OMEGA (Under Rewrite)

By TinyZebraThing

She's the Omega; he's the Alpha's son. Her life's been full of pain; his has been full of parties, popularity... More

OMEGA
Chapter 1 - And here I thought my life couldn't get any worse...
Chapter 3 - Why does the world hate me?
Chapter 4 - And my life just keeps on getting better...
Chapter 5 - What the hell is happening?!
Chapter 6 - Never going to happen...
Chapter 7 - Danger Zone...
Chapter 8 - Why?
Chapter 9 - There's never a dull moment when he's around...
Chapter 10 - Uncomfortable tension
Chapter 11 - Oh, God.
Chapter 12 - Ironic meanings...
Chapter 13 - Wait, what?!
Chapter 14 - Idiot.
Chapter 15 - God, this is so weird...
Chapter 16 - Wait... what exactly is he saying...?
Chapter 17 - Yep, this is definitely not going to be easy...
Chapter 18 - Oh... crap.
Chapter 19 - Well, here goes nothing...
Chapter 20 - What the hell do I do?!
Chapter 21 - Is he being serious?
Chapter 22 - Should I trust him?
Chapter 23 - Should I tell them?
Chapter 24 - What's that supposed to mean?
Chapter 25 - That's... true.
Chapter 26 - Where the hell is she?
Chapter 27 - I think I'm going to be sick.
Chapter 28 - Oh, god... what am I going to do?
Chapter 29 - I used to be able to make her smile like that.
Chapter 30 - She's trying to be strong.
Chapter 31 - I don't know...
Chapter 32 - A tale as old as time.
Chapter 33 - We'll figure this out.
Chapter 34 - Where the hell did that come from?
Chapter 35 - No.
Chapter 36 - We're basically dead already.
Chapter 37 - I'm so confused right now.
Chapter 38 - What the hell have I done?
Chapter 39 - Isn't life just great?
Chapter 40 - Oh, God... please stop talking.
Chapter 41 - I could never hate you.
Chapter 42 - I still don't like it.
Chapter 43 - What's going on?
Chapter 44 - An unexpected friendship.
Chapter 45 - This definitely wasn't part of the plan.
Chapter 46 - Are we going to die?
Chapter 47 - I can't save her...
Epilogue
LONE WOLF (Sequel)
So, you thought it was all over? (Important Announcement)

Chapter 2 - My Mate's an asshole...

226K 5.4K 2.3K
By TinyZebraThing

Chapter 2 – My Mate's an asshole...

Lucy's POV

The next day my alarm goes off at seven thirty, snapping me out of the most peacefully amazing sleep I've had in a long while.

Grumbling to myself, I reach for my phone to turn off the most annoying ringing sound ever before collapsing back down onto my pillows and closing my eyes. Before I know it, I'm slowly drifting off to sleep again...

"Luce, get the hell up or we'll be late!" a familiar voice yells, waking me up once again from my slumber.

I groan as a reply and roll over to face the wall, ignoring Jess as she starts attacking me with a pillow.

"All right, all right, I'm up!" I exclaim when I realise that she's really not going to give up.

If you hadn't already guessed, I'm not exactly a morning person.

"What time is it?" I ask, sitting up and running a hand through my crazy bedhead hair.

"Just gone eight, you have half an hour," Jess replies as she starts to leave my bedroom. "And don't you dare go back to sleep misses!" she adds as she closes the door behind her, causing the idea of me having just another ten minutes sleep to evaporate out of my mind. sighing, I scramble out of bed.

My room's pretty alright as far as bedrooms go, I guess. The walls are painted a dark purple, matching my bedspread and my funky fluffy rug that covers my grey carpet in the middle of the room. My double bed's pushed against the right and back wall in the corner of my room, meaning that I can only get out of bed from the one side. My dressing table sits a little way away from my bed against the back wall, just underneath my window, and my wardrobe occupies the other end of my back wall. To the left side of my room are a full length mirror, a bookcase, and a small black leather sofa with some purple cushions decorating it.

Yes, I like to read. There's just something about books... they help me forget my own life and give me the opportunity to jump into someone else's for a while. And that, in itself, is a godsend.

"Luce, you'd better be getting ready!" I hear Amy yell from down the hall.

Since I moved in, I've been occupying the spare bedroom in the house, which has over the years been transformed into a permanent bedroom for me that I can now call home. As I'm in the spare bedroom, though, all the other three main bedrooms are down the other end of the hall from me. Not that I'm complaining or anything, I actually like that I still have the privacy when I need it.

