Sinking Love (Sequel)✔

By werewolf10101

(Sequel to Teen wolf Derek hale.) *WILL BE UNDER-RECONSTRUCTION SOON!!* Layla and Derek are back again! They... More

(3x1) Tattoo.
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 1)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 2)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 3)
(3x03) Fireflies.
(3x04) Unleashed
(3x05) Frayed.
(3x06) Motel California.
Wedding, Part 1.
Wedding, Part 2.
(3x07) Currents.
(3x08) Visionary.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 1.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 2.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 1.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 2.
(3x11) Alpha Pact.
(3x13) Anchor.
(3x14) More Bad Than Good.
(3x15) Galvanize.
(3x16) Illuminated.
(3x17) SilverFinger.
(3x18) Riddled.
(3x19) Leatharia Vulpina.
(3x20) Echo House.
(3x21) The Fox and The Wolf.
(3x22) De-Void.
(3x23) Insatiable .
(3x24) The Divine Move.
(4x01) The Dark Moon.
(4x02) 117.
(4x03) Muted.
(4x04) The Benefactor.
(4x05) I.E.D.
(4x06) Orphaned.
(4x07) Weaponised
(4x08) Time Of Death.
(4x09) Perishable.
(4x10) Monstrous.
(4x11) A Promise To The Dead.
(4x12) Smoke & Mirrors.
(4x13) Pregnancy.
Season 6B.
(6x19) Broken glass.
(6x20) The Wolves Of War.
Epilogue
Extra Chapter (1)
Extra Chapter (2)
What do you guys think?
Always And Forever.

(3x12) Lunar Eclipse.

7K 141 69
By werewolf10101

~Not Edited~

Quotes: 

He's leaving me when he told me he would never.

~Layla Hale.~

Chapter Begins:

I stretched as my eyes fluttered open, i looked beside me to see Derek wasn't in bed, i sat up looking around confused holding the sheets tightly against my chest, where is he? I looked beside the bed to see his shirt from last night that was thrown on the ground.

I reached over picking it up and throwing it on, i threw the sheets off me and walked over to the closet pulling out fresh clean underwear, i slipped them on and walked out of the room tying my hair up to see Derek and Cora in a tense conversation. 

"You have to tell her, Derek." I heard Cora say. 

"I can't just tell her." Derek said, with a low growl at the end. 

"She's your mate, she deserves to know." Cora said, i deserve to know what? What is he hiding from me. "You married her! You can't just-" She looked up at me cutting herself off.  

I stepped closer. "I deserve to know what?" I asked making Derek's quickly turn his head towards me. 

He opened his mouth to say something but shut it, sending Cora a look that i couldn't read. "Not going to even ask how i am?" Cora asked, making me roll my eyes and walk up to her pulling her into a hug. 

"I'm glad you're okay." I said as we both pulled away, she smiled at me. 

"Thanks to your husband over here! I'm fine." I chuckled looking over at Derek who was staring deeply into me as he was lost in his thoughts, i walked over to him kissing his cheek. "Good morning." I smiled at him. 

He looked over at me sending me a small smile. "Good morning." He pulled me into his arms nuzzling his head into my neck. "I love you." He whispered making me smile. 

"I love you too, but you're acting strange." I said pulling away from him, he sighed looking down at me tucking a piece of hair that fell on my face behind my ear. "What were you and Cora talking about?" I asked. 

"Layla, i-" He was cut off by my phone vibrating.

"We'll talk about this later." I said pecking his lips before, flashing Cora a smile and running into our room, i picked up my phone from the nightstand, one missed call from Lydia, my phone beeped, message from Lydia. 

'Come to the Animal clinic!' 

Crap! I forgot, i quickly replied before pulling out an outfit for today, setting it on the bed and running to the bathroom stripping out of Derek's shirt and slipping off my underwear not bothering shutting the bathroom door since i was in a hurry. 

I quickly hopped into the steamy shower, quickly washed my hair and body, i went to grab my towel but it wasn't there, what the heck!? Then a scent hit me. "Derek give me back my towel!" I groaned, i heard him laugh. 

