remain standing for the singing of the national anthem." The voice over the loudspeaker said. We all faced the flag putting our hands over our hearts and Jasper and Shaun stood at attention. Once that was over we all sat back down and they announced the first event. Everyone who wasn't in that event went back to wherever they were waiting. That included Alex. We all talked through the first events. It was a while until he came back out.

"Ooh Alex is in the next one!" Lacey said excitedly. We all turned to see Alex walking in with a ton of other people. It was the relay. He was with Sammy and two other boys. They all stood over by the starting blocks. They were the last group in line meaning they were in the fastest heat. I'm again grateful to have Lacey to explain things. Alex was looking around the crowd. He found us and gave us a small wave. We all waved back, making him smile. The line moved quickly and soon they were up. Alex was last with the freestyle. The first person who was doing backstroke got into the water. They held onto the handle things below the platforms and put their feet on the pool wall. It was silent for a few seconds before a buzzer signaled them to start. Then the room erupted in cheers. When that person was done the person doing breaststroke jumped over the person. Greene was tied for second at the moment. Once Sammy came up with the butterfly, he quickly pushed forward to first. He was going fast, but the people behind were gaining. It was soon Alex's turn. He dove off the starting block and shot forwards through the water. He was way too fast for the competition. I jumped to my feet and started clapping and cheering,

"Wooo come on Alex!" He was a body and a half ahead of the guy in second going in on his last length of the pool. When he was the first to surface everyone in our group jumped up and cheered. Alex fist pumped and Sammy helped him out of the pool. The four of them group hugged and grabbed some towels. Alex shook out his hair and held the towel in front of him. They walked in front of us and he gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and gave him two back. They walked out the door as we all sat back down. I checked my phone and saw a text from Vance.
Hey man, do you and Alex want to come to a party after the meet?
I thought about it and smirked. Celebrate Alexs victory with a party and get him all warmed up for later. Count me in. I texted back,
We'll see you there

"Hey did you get the text from Vance too?" Lacey asked. I nodded. "You guys should totally go. Toms going to be trashed so I'm going to need your help." I smiled and nodded.

"Did someone say party?" Josh and Jasper leaned over either side of me.

"Ya. My friend invited Alex and I to a party."

"Can we come?" Josh asked. "I need an excuse to dance and I have a feeling the parties you get invited to are good." I laughed.

"You guys want to go to a high school party?"

"Why not? I'm only 19 and Jas is only 22. It's not like we're old like Shaun."

"Hey!" Shaun said. "I'm only 24." Josh put his hand up so Shaun wouldn't see and mouthed 'old'. I smiled.

"I'll text him and see what he says."
Hey man can I bring two extras? A minute later he responded,
Sure thing. The more the merrier.

"You guys are good." They high fived.

"Awesome! I'm excited!" Josh said. We continued talking until Alex's mom said,

"There he is again!" We looked over to see Alex walk in, this time a lot more serious. He didn't even look towards the crowd.

"This is the big one." His dad said, putting his arm around Alex's mom. It was the freestyle, the last event of the meet. He was really last in line this time meaning he was seated as the fastest for this event. Once the last event finished the first six stepped up to the starting blocks. They went, then the next group, and the next one, until it was finally his turn. He was in the second lane closest to us. He stepped up onto the starting block and bent down to grab onto the edge of it. He lifted his head a bit to look out at the water. I've never realized how muscular his back was. Just as I thought this, the buzzer went off and he dove into the water like a bullet. Even though he went off so fast, he was in third place for the first length.

"Come one Aly." I heard Josh say from behind me. When he made it back to where he started he was in second. He had one more lap. I shot up when he quickly passed the kid in first. I cupped my hands on my face and yelled,

"Woo, come on baby!!" He was on his last little bit and so far ahead of everyone else, it was like he was in a race against himself. I clasped my hands together and watched as my baby touched the wall. When he surfaced our group erupted in cheers louder than the first time.

"Oh my god he did it!!" His mom yelled, kissing Mr. Littleton. I was watching Alex, he looked up to the board with the times and his jaw dropped. He jumped out of the pool and put his hands up in joy as his coach ran up to him. They yelled with their arms out. The whole stadium was yelling and cheering.

"What am I missing?" I asked Lacey, confused.

"Alex just broke the school record and qualified for nationals with room to spare." My jaw dropped.

"No way." She was laughing and nodded.

"Yes way!" I threw my arms up and cheered. Alex ran over to below us and motioned us down. Josh nudged Lacey and I so we hurried down the steps. We both took Alex in a huge hug. He was shaking all over and soaking wet but none of us cared.