"Yes, I am!" I call back to her, heading over to my wardrobe and picking out a grey tank top, a grey and pink checked shirt, and some blue skinny jeans.

Once I'm changed I grab a hair brush and set to work on taming my crazy hair that seems to be sticking up in every direction possible. It takes about ten minutes to make my hair presentable but, when I finally do get it done, I'm happy with the result as my long auburn hair falls softly around my shoulders.

I quickly decide on only a little bit of foundation for my makeup as I really can't be bothered to go all out with the mascara and the eyeliner.

The next stop is the bathroom, where I brush my teeth in a hurry as I know that I'm starting to run out of time before we need to be leaving the house.

Grabbing a pink neon sock with dark blue stars dotting it and a light blue sock with neon pink polka dots dotting it, I yank them on my feet and pull my black converse on over them.

Finally, I'm ready.

I hurriedly leave the room to find the sisters, remembering to pick up my brown leather shoulder bag that is currently holding my school stuff on the way.

"I'm ready!" I call out to the others, watching as they both emerge from their rooms with their own school bags.

"Let's go!" Amy yells happily as we head downstairs.

How the hell can someone be this energetic in the morning?

With a quick goodbye to Richard and Louisa, we exit the house and all pile into Amy's car. 

It's only then that the dread starts forming in the pit of my stomach.

I'm going to have to face Justin today, I'm going to be rejected and picked on and it is not going to be fun...

Great.

Me and Amy are sat in the front whilst Jess sits in the back, chattering away to her sister as we drive nearer and nearer to the place I've officially labelled as 'Hell'.

When we get to school, Amy and Jess both go to get out of the car, but Amy pauses when she realises I'm not moving.

"Hey, Luce, you alright?" she asks, looking over at me.

"Yeah, I'm-" I start to say, but I practically choke on the reply as the rich scent of apple and cinnamon drifts through Amy's open door.

Oh, crap.

"I'm alright," I say quickly, opening my own door and climbing out fast. "Let's just get inside, yeah?"

"Okay..." Jess says slowly, the pair of them obviously knowing that I'm far from alright but deciding not to push it.

We all make our way towards the main building where our lockers, the cafeteria, the teacher's offices, and the main core classes are held.

I make sure to keep my eyes glued to the ground as I walk, not wanting to see the asshole that seems to be ruining my entire life.

Mine, Jess's and Amy's lockers are all down the same corridor, but Jess's is right down the other end of my side and Amy's is somewhere in the middle but on the opposite side of the corridor.

When we reach the lockers, I open mine up and grab out all the books I need for first and second lesson before dumping the rest that I don't need and slamming the metal door shut with a bang.

"I'll see you later guys, I've got to run, I have a test paper that I have to catch up on in maths," Amy calls out before giving a quick wave and heading off down the corridor towards the math department, leaving me and Jess calling out a 'bye' after her.

Jess joins me at my locker and we both lean up against the metal.

"So, you going to tell me what the hell is going on?" she asks as I scan the room to make sure he's not around.

"What do you mean?" I ask, looking back at her.

"Don't give me that, me and Ames aren't stupid babe, something's going on with you," Jess replies.

I sigh. "Look, I can't tell you here... how about tonight at home?"

"This is serious, isn't it?" she asks, looking at me curiously, slight worry seeping into her voice. "I mean, more than just some dickhead bullying you."

"Well," I say, rubbing the back of my neck, not sure what to say. "I wouldn't say it's serious serious... more like... extremely unfortunate. Although it does involve a dickhead if that helps."

"It doesn't."

"Oh."

"And you're really not going to tell me until tonight?" she asks, sounding a mixture of confused and curious.

"Nope. Sorry, Jess, I just don't want to risk being overheard," I reply with a shrug.

Maybe letting Jess and Amy in on the problem won't be such a bad thing... maybe they'll even be able to help. Although I doubt it, it's not every day that a situation like this occurs...

By the end of second lesson and the time break comes around, I'm already counting the minutes until I can go home. I had first lesson with Justin, meaning all I could smell for an entire hour was that stupid apple and cinnamon, leaving both me and my wolf extremely depressed.

To make things even worse, Jess is stuck in a class detention all break and Amy has to go back to Maths to continue with her test paper, meaning I am officially alone.

I am really not in a good mood.

Not that I'm mad at Jess or Ames or anything. I mean, I know it's not their fault. But my mood wasn't exactly soaring when I got to school, and so this is just like the cherry on top kind of thing.