"Not! Like i haven't seen you naked before." He said from our room making me whine. 

"Derek, please give me back my towel." I begged. 

"And if i don't?" I can hear the smirk in his voice, i groaned opening the shower curtain walking into the room not caring if he had his eyes all over my body, i went over to the closet taking out clean undergarments. 

I quickly slipped them on, i looked up to see Derek laying on his back with his head laying on his arms watching me. "I would kill you but i'm in a rush." I said slipping on my outfit. (Outfit on top) I quickly dried my hair, taking out my curling wand and waved out my hair. 

I also quickly did my makeup, i didn't bother cleaning up after myself knowing i would do it later since i can't stand dirtiness, i grabbed my side bag. "I've got to go." I told Derek, turning around to see him asleep. 

I looked at him in awe, i walked over to him kissing his forehead. "I love you babe." I whispered, before trying my best to walk out in silence with heels on, i shut the door slowly without making noise, and left the loft. 

*********

I was sitting on the table as i watched Allison, Scott and Stiles sitting in the tubs, i had a bad feeling about this for some reason, i looked over at Deaton nervously. 

"Do you think they'll be fine?" I asked him, without taking his eyes off them. 

He nodded. "They will." He replied. 

I played with my hands nervously as i watched their faces that was breaching the surface of water, i jumped when all three of their eyes shot open and each of them lurched up, i stood up walking towards them the same time Deaton, Lydia and Isaac who i didn't know was here walked up to them. 

"I saw it." Scott panted as Deaton, Me, Lydia and Isaac all shared a look. "I know where it is." Each of them scrambled out of the tubs, one-by-one. 

"We passed it." Stiles said. "There's a stump, it was huge-Well it's not huge anymore." I looked at them confused, wait what? "It was cut down but big." Stiles panted as he explained. "Very big." I glanced at Lydia who glanced at me. 

"It was the night we were looking for the dead body." Scott said looking at me, the it hit me, the tree! I know exactly what tree he is talking about. 

"The night Layla and Scott were bitten by Peter." Stiles said, i ran a hand through my hair. 

"I was there too." Allison said making us all turn to her. "In the car with my mother, we almost hit someone." I wrapped my arms around myself listening to them. 

"It was me." Scott said remembering. "You almost hit me." Allison sighed.

The three in front of us smiled at each other as we all held a straight face. "We can find it." They said. 

I sighed as me, Lydia, Isaac and Deaton glanced at each other before looking at the ones smiling in front of us. "What?" Allison asked wondering why we weren't smiling. 

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac answered, the three of us nodded in agreement. 

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asked. 

"Sixteen hours." I answered, Allison, Stiles and Scott glanced at each other as i sucked in a breath. 

"We were in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott asked shocked and i huffed as i nodded. 

Scott sighed. "And the full moon rises in less than four." Deaton informed him. 

I walked out of the room searching for some towels, when i finally found them i went back into the examining room with the towels in my hand. 

"No, dude." I heard Stiles say as i handed them a towel sending them a confused look wondering what they are talking about. "You're not going back to Deucalion." Stiles said making me look over at Scott. 

"I made a deal with him." Scott said making me sigh in annoyance. 

"Stiles is right Scott." I told him, he shook his head. 

"Anybody else thinks that sounded a lot like 'Deal with the Devil.' I don't know about you guys, but i've heard that situation doesn't usually come with a happy ending." Stiles said, making me send him a look. 

There is no time for this. "Why's it matter anyway?" Isaac butted in. 

"Because i still don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott answered, i rolled my eyes at him. 

Allison looked at me. "He trusts you more than any of us, you're his sister." She said, i sighed looking over at Scott then back at her. 

"What if this plan goes right." I said making her groan. 

She turned to Deaton who stood beside me. "Deaton, tell them they are wrong." Allison said. 

"I'm not sure he is." Deaton told her. "Circumstances like this sometimes require you to align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." I looked over at Scott sending him a small smile. 

"We're supposed to trust him?" Isaac spoke up making us look over at him. "The guy who calls himself Death, destroyer of worlds." He said with anger.

