beautiful disaster | #wattys2...

By repeatinghistory_

> * * * When her ex-boyfriend broke things off after finding out she's pregnant, what's a girl to do? She ge... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 13

18.4K 551 20
By repeatinghistory_

Jane's POV

It's finally Sunday and Noah was so excited to go out. We were in William's car and finally arrived at the destination.

"Oh my god baby look! We're going to the zoo!" I said to Noah as I looked up at the 'Zoo' signboard.

"Are we going to see the elephant, mommy?" Noah asked me with his eyes wide looking at the zoo's signboard with various animals illustrations on it.

"Not only elephant, Noah. There are other animals too like penguins, giraffes and even monkeys." William replied for me.

"Yay! I wanna see them! I wanna see them!" Noah said excitedly.

"I knew he was going to like it." William said while winking at me. I only smiled at him as a thank you. This guy always know how to make Noah happy. My heart warms at that thought.

Once we were inside the zoo, I make a point of getting Noah to read up on several specific animals beforehand in order to know as much about them as possible before I let him see them live.

"Okay, where do you want to go first buddy?" William asked Noah.

"Penguins!" Noah screamed.

We slightly ran towards the penguin section trying to catch up with Noah who was already halfway there, he was just too excited. This is his first time going to the zoo and seeing the animals so I won't blame him for being so hyper today. Besides, I love seeing him like this. He looks very happy.

"Mommy! Uncle Will! Look at the penguins! They are sooo cute!" My son squealed as he pressed his face against the glass in the underwater penguin viewing area.

"They're almost as cute as you baby!" I laughed while taking a picture of Noah looking at the penguins. I also may or may not secretly took a few pictures of William who is now standing beside Noah and looking at the penguins as well. The sight of the two of them together in a picture makes me smile. They looked adorable. 

"Mommy... uncle Will... can we go see the giraffes pwease?" Noah asked from on top of William's shoulder.

"Sure we can buddy." William said.

After a while Noah is walking again because he said that William was too slow and he wants to reach the giraffes area faster but I took his hand before he could even run, "Noah, what did I told you about manners?" I asked him sternly, "You're not going anywhere without us, now say sorry to Uncle Will and then we walk together until we reach the giraffes area."

Noah only looked at his feet while saying, "I'm sorry, Uncle Will... can we go now mommy?"

"Hey bud, don't be sad. I'm not mad, it's fine okay everything's good. Now c'mon let's see the giraffes!" William said to Noah.

Me and my son follow William as he navigates his way through the large crowds of people.

"Mommy look! The giraffes are so tall!" Noah squeals at the sight of the large and tall animal.

"I know baby. Look at their necks, it was very long too!" I told Noah.

I was busy looking at Noah who was still mesmerized looking at the large animal for the first time that I don't even noticed William who is standing right behind me.

"I know something else that is long too, you know." William whispered to my ear.

"I-I..."

"You're blushing again. Fucking hell, Jane. Stop being cute and looked innocent, I don't think I can control myself." William whisper shout at me.

"Then don't." I said without thinking. "I-I mean y-you don't have to c-control y-"

"Shit! I swear to god Jane you're making me-" William's words was being cut by Noah's pleading voice.

"Mommy.... I'm thirsty." Noah whined.

Me and William instantly looked at Noah.

Oh my baby!

Thank you for saving me from that embarrassing situation!

You're my little hero! 

"Aww my poor baby. Let's go get you something to drink, yeah?" I said while holding Noah close to me. 

"Yeah, I think we've been walking for too long. Let's go find some drinks and then we'll get ice cream." William said. He is definitely not affected by the situation just now seems he looks so calm.

"Ice cream?! Yay!" Noah shouting for joy.

After getting the infamous panda shaped ice cream, Noah is now looking at the elephants while William and I took a seat on the bench right beside the elephants cage area. 

We are both looking at Noah who had a big smile on his face. I am happy to see Noah who had so much fun and even I enjoyed myself so much that I almost consider to extend our trip today for a little longer.

"Thank you, William. You're making him the happiest kid in the world right now." I almost shed a tear seeing how happy Noah is. 

"You don't have to thank me. I'll do anything I can to make him happy." William replied.

"I know, I'll do anything to see that smile on his face too." I said while smiling adoringly at the sight of Noah.

William chuckled, "You know what? Noah is one hell of an adorable kid. He's also very cheerful. I wonder where he got that... from the mommy perhaps?" William smirked.

"He is adorable and yeah very cheerful too." I laughed, "But I don't think he inherited it from me. I-I guess it was probably f-"

"Hey, hey let's not talk about that bastard yeah?" William told me. I chuckled at his choice of word and then nodded my head. I don't like thinking about my ex boyfriend during this happy moments too anyway.

"Jane, I have a confession to make." William stated.

I looked at William curiously, "What is it?"

"After today, I just realized that I'm actually happy. Like really happy. I feel content and I only feel that when I'm with you and Noah. Crazy, right? But it's true though. I've never felt so happy a-and free. I only feel that when I'm spending my time with the both of you. Whenever I'm with you, or Noah, all the stress from works and other stuff just gone, like poof! Gone!"

I was shocked at his words. I honestly can't believe that William just said that. It's not just me, but Noah too? I'm glad that he found happiness in Noah as well.

I told you, that kid is a freaking ball of sunshine.

William continue, "And I also realized that I smile and laugh a lot when I'm with you two. It's crazy how you and Noah could do that to me. I don't even know how but whenever I saw Noah smile or laugh it makes me smile too. And god, let's not start with you Jane. The things you did to me, I bet you don't even know that you affected me that much huh?"

Okay, forget what I said. Shocked would be an easy word.

"William, I-I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything, Jane. I just want you to know how much you and Noah mean to me." William told me.

Suddenly, out of the blue William placed his strong hand on mine.

"I really, really like you, Jane. I hope you feel the same way but I'm not forcing you. You take your time, okay? I want you to be comfortable with me."

"William... I think, I think I l-like you too. Really like you." I said quietly.

William's face lit up and I can see his blue eyes are bright with happiness.

"Jane, you don't have to say that just to make me feel okay. You have to meant whatever you sai-"

I interrupts him, "I'm serious! I do like you too William."

William only smiled and tightened his hold on my hand, "Thank you. You don't know how happy I am right now."

I swear there's a firework inside my stomach right now

"Yeah, you don't even know how happy I am too." I replied with a blush.

For the rest of the day, we walked and looked at the other animals until Noah felt sleepy.

-----

can you believe that we have reached 1K reads?!! omg thank you so much!! i love you guys!!

please VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4M 806K 64
Alexander James is at the top of the food chain with his multi billion dollar company. Just the sound of his name makes men's blood boil in jealousy...
7.9K 694 21
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 " 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢...
1.4K 52 19
𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 Always been a good girl. Good grades in school and graduated at the top of her class in college, when her friends final...
2M 58.4K 33
While Andrea Brandon dreamed happily ever after with her handsome boyfriend, the love of her life, the most eligible bachelor, Alejandro Fernandez, h...