I slowly make my way down the corridor, feeling extremely sorry for myself. I'm headed for the nearest toilets, deciding that I may as well spend the twenty minute break locked up in one of the cubicles to at least save myself from having a run-in with some asshole who thinks it'd be fun to pick on the loner Omega.

What the hell did I do to deserve all this shit that life's been throwing at me?

First I lose my parents, then I lose my best friend who decides to turn around and be an asshole, then I get labelled Omega and become the Pack outcast, then I just get bullied and shunned by every other Pack member who doesn't have the last name Harbour, and then my asshole ex-best friend turns out to be my predestined mate...

I can feel my eyes starting to sting but there's no way in hell I'm going to let myself cry, not over this, not anymore.

So what if everyone else hates me? I have Amy and Jess and Richard and Louisa... and that's all I need.

Suddenly, the door to the English room I'm currently passing opens and a hand grabs me roughly by the wrist, yanking me inside. Two seconds later, the rich scent hits me, and I mentally curse my life.

"What do you want?" I snap, spinning to face him as he stands there glaring at me. I don't even care that I'm being disrespectful to my future Alpha, I have just had enough.

"Watch your mouth," he snarls back and I do my best not to flinch.

"What do you want?" I ask again, forcing my voice to be calm and respectful.

"I want to reject you," he replies, still glaring. This time, I do flinch. I don't know why, it's not like I didn't know this was coming...

"Then go ahead and do it, Justin," I sigh, not even in the mood to fight with him.

"I reject you Lucy Jacobs. You are not fit to be my mate and you are not fit to be my Luna. I don't want you, I have never wanted you, and I will never want you."

Every single word he says is like a dagger to the heart. In fact, more like a rusty dagger that's being twisted and twisted... but I knew that this was coming. I've known all along that no mate would want me, I've known all along that it would only ever be just me on my own... and I've accepted that.

"That everything?" I ask, keeping my voice a monotone.

"Yes," he says, his voice sounding as monotone as mine.

With that, I take a few steps back before turning on my heel and exiting the room, leaving my mate and his amazing scent behind.

I'm not entirely sure what's supposed to happen now, I've never actually met someone who's been rejected or who has rejected their own predestined mate before. I know that it's going to take a while for whatever bond I'm supposed to share with Justin to fade, but that's about it. I guess I'll just have to keep my distance from him and see what happens, because from here on out I'm flying blind.

I make my way into the toilets as originally planned and lock myself in the cubicle the furthest away from the door. Break can't be that much longer, then I just have to tackle four more lessons and an hour of lunch before I can go home and tell my two best friends about everything that's happened.

I've been rejected...

By the future Alpha...

Who used to be my best friend...

My eyes start to sting again at the unfairness of it all and, this time, I let a few tears escape. But that's it, no more than just a few tears. I will not break down and become a sobbing wreck over that asshole like I'm sure he's probably expecting me to. He doesn't deserve my tears.

Ten minutes later, the bell goes off, and I quickly unlock the cubicle door and hurry off to my next class. All I have to do now is survive the rest of the school day...

***

"Are you being serious?" Jess shrieks. "Justin?"

"Unfortunately," I sigh, shaking my head slightly.

We're currently all sat upstairs in Amy's room and I've just broken the news to them.

The rest of the school day went as smoothly as it could have, I suppose. I spent most of the time avoiding Justin and keeping myself occupied with lessons and my two hyper best friends. I didn't really get bothered by anyone else at school today either, as most of them were in the 'ignore the Omega' mode, so all in all it went better than expected.

"Justin Detroit, as in the Alpha's son? Justin Detroit, as in the total dickhead?" Jess asks just to clarify.

Yeah, okay, so these two don't exactly have much of a soft spot for Justin after the way he treated me.

"The very one," I confirm.

"This is insane! I mean, out of all the possible destined mates, the fates decided to give you Justin fucking Detroit?" Amy exclaims.

"Keep your voice down," I hiss quickly at her, very much aware of the fact that Richard and Louisa are only just downstairs watching TV.

"Sorry," she quickly apologises sheepishly. "But, come on, haven't you dealt with enough already?"

"More than enough," I agree. "And yet, here we are."

"What are you going to do?" Jess asks quietly.

"I don't know," I sigh. "Avoid him? Wait for this predestined mate bond to fade before going on with my life as normal?"

"I still can't believe he'd be so much of an ass as to actually reject you!" Amy says. "I mean, who the hell does that?"