  "I wouldn't trust him, no." Deaton told Isaac. "But you could certainly use him to your advantage." I played with my thumbs as i listened to them talk.. 

  "If we find our parents and Jennifer's there waiting for us, no one's getting out alive."  We need help. 

After talking the sound of the front door opening interrupts our conversation. Following Deaton, we look out to the waiting room to see Ethan standing just behind the gate. "I'm looking for Lydia." Ethan said making Lydia step out from the group.

 "What do you want?" Lydia asked. 

 "I need your help." Ethan said making me look at him curiously. 

 Stiles stood straight protectively. "With what?" He asked. 

"Stopping my brother and Kali..." Ethan turned his eyes to me. "From killing Derek." I gasped looking at him with wide eyes. 

"What?" I asked in shock, i will not let Kali and his brother kill my husband! 

"Look we've got to go to Derek." Ethan told her, i stepped forward to go with them but Scott grabbed my arm. 

"Wait, they'll take care of it." Scott whispered to me, i looked at him worriedly. "He'll be fine, i know it." I sighed not saying a word. "I need you to stay with me." I slowly nodded. 

"Okay." I said nodding. 

**********

We walked out of the elevator as Scott was on the phone with Stiles, we were at Allison's apartment as Stiles was at his house trying to find something so Scott can smell his scent and try to find his dad. 

I looked down at my phone to see if i got any messages from Derek but there was nothing, i'm worried about him, what if something bad happens to him again? I sighed shoving the phone back into my pocket. 

"Just grab anything. Stiles." Scott told him, i shook my head chuckling when i heard Stiles asking if Scott would smell his dad's boxers. "Stiles i'm not smelling your dad's boxers.....Socks?" He nodded his head. "I'll smell socks." I snorted shaking my head. 

Scott finally hung up the phone. "What about me?" Isaac asked. 

"See what you can find in my dad's closet." Allison told him. "Anything with the strongest scent." She opened another door revealing i'm guessing her dad's office, my eyes scanned the desk to see a gun and when i looked up i regretted it. 

My dad was sitting on the chair with two cops behind him, i sucked in a breath as Scott grabbed my hand. "Quite an arsenal your father's got here, young lady." He said mentioning to the guns and stuff on the desk. 

His confidence soon fades when his eyes lands on me and Scott, standing up. "Layla, Scott." He said, i looked down not wanting to meet his eyes remembering all the times i would look into his eyes when he was drunk. 

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked him, as he stood in front of me. 

"Following one of the leads i have." He answered, trying to look at me but Scott blocked me. "Now since i don't know where you two have been, why don't you have a seat? We can talk." He said. "you too Isaac." He called out. 

I looked down at the floor squeezing Scott's hand not wanting to be here. "I don't want to talk to you." I said keeping my eyes on the floor. "I don't want to see you." I felt my eyes water. 

Isaac slowly entered the room standing beside me. "How do you know my name?" Isaac asked, this room made me feel like i was drowning and i can't swim up to the surface because i'm trapped. 

"Your name is one of the few i know." He answered then looked over at me and Scott, i quickly looked down not wanting to meet his eyes. "To be honest, the rest of what's going on here has me stumbling in the dark for even the smallest clue." I slowly looked up at him with a blank face. 

"If you're telling me you don't have a clue, I learned that a long time ago." Scott said letting go of my hand but still standing in front of me. 

"I'm really hoping to avoid the embarrassment of dragging my daughter and son into an interrogation room." My dad said, making me clench my fist. "Really hoping." I stepped out from behind Scott. 

I held my forehead as i was sitting beside Scott, with Allison and Isaac, i looked down at my wedding and engagement rings that my dad kept staring at. "I'm not going to lie." My dad said breaking the silence. "I'm more than a little disturbed by not only the number of parents missing but the fact that it's Stiles' father." He looked over at Allison. 

"Your father." He looked at me and Scott making me tense. "Your mother." I glanced at Scott before looking down. 

Isaac slowly lifted his hand like we were in class or something. "Mine are both dead." He told him as he reached over popping mint in his mouth with a smug smile. 