"Nationals!" He said all excited.

"I'm so proud of you baby." I said into his neck. I kissed his cheek and he told us he had to go back to the gym.

"I'll see you guys in like five minutes when awards start." We both nodded and he kissed me before hurrying to the gym.

"He was shaking like a leaf!" Lacey said with a laugh. I couldn't help the huge smile on my face. We both ran back up to the others who were all smiles.

"We are going to be starting the awards so can everyone try to clear the first two rows of bleachers other than the handicapped area." The man over the loudspeaker said. There was a lot of shuffling around but we finally got the first two rows cleared. Some people left because their schools or their kids didn't get awards. Quite a few people actually. The boys all walked in, Greene High leading the way. There were a lot less boys too. But they still had to put some of the boys on the other side of the pool. Everyone stood up and cheered as they continued to file in. A podium for first, second, and third place was brought out and a table holding medals was carried in. Alex and the other Greene swimmers were sitting in the front row. The guy started talking about how great of a meet this was and a bunch of other stuff before getting to the good stuff. It took a while but he finally got to the relays.

"In third place for the medley relay is Hopedale High!" The announcer said. There were cheers and four boys in red speedos went to get there metals and stepped up to the third place section. "In second place is Springfield County!" They were in white. They stepped up to get their medals and went onto the podium. "And in first place is Greene High!" We all cheered as our four boys in green got up and got their gold medals. They stepped up on the first place section and put their arms around each other, squeezed on that little area. They all smiled for the pictures being taken. Once they were done they all got down and sat back down. Soon it was onto freestyle.

"In third place is Derek Gilmore from Chester High!" Clap clap clap yay yay let's go peeps I want to see my boy. "In second place is Jared Freeman from York High!" Awesome. "And finally in first place with a national qualifying time is Alex Littleton from Greene High!" We all cheered as my boy went to get his second gold medal. He got onto the first place section again and smiled bigger than I've ever seen before. I took out my phone and took a picture. When they got down everyone stood up and found their people. We all hurried down to our people. Alex's parents hurried down to him and hugged him. I saw him wiping away tears. He was so happy. I've never seen him like this. When we got closer his parents backed away and he walked into my open arms.

"Why are you crying baby?" I asked pulling away enough to wipe away the remaining tears. He was still shaking. He laughed.

"I'm so happy." I smiled down and kissed him again, giving his another squeeze.

"We'll wipe those tears. I need a picture with the champion." I said making him sniffle and hug me tight, jumping in place.

"Okay, okay I'm good." He said letting out a deep breath and moving so that we were in front of the pool. He put his arm around my waist and I put my arm around his shoulders. We smiled at his mom and Jasper who were taking pictures. I leaned down and kissed Alex's cheek before moving away to give others a turn. Jasper smirked at me when Lacey moved in my spot. He turned his phone to show me a picture of me kissing Alex's cheek.

"Look at that kids smile." He said. I smiled even bigger. Alex was having the freaking time of his life right now. I turned to see Josh running over. He was wearing his college swimming and diving sweatshirt just for this picture. Alex's parents and then brothers and then coach and then team all got in before it was time to go.

"Woo I'm ready to partay!" Josh said dancing in a circle as we walked through the parking lot. Alex was holding my hand as my arm was around his shoulders.

"Oh ya. Do you want to go to a party at Vance's house?" I asked him.

"Hell ya! I am pumped right now!" He said and went to go dance with Josh. I laughed. And walked behind them with the others. Alex's mom gave me a hug and a "be careful" before the others parted ways. Luckily Lacey had gotten on the bus with the boys on the way there so we could just take her with us.

"I'm so excited!" Alex said jumping into the truck. I laughed and followed him in. This was going to be fun.

A/N
Alright guys don't fret! This chapter is just so long I decided to split it in two. The next part will be published soon after with some smutty smut 😜 Hope you guys liked it!! Like and comment please!! ♥️♥️♥️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 37.8K 55
To everyone, Alyssa Woods is known as the friendly, pretty, and tenacious captain of the soccer team. But to her, she's shy, self-conscious, and help...
43K 1.4K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
2.7M 122K 60
*C O M P L E T E D* "This isn't like that stupid book, Oliver." "What do you mean by that?" "I mean this isn't a love story." - - - - Oliver Green is...
210 17 18
In the sprawling bleachers of the football stadium, Alexander "Alex" Vanderbilt, the epitome of wealth, charm, and athleticism, stood under the glari...