I just shrug and remind them both that I never expected to get a mate in the first place.

"He's going to regret it, babe, I promise you that," Jess says.

"We'll make sure he regrets it," Amy adds.

I laugh at that. "Yeah, right, like an Alpha would ever regret rejecting an Omega as a mate."

The two sisters look at me, then at each other, and then at me again.

"Right, get up," Amy says suddenly, standing up and dragging me up as well. Jess soon follows.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"I think it's about time, my dear friend, that we gave you an ego boost," is all she replies as she leads us all down the hall and into my bedroom.

As soon as we're inside, Jess closes the door with a smirk on her face as Amy heads over to my wardrobe.

"Oh, hell no!" I say as she opens up the wardrobe doors and inspects my clothes. "I am not getting a makeover!"

"Oh, stop whining," Jess laughs, joining her sister by my wardrobe. "You don't need a makeover. You're already beautiful, you just need reminding of that fact."

"Some of this stuff you haven't worn in years," Amy says, holding up a pair of light blue denim shorts with silver and gold small studs covering the two front pockets.

I sigh in exasperation and grab the shorts off of her. "I know, and that's because I like the clothes that I wear."

"Well, that's too bad, because tomorrow's going to be sunny," she replies.

"Perfect weather for shorts," Jess says cunningly, snatching the shorts out of my hands before I can protest.

"Come on, guys!" I complain. "What the hell's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"Absolutely nothing," Jess says. "Apart from the fact that it won't have Justin's jaw dropping like it will when he sees that you have such amazingly hot legs when wearing these."

"I am not wearing shorts, I am perfectly happy with jeans! Besides, Justin won't care what I'm wearing anyway!"

"And that, babe, is why we're doing this," Amy says, confusing me once again.

"You have absolutely no self-confidence whatsoever, so you are going to go out there tomorrow and show Justin, and yourself, that you are not just the pathetic little Omega that everyone seems to think you are," Jess explains.

"Guys!" I whine, not liking the sound of this plan one bit.

"Look," Amy sighs. "If it makes you feel any better, you can wear this with them.

She holds up a coat hanger holding a white tank top and a light blue and white checked shirt.

"Half 'normal' you, and half 'Justin you asshole I am so awesome that I don't even need you' you," she compromises.

"Fine," I sigh at last, knowing that they're not going to give up.

"And you're not wearing converse, you're wearing these," Jess adds, picking up a pair of white flats from the bottom of my wardrobe where there are multiple numbers of shoes just scattered at the bottom.

"Oh, come one, not my converse!" I moan, hating this idea more and more.

I love my converse!

"Yes, this plan is going to be awesome," Amy says with a mischievous grin that automatically tells me otherwise.

"Luce, get your ass over here," Jess says, grabbing my arm and dragging me over to the mirror when she sees my sceptical expression.

"Lucy Jacobs, you are gorgeous, and no Omega title is ever going to change that," she says, forcing me to look at my own reflection.

"You've got eyes that most girls would kill for," Amy says, joining us by the mirror.

"And hair that most girls would die for," Jess says, tugging on a strand of my hair playfully.

"And an ass that every girl envies," Amy adds.

"And legs that would knock any guy out," Jess smirks.

"Must we go on?" Amy asks.

"You guys are so cheesy," I inform them, causing them to laugh.

"Well, if it gets you to see what we're trying to tell you then we don't really care," Jess says.

I sigh. "I don't think I like it when you both gang up on me."

"Well, tough," Amy laughs. "We aren't giving in."

"Fine, fine, fine!" I say, holding my hands up in surrender. "You win. I'll go along with this stupid plan, if only to prove to you both that you're wrong."

"Hmm, we'll see about that," Jess says.

"Don't worry, Luce," Amy says. "You're going to knock 'em dead tomorrow."

(Hey guys! So here's Chapter 2! I hope you like the story so far and don't forget to drop me a Vote/Comment if you do. I'm trying to find songs that suit the story to go at the side of my chapters so if you can think of any then please let me know, cheers. The next chapter is going to be from Justin's POV so I hope that's okay. Anyways, thanks for reading! Byee!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 233 26
Elsa is abused by her family, the Black Sun pack, and she doesn't know why. Finally, she sees her one chance at escape and takes it. Now on the run f...
1.6M 39.8K 63
This is a story of a sixteen year old girl named Valentine Winters, she is a werewolf and an Alpha's youngest daughter. On her sixteenth birthday, sh...
88.7K 5.1K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
53.4K 1.3K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...