Rafael reached over grabbing the mint from him. "Save the cliched teenage apathy for your high school teachers." I sighed feeling annoyed, why did he have to come back? "The four of you know more than you're saying and I'm fully willing to keep you here all night if I have to." I looked at Scott who's eyes were focusing on something. 

I looked at him confused before following his eyes to see him staring at something on the table a flashbolt, Scott and i looked at each other. "You listening, Scott, Layla?" Scott looked at him as i kept my eyes on my nails. 

"You can't keep us here." I said coldly not bothering looking up at him. 

"Not without some warrant." Allison added. 

"I've got a desk full of probable cause." He said making me clench my jaw. 

Allison pushed back her chair and stand facing Rafael. "My father is a highly respected private security consultant and Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer. That means he has to own a few weapons."  She approaches the desk to point out the items of Argent's expertise. "Like this one hundred seventy-five pound draw tactical crossbow. Or this carbon steel Marine combat knife." She holds up the knife.

 "This Mark Seven Desert Eagle. This smoke grenade with pull ring igniter." With barely a pause, Allison picks up the grenade and pulls the pin. It bounces across the desk, smoke appears making Rafael and the Deputies disappear.

 Allison spins around looking at me, Scott and Isaac. "Go!" We jumped out of the chairs, moving quickly as. 

"Wait! Scott! Layla! Wait!" My dad yelled after us but it was too late we were already in the elevator. 

*********

Allison stopped her car near the entrance of the Beacon Hills persevere, we hopped out of her car and walked over to Scott who parked his motorcycle taking off his helmet. 

"Are you okay?" Allison asked. 

"I didn't know what to say to him." Scott said making me look away from him. "I couldn't come up with anything but what you did that was awesome." Scott told her making me chuckle and nod in agreement. 

"It was the best i could think of." She said. 

I looked over at Isaac who checked his phone. "I haven't gotten an answer from Stiles, you guys?" Isaac asked, i pulled out my phone checking it. 

I shook my head. "I didn't get any." I said sighing. 

"We can't wait for him." Isaac said, i bit my lip worriedly as Scott shared the same look slowly nodding his head. 

But then a faint scream catches our attention. "Lydia." I whispered with wide eyes.

Isaac opened his mouth to say something but a someone's scent hit our noses, me, Scott and Isaac turned around to see Deucalion. 

"Cutting it a little close, aren't we, Scott?" He said, Scott glanced at us.

"We got a little delayed." Scott told him, i folded my arms staring at the two. "Where are the others?" Scott asked looking around. 

"Occupying themselves with other pursuits." He answered. "Even an Alpha pack has to be democratic." 

Swallowing hard as i listened to my brother respond. "Just me and you against her?" Scott asked. 

Deucalion glanced at me with a smirk across his face as he looked back my brother. "I have someone else in mind." He said making Scott look at him confused. 

"Who?" He asked. 

"Layla." 

My eyes widen, i'm not even a wolf to fight! "She can't she isn't a wolf yet." Scott said standing in front of me protectively. 

Deucalion chuckled. "Yes, but she is stronger than you think, Scott." He slowly walked closer to us. "Derek taught her how to fight." Scott glanced at me not sure. "The three of us we'll make a good team." I sighed looking at Deucalion. 

How much i hate him. 

We made it to the root cellar place. "You said you had a plan." Deucalion said.

Scott nodded and takes out his phone. "On the first day of class, Jennifer sent us all a message." Scott explained, right! I remember that. "It was the last line from Joseph Conrad's heart of darkness, I've got a message of my own to send her." I nodded as i looked at Scott impressed. 

Scott took out his phone to send a video record to Jennifer, he clicked record and started recording the symbol. "You see this symbol?" Scott asked. "It's a symbol of revenge." He said then turned the camera, recording the three of us. 

"You talk about balance, about saving people. We know what you really want, and now you know where to find us." He stopped recording and sent the video to Jennifer. 

I sighed, looking over at Deucalion. "What do you want me for?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him. 

"You're going to be a very strong wolf." He said taking slow steps towards me, i glared at him backing away. 

"Stop, if you take another step closer i won't hesitate to rip you apart." I threatened standing next to Scott, Deucalion smirked at me. 

"Feisty, now i know why Derek married you." I rolled my eyes looking down at my shoes, why did i wear healed boots? I'm such an idiot. 

We all stood there for a few minutes, and our eyes caught a shadow or should i say two shadows, me and Scott looked at each other sharing the same expression before looking back to see, Jennifer. 

With Derek.

*********

I stood there with wide eyes. "Derek?" He looked over at me then back at Scott. 

"What are you doing?" Scott asked. 

"This might sound hard to believe, but actually, trying to help you and my wife." Derek send with a clench jaw as he looked over at me.

I felt small under his gaze, i quickly looked down. "Like brother against brother." Deucalion spoke up making me look up at him. "There's something very american about this." I clenched my jaw and fist, he laughed turning his gaze to me. "Poor Layla doesn't want to see her brother and husband against each other now does she?" I sent him a burning glare. 

He collapsed his cane and took off his jacket. "Are you ready Jennifer?" She sent him a glared, his jacket fell to the ground, he slowly stared walking towards her. "Did you gather your herbs? Pray to your ancient gods and your oak trees? Slit a baby's throat, perhaps." I looked over at Jennifer who had fear on her face. 

"Should we show them why you needed to sacrifice nine innocent people just to face me? Or is it twelve now?" His body was slowly changing into a wolf. 

He let out a loud growl making me flinch, i hate that sound, Derek's eyes slowly flashed blue and growled as he shifted into his werewolf form, i covered my ears as the growling brought back the memories of me being attacked my that wolf. 

It was him...It was Deucalion who attacked me that day. I slowly uncovered my ears backing away at the scene.

Derek and Deucalion lunged at each other, i watched as they both started fighting making me jolt forward but my feet wouldn't move i watched Deucalion hold onto Derek's arms, i went over to help Derek but Scott grabbed my hand stopping me. 

He pushed me lightly away from the danger, Jennifer walked closer to Deucalion and slammed her hand on his chest, but nothing happened. He grabbed onto Derek hurling him back instantly Deucalion had his hands on Jennifer and slammed her down making me flinch. 

He is dangerous, very dangerous, Deucalion came with his hands around Jennifer's neck, i looked over at Derek, i ran towards him but a hand grabbed onto my wrist harshly the grip was tight it made me wince. 

I turned around facing the devil, he looked at me with the eyes that i still remember the eyes that gave me nightmares when i was a child. "It was you wasn't it?" I whispered, feeling frightened, he stood there smirking at me. "You were the one that attacked me that day! You tried biting me but Talia stopped it." I remembered. 

"It was you wasn't it!?" I raised my voice higher. 

"You finally remember." He smirked. 

I shook my head in disbelief. "How did you not feel guilty by scaring a child! You're a devil! You disgusting monster!" I yelled. 

"That's what the call me, we can catch up later." He roughly pushed me towards Scott. "Kill her both of you." He demanded in a monster tone. Me and Scott looked at each other, we didn't move or talk we just stood there in pure shock. "Do it." I swallowed hard. 

He roared loudly making me and Scott fall to the ground, Scott shifted into a werewolf while my eyes flashed crystal blue. "Now kill her." He ordered. "Your parents are dying." I flinched at the word dying, my mom. "Do you hear that storm? She's burying them alive. It's her connection to the Telluric Currents. Kill her and it ends." I looked over at Derek who was trying to pick himself off the floor. 

The back at the monster. "It won't end." Jennifer spoke up. "Not with me. He'll have you kill everyone you love.It's what he does." I sucked in a breath. 

"They're dying, Scott, Layla." Deucalion went on. "Your mother and the parents of your best friends. Kill her now and it's over. Become the Alpha you're meant to be. Become a killer." Why would we want to be killers?

Scott and I slowly stood up. "They're not dead yet." Scott said. 

"And who's going to save them?" Deucalion asked with a chuckle. "Your friends?" I sent him a glare. 

Folding my arms. "Our pack." I said making Scott look at me with a smile nodding in agreement. 

Deucalion charged towards us grabbing our wrist roughly, i gasped in pain horrible memories came into my head, i remembered when my dad was drunk and he would grab onto my wrist throwing me onto the ground and beat me until there was scars and bruises all over my body. 

"Maybe you just need a little guidance." Deucalion voice snapped me out of the memories. 

"I forgot to tell you something." Scott said as we both struggled against his grasp. "Something Gerard told me." He told Deucalion making him pause, i watched Scott sneakily reach for his pocket. "One of the last things he said tome." He looked straight into his demon eyes. "'Deucalion isn't always blind'" He took the flashbolts that was in Mr.Argent's office out of his pocket.

     He hurls them to the ground explosion of light burst around us, me, Derek, Scott and Deucalion we all blind, i blinked as i looked around it was pitch black, i mean you could see a little. 

I looked over to see Jennifer had disappeared, great! Now how are we going to find our parents!? I looked around to see all of them in their human forms. "The Eclipse." Deucalion said, making me drift my eyes towards him. "It's started." I looked up at the sky to see a blood orange full moon. 

I jumped when i felt someone's arms around me, i turned around to see Derek, i quickly wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. "Are you okay?" Derek asked, looking down to see if i was injured. 

I chuckled nodding. "Derek, i'm fine." I smiled, he sighed in relief before kissing my forehead leaving his lips lingered on my forehead a bit before pulling away. I turned my head to see Jennifer walking back in as the darach.

Derek grabs my hand pulling me behind some boxes. "My turn." Jennifer said as she walks right in front of Scott slamming her hand against his shoulder causing him to fly onto the ground. 

I felt anger build up inside of me, i went to go after he but Derek's strong arms grabbed onto my waist. "Let go of me, Derek." I said between my clenched teeth.

"Shh." He whispered in my ear making me shiver, my heartbeat slowly went down, i closed my eyes sighing before opening them again, i watched her walk over to Deucalion twisting him around and smashing him against the floor. 

I winced in pain for him, she grabbed the back of his head and slammed it straight against the ground, he let out a cry of pain, i watched her almost smash Deucalion in pieces, i flinched hitting Derek's chest. 

He kissed my cheek before letting me go and walked out of our hiding spot. "Jennifer." He called out making her head snap towards him, i slowly walked out standing beside him. "He doesn't know." He said. 

"Know what?" Jennifer snapped. 

"What you really look like." He responded making me look up at him in confusion, she looked down at the gasping Deucalion. "He knows the cost of bringing Kali into his pack. But he's never seen the price you paid." What is he doing?

"No." She whispered, i looked over at Deucalion who had fear written on his blind eyes. "No, he hasn't." Jennifer slowly place her pale hand on Deucalion's face, covering his eyes. 

Jennifer's eyes begin to glow white.The process is clearly not painless as Deucalion cries out in pain, she pulled her hand away and i'm guessing Deucalion isn't blind anymore, she healed him. "Turn to me." She stood up as Deucalion didn't move. 

"Turn to me!" She shouted making Deucalion look at her at her with a face filled with fright, she went towards him to finish him off but then stumbled back, trying to catch her balance but she couldn't she fell down. 

Making me snort but quickly cover it with a cough, Derek looked at me. "Really?" He whispered to me. 

"What?" I asked innocently. 

"What is this?" Jennifer asked dizzily. 

"Healing him made you weak." Derek answered. "Just like healing Cora did to me. You won't have your strength for at least a few minutes." I ran a hand through my hair. 

"Then you do it." She said making my head snap towards him. "Kill him." I looked at Derek, giving him a 'no' look. 

"No." Derek said. 

Jennifer looked stunned. "What?" She asked. 

"Like my mother used to say, I'm a predator." He slowly walked towards her. "I don't have to be a killer." He said then grabbed her by the throat. "But I will if it saves their lives." I felt worry build up inside of me knowing it was lunar eclipse, she tried struggling free causing Derek to tighten his grasp. "Let them go." She looked at him furiously.

Picking him up slamming him against the wall, i felt anger build up inside of me, somehow Derek managed to hold onto her neck Jennifer cracks his head against the wall over and over again. 

He let go of her neck as she turned around and walked towards me, Derek stood up but she turned around pushing him straight into the boxes before turning to me smirking, i clenched my jaw as my eye caught a sight of something. 

A metal weapon, perfect! I picked it up, she walked closer to me. "You actually think that would hurt me?" She asked as she came towards me, i swung the metal and tried hitting her but she grabbed onto it on time pushing me against the wall. 

She ripped the metal out of my grasp and threw it to the ground as she clutched onto my neck tightly making me gasp in pain, Derek growled. "Let her go!" Derek shouted, she turned her head towards him. 

"Okay." She shrugged then flung me across the room and making me hit the ground hard, right beside Derek, i gasped in pain when i felt pain rush through my body. Derek growled at her loudly, i feel the anger building up inside of him.

I have never felt Derek being this angry before, Derek stood up with his eyes flashing blue, he helped me up, lunar eclipse it's done. Behind us stood Scott with his yellow eyes, i felt my body slowly heal as i breathed heavily, Derek stood in front of me protectively. 

"Your fifteen minutes are up." He shoves Jennifer back, sending her crashing to the ground.As she scrambles to her feet, Scott and Derek close in on her.

I watched her lift up her fisted hand as she slowly opened it revealing mountain ash and threw it in the air making it go around her. "Like i told you, Derek." She started. "Either you or the parents and I guess I'll just have to take them. A few more minutes, they'll be dead and I won't need a lunar eclipse even to kill a Demon-Wolf." My breath hitched in my throat. 

Derek grabs me pulling me into his arms. Her eyes turn to Scott, watching curiously as he pulls himself up to approach. "You've tried this before Scott." She said shaking her head. "I don't remember you having much success." Scott's hand went to the circle. 

I kept my eyes on his every movement, as Derek held onto me tighter inhaling my scent, it started glowing, he took a step in it as his other hand pushed in it causing the barrier to break, a smile broke down on my face. 

Jennifer fell to her knees. "How did you do that?" She asked. 

Scott's red eyes gazed down at her. "I'm an alpha now." Scott said with a powerful voice. 

She backed away but he moved fast cornering her. "Whatever you're doing to cause the storm, make it stop or I'll kill you myself. And I don't care what it does to the color of my eyes." I don't like this Scott, he is scary. 

Before she could even respond a voice cut her off. "It won't change the color of mine.So allow me." Deucalion said from behind us as he walked towards her sticking his claws out. 

I buried my head into Derek's chest not wanting to see, Derek squeezed me in his arms as i felt the storm stop, it's over. 

The darach is dead.

I interlocked my hand with a hand that belonged to my bloody husband, Scott got a call from someone. 

"Are you guys okay?" I heard Stiles say from the phone. 

Scott looked at me then at Derek who had blood all over him. "Sort of." He said making me chuckle. 

"Think you can get us?" Stiles said from the line.

I turned my head to Derek, he slowly looked over at me, his eyes fell to my lips, he cupped my cheek and smashed his lips onto mine, i wrapped my arm around his neck pulling him closer to me, my eyes slowly fluttered close. 

The kiss felt like we hadn't kissed in years, it was filled with hunger and love, i moaned when Derek slipped his tongue in my mouth, i let our tongues fight, oxygen slowly left my body i tried ignoring it but my lung was being selfish. 

I pulled away gasping for air, Derek chuckled breathing heavily and stuck our foreheads together. "I love you." He whispered pecking my lips. 

"I love you too." I said kissing his soft pink lips. "I just realized you still have blood on you." I told him. 

He sighed and was about to say something but was cut off by Scott. "I just witnessed my sister and brother in law shoving their tongues down each others throats, do you know how that makes me feel?" Scott asked annoyed as me and Derek stared at him. "It make me feel like throwing up." I rolled my eyes at him. 

 "Let's go." I smiled. 

*********

I entered the loft with a big smile on my face, as i threw my bag on the ground, i just came back from my mom's thank god, my dad wasn't there, i looked around to see boxes packed up, what is going on? "Derek!" I called out. 

I walked into our room to see him sitting on the bed with his hands interlocked, i looked at him confused. "Derek why are there boxes packed?" I asked walking towards him. 

He inhaled sharply. "I'm sorry." He whispered standing up in front of me, i looked up at him watching him. "I-i-" He cut himself off sighing. "I'm leaving." He said looking down not meeting my eyes. 

I stood there with wide eyes, he's leaving, the words leaving kept replaying in my mind, i shook my head. "This is a joke." I said, he looked down. I grabbed his chin making him look at me. "You're actually leaving." I said in disbelief. 

I backed away from him making him look at me with guilt. "Layla-" He cut himself off when he saw tears building up in my eyes. "Come with me." He said, i looked at him.

"I can't." I whispered shaking my head. "I have school, and i don't want to leave everybody like that." I told him. "Why didn't you ever tell me?" I asked as tears fell from my eyes onto my cheek. 

He stepped closer to me but i backed away from him. "I was scared." He answered. 

"Why did you marry me? So what now we are getting a divorce?" I asked making his eyes widen as anger and hurt formed on his eyes. 

"No!" He shouted shaking his head rapidly. "I'm not divorcing you, never! I will never ever do that." He said with anger laced in his voice. 

"You promised, you wouldn't leave me." I whispered, he grabbed my hand pulling me into his arms. 

"I'm keeping the promise, i'm coming back." He said. 

He pulled away wiping the tears off my face. "I promise i'll be back in a month or two." That's too long. "I know it's too long, but i promise we will call, video chat, text everyday." He kissed my forehead, and grabbed onto my hand showing me my wedding and engagement rings. "You see this?" I slowly nodded. "I want you to keep these on." He told me. 

Tears fell down my eyes again, i nodded. "I promise." I said trying my best not to let my voice crack but failed horribly. 

"I'll keep mine on too." He let go of me and walked towards his duffel bag pulling out a sliver necklace. "I want you to have this and when i come back you can give it back to me." He said showing me his necklace he would always wear.

"It's special, it was my dad's." He told me as he turned me around pushing my hair to the side putting the necklace on me. He slowly turned me around. "Don't cry." He said making more tears fall from my eyes. 

"I love you." I said wrapping my arm around him. 

"I love you too, i promise i'll come back." He said in my shoulder as he squeezed me tighter, sending me non-stop kisses all over my face. "I'll come back home to my wife." He whispered in my ear. "We'll have kids soon and that house we always wanted." He said making me cry harder against his shoulder. 

We both pulled away, he wiped the tears away from my face. "I want you to live with Stiles if you don't want to stay at your moms because of your dad." He said and i shook my head. 

"It'll be fine." I told him. "And if something happens i'll stay at Stiles." He nodded kissing my cheek. 

"Flash me a smile before i leave, i don't want to see your tears." I nodded giving him a small smile. 

He sent me one before smashing his lips onto mine. "I'm sorry." He said against my lips. "I'll be back i promise." He said before kissing me again. 

I love him and i don't know what i'll go through when he is gone. 

**********

Next chapter: 

Season 3B: (3x13) Anchors.

Damn what a rough chapter! And a long one too! How do you guys feel about Derek leaving Layla? Leave it in the comment bellow and who else felt their heart warm up when Derek talked about kids? 

Hope you all enjoyed please comment, vote, share and i will see you with another chapter! Peace! Love ya <3

:) Smile And Stay Positive

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 22.8K 61
Derek was supposed to hate Maeve, he had to hate Maeve. Yet, he found himself undeniably in love with her. COMPLETE ( with epilogue and bonus chapter...
123K 2.8K 63
"All along there was some Invisible string tying you to me - derek hale x fem!oc! •++***++• Teen wolf SEASON ONE - SEASON SIX *• started: 6/26/23 *•...
138K 2.7K 36
It all started when Jessica McCall, Scott McCall twin sister, was bitten by the alpha the same night as her twin. Ever since that night nothing has b...
17.7K 1.7K 39
"I want how it was before. I want it all with you in my life again... I'm asking you to stay." Miles Cobain-Smith An aloof and detached logician